Crosstar Over Swastika

NNN-reader

Official Poster for email reporters
Crosstar Over Swastika - The best of American heritage and hopes - by Andrew L. Pearson

I have made a choice. I have always idolized strength. I wanted to be stronger, so that I could strengthen my people and my country. And, I wanted to be part of something powerful, so that I could get the job done. In my mind's eye, the Swastika was a symbol of strong will and purity of blood. Comparing the degeneracy of present-day leadership in America to the glories of by-gone leadership in Germany made it easy enough for me to want to opt out of the corruption all around me. However, today, I say, without regret, that the Crosstar has taken the place of the Swastika, for me. The idea of uniting the North and the South under the Crosstar flag is simple but genius. Plus, it plays to the best of Amer
ican heritage and hopes, without involving something that
is foreign or, to many, unacceptable. So, under the Crosstar, I now march on.

My reasons for making my choice stem from, first of all, heritage. I am moved when I think about our loyal comrades who deserve respect and remembrance. They need a special icon, which stands out in tribute to them and their cause. It needs to be a symbol which is right here, in our own generation, and will be here, when we are in power, in the future. That is why I have adhered to the Crosstar. It inspires us all in remembering Skinheads who have paid the ultimate price and is a distinct and recognizable memorial to the fallen. A glance at the kind of nicknames that Skinheads, who use the Crosstar, use over the Internet, points up the kind of pride and purpose which I am speaking about. Pride. Ironman. Power. Trooper. Hooligan. Patriot. Destiny. Free. Blood. Braces. Brother. Wolf. Blue-Eyed. Skin. Combat. Boots. Guts. To name just a few.

Another reason why
I have chosen the Crosstar is because I want to help win our fi
ght. So, I am working to overcome negative Skinhead-stereotypes, which cut us off from our natural allies among our own people and, even, twist our message. For example, I have an educational project laid out where I teach about the correlation between Nationalism and oppression, explaining how Skinheads arise in order to cure the ills of society, not just simply to raise hell and run ragged, as our foes would like to portray us. When I employ the Crosstar, I start with an entirely new page, which avoids any "excess baggage" anybody might bring up about past conflicts or "lost causes." I focus upon the positive aspects of the Skinhead lifestyle and instruct about how we are champions of the American way of life, building up, instead of criminals just lashing out against the abuses all around us.

(more at link)

Back