Boon mammy dumps niglet out of car

Gman

News Editor
Mother Of Beltway Boy Due In Court

4779523_200X150.jpg

Son Placed In Foster Care

POSTED: 6:59 am EDT July 29, 2005

FAIRFAX, Va. -- Fairfax prosecutors say the woman charged with abandoning her 4-year-old son on the side of the Capital Beltway in Virginia is expected in court today.

Channoah Green

Police said Channoah Green, 22, was held Wednesday night in the Richmond area, where she was arrested following a car accident on Interstate 95 near Chantilly, Va. She was returned to Fairfax County, Va. on Thursday.

Virginia State Police said Green became upset with her son and dropped him off on the shoulder of the Beltway near the Route 29 overpass in Falls Church. A passing motorist sa
w the child walking along the Beltway and stopped to help.

"Based on what he told us, his mother was upset with him. S
he put the child out. He attempted to get back into the vehicle as she was driving off and was knocked to the ground," said Virginia State Police Sgt. J.L. Doss.
:rotfl:
Authorities said the child was taken to the hospital and treated for cuts and bruises and then turned over to Fairfax County Child Protective Services.

The mother faces charges of felony child neglect and also hit and run, because police said she struck the boy with her car when he tried to get back into the car.

"I have a child of my own, and I can't imagine what would go through a parent's mind to put their child out there in that fashion," Doss said.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>O
ne of Channoah Green's friends said the incident was out of character for the mother.</span>
(You don't say!!) "That's not really her," the friend said. "She's really crazy about that little boy." :rotfl: :rotfl:

No nigger is really ever guilty of any crime
whatsoever according to any other nigger. No wonder defense attorneys love to stack juries with boons when the defendant is a groid.

LOL - what a funny story - The nigger mammy got tired of TNB from the niglet - so, she commits TNB by tossing it out of the ride!

One thing in her defense: If that lil 1/2 a b*stard was in my ride I'd tossed him out too. Only real difference is - I wouldn't have stopped the car.

It appears that niglet speed bumps are becoming very popular this year.

CPS should give back that child ASAP so the mammy can put him in some boiling water.

Problem Solved.

That would be a bad day for a niglet - to be thrown from a moving vehicle and boiled on the same day! :lol:

I'll bet it's happened, though.

Are you sure this isn't a nigger in drag?

Originally posted by aryan_barbarian@Jul 30 2005, 08:22 AM
Man, that ain't Oprah Winfrey without her make-up on is it?
That does look like POOPrah winfrey :eek: ,or pooprah will invite this animal on her show to make excuses and show compassion to a spook mamma that tosses buckwheat out of the car like roadside trash!

Judge To Decide Custody For Child Allegedly Left On Beltway

4779523_200X150.jpg

FAIRFAX, Va. -- A 4-year-old boy will remain in foster care until a judge in Fairfax County, Va. decides his fate.

Channoah Green

The boy's mother, 22-year-old Channoah Green, of Newport News, Va., was brought into the Fairfax County Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court Wednesday on a petition to take her 4-year-old son away from her.

The boy was placed in foster care last week by an emergency removal order after Green allegedly left him along Interstate 495 near an overpass in Falls Church, Va., Tuesday night.

The boy reportedly tried to get into his mother's car, but she bumped him with her vehicle and
r
left. The 4-year-old was treated at a hospital for cuts and bruises and turned over to Fairfax County protective servi
ces.

Green was charged with felony child neglect and hit-and-run last Friday and ordered held in the Fairfax County Detention Center without bond.

The county, in a civil action, alleges Green is guilty of abuse or neglect. They are presenting witnesses asking for the judge to order the boy into the custody of family services or possible placement with relatives.

Grandparents, Aunts, Cousins and other relatives of the boy showed up in court. The judge could take up to 30 days to decide what's in the best interest of the child.

In the meantime, the judge could request a home study of family members who are willing to serve as foster parents and the judge could order Green to undergo a psychological evaluation. (I am sure studying the homelife of a family of boons would prove
ve
ry enlightening to this judge!!)

The judge also imposed a gag order that prohibits anyone involved in the case from discussing the custody proceedings.

The boon
saga continues......

Gman

Mental Tests Ordered For Newport News Mom Accused Of Leaving Boy On D.C. Beltway

(AP) - The Newport News woman charged with abandoning her four-year-old son along an interstate highway in northern Virginia must undergo a mental evaluation before going to trial.

A judge in Fairfax County Friday set a trial date of November 18th for Channoah Alece Green, but says the trial date hinges on the outcome of Green's mental health evaluation.

She'll undergo the evaluation at the Fairfax County Detention Center, where she's being held pending trial.

Green is charged with reckless endangerment and failure to render aid at the scene of an accident. The boy was struck by Green's vehicle along the Capital Beltway in Falls Church as he tried to climb back inside wh

ile she was driving away. He has remained in foster care s
ince the incident on the night of July 26th.

Authorities say later that same evening, Green was involved in an accident in the southbound lanes of Interstate 95, near Route 802 north of Richmond.

I bet she turns up retarded.

T.N.B.

Back