Blonde diversity celebrator murdered by her Algerian lover

-88-

Registered
Father murders former lover and child in flat then commits suicide

A father is believed to have murdered his former lover and their four-month-old baby girl then committed suicide.

The three bodies lay undiscovered for more than a week at the woman's home in Bow.

It is thought the woman, 29, from Dublin, described as a "pretty, blonde single mother" and named locally as Margaret, was stabbed to death.

The man, 49, believed to be from Algeria, and the baby had suffered no obvious injuries and a post mortem examination will try to determine their cause of death later today.

Police went to the address after Tower Hamlets social services had called to find out why they had not seen Margaret and her child for several days. They found the bodies in three separate rooms. The council was unavailable for comment.

Detectives are treating it as a domestic murder-suicide.

Neighbours say the woman had only been living at the flat in Birchdown House, Rainhall Way, for about a month.

Neighbour Amanda Gunnel, 38, told the Standard: "I'm completely shocked. I knew Maggie for six months. She seemed very lonely when I first met her and we used to talk.

"She always seemed under pressure and used to be verbally abused a lot by her boyfriend. I think he's from Algeria and she used to complain that he would come and just take money off her.

"Maggie was from Blackrock in Dublin and she moved here to escape him. She was very pretty but her relationship with this man was a big problem.

"When he would verbally abuse her on the street she would try to shrug it off. He was quite a big geezer, about 6ft tall. She thought he was cheating.

"She missed Ireland and really wanted to go back but he was holding her back. I think her family couldn't accept that she was with him and had his baby.

"He would just show up when he was looking for money or somewhere to crash.

"She wanted out but he followed her. She mentioned that she used to work in a bar in Dublin and I think she met him through that. I'm going to miss her very much."

A Met spokesman said: "We retain an open mind regarding the circumstances at this early stage and the deaths are being t reated as suspicious at present."

A Met spokesman said: "We retain an open mind regarding the circumstances at this early stage and the deaths are being treated as suspicious at present."

But then again, it's possible that a small cloud of pertussic acid vapours formed over the north Atlantic and passed through this apartment before dissipating. Totally natural deaths. ;)

It's best to cleanse the gullibilty and stupidity gene from the gene pool. And getting knocked up by a sandnigger 20 years older than you certainly qualifies.

Man cut mother's throat before strangling baby

A mother found murdered with her baby had her throat cut.

Maggie Ward, 29, is believed to have been killed by her Algerian exboyfriend, who was then thought to have strangled their four-month-old daughter, Karina, before killing himself with an overdose.

The three bodies were found in the Bow flat in London on Monday after lying there for more than a week.

It was today revealed that the 49-year-old man, who has not yet been named, was a drug dealer who followed Ms Ward to London after she fled from her native Ireland six months ago.

Despite the fact that she suffered physical abuse from him, they had rekindled their relationship. But Ms Ward had been put on the files of Tower Hamlets' social services as "a woman at risk".

Neighbours at Birchdown House said the man went to Ms Ward for money and he was often seen shouting abuse at her as she pushed the baby along the street in a pram.

Amanda Gunnel, 38, said: "Maggie always seemed under pressure and used to be verbally abused a lot by her boyfriend. She was from Blackrock in Dublin and she moved here to escape him. He made her life a living hell."

Ms Ward, who was described as blonde and pretty, is believed to have been a drug addict, like her ex-boyfriend and they had both received methadone treatment.

The alarm was raised after social workers had not heard from Ms Ward for days. Police went to the address and found the bodies in three separate rooms. A post mortem examination on the man was carried out yesterday and post mortems on Ms Ward and Karina will be carried out tomorrow.

A police spokesman said: "We retain an open mind regarding the circumstances at this early stage and the deaths are being treated as suspicious at present."

Councillor Mohamed Munim said: "She (Ms Ward) was in temporary accommodation in the flat here and wanted to know about moving. She seemed a bit stressed."

Back