Chimpette police captain investigated for theft

Rasp

Senior Editor

She-chimp police captain under investigation

Police captain target of theft investigation

A Shreveport police captain is the target of an investigation into whether she stole from a Christmas charity where police help hundreds of needy children.

41e460a369b86.jpg

Eunice Wilkerson has been placed on paid leave while detectives conduct a criminal investigation.

Detectives are looking into whether Wilkerson, a 24-year veteran of the Police Department, submitted fake names for children wanting gifts from Operation Santa Claus, then kept toys donated by the community.

Wilkerson could not be reached for comment today.

In a prepared statement, Shreveport

Police Chief Mike Campbell said questions began when those involved in Operation Santa Claus were pulling random a
pplications to verify needy families and their addresses. That is done as a way to maintain the integrity of the program, he said.

"Some things raised an eyebrow," Campbell said. "After Operation Santa Claus was completed, these applications were forwarded to (me) with some concerns."

Campbell said the investigation is looking at "a very small number of applications."

Officers and firefighters throughout Shreveport-Bossier each year submit names of needy children they know and come back with Christmas toys for the needy through Operation Santa Claus.

"Honestly and truthfully, the only word that I could say would be sad," said Barney Cannon, a member of Operation Santa Claus' board. "It would make me sad if that is the case. Nobody wants to know that this could happen."

Wilkerson was suspended for five
days
last year for sleeping in her patrol car while she was moonlighting as a security officer at a downtown festival
. Wilkerson, who is appealing that suspension in court,
was promoted to captain the day she came back from suspension
, police officials said.
------------------
T.N.B. Must have needed those toys for all her illegitimate chimplets.

Affirmative action at work!

Based on past precedent, this shegro should receive a promotion to "police major" after she returns from her latest suspension.

I'm certainly not surprised.

Reference:
Rainbow PUSH wants more negro cops in Chattanigga.

T.N.B.

The nigger buffoonery never ends.

This good people of Louisiana were better protected by her when she was asleep in her patrol car.

I'm sure she talks just like she looks too.

DA's Office Probes Case of High-Ranking Officer Accused of Stealing Donated Toys

The Caddo Parish District Attorney's Office says it has received initial information on the case of a high-ranking Shreveport police officer accused of stealing toys donated for the annual "Operation Santa Claus" charity. Assistant District Attorney Bruce Doris says his office is investigating the case and will determine whether criminal charges will be filed. Doris says he has requested more information from Shreveport police as part of the investigation. Doris says it will likely be several more weeks before a determination about criminal charges is made.

There's not one mention of this mammy's name in this article! Can't have the public knowin

g it is NEGRITUDE in the first degree!

T.N.B.

Originally posted by Tyrone N. Butts@Jan 29 2005, 09:48 AM
There's not one mention of this mammy's name in this article! Can't have the public knowing it is NEGRITUDE in the first degree!

T.N.B.

Yes Tyrone, this is negritude at it's highest level. Stealing from needy children (probably little illegitimate black ones at that).

No brain, no conscience, no responsibility, no morals, and no sense of right and wrong. Only a false sense of entitlement.

Typical dimwit nigger in charge.

May these affirmative baboons be damned.

Back