Black assistant principal sending nude photos of

And this is not your run of the mill garden variety getto ape n-gger. He is affirmitive action educated, has an affirmitive action job and was promoted via affirmitive action to a high level of responsibility.

He is at a social and professional apex far above his abilities. So ... what does he think?

"Huuummmmmm ... I thinks them young girls would likes a personal picture of me and my shinny blacks johnson."

Folks - this is the best the n-ggers have to offer.

I hate n-ggers. It is a holy responsibility to educate the sheepel.

Originally posted by Buster@Jun 18 2004, 01:44 PM
And this is not your run of the mill garden variety getto ape n-gger. He is affirmitive action educated, has an affirmitive action job and was promoted via affirmitive action to a high level of responsibility.

He is at a social and professional apex far above his abilities. So ... what does he think?

"Huuummmmmm ... I thinks them young girls would likes a personal picture of me and my shinny blacks johnson."

Folks - this is the best t
e n-ggers have to offer.

I hate n-ggers. It is a holy responsibility to educate the sheepel.
Well said Buster, I coul

d not agree more. Clearly this primate buck got to where he was through affirmative action yet all he could think about was his dick, TNB is the hallmark of a n-gger. So typical of these dark cretins. Later.

Gman

You can take the ape out of the jungle but.....

Back