Custody of white child granted to mom and her ape!

Brewski

Registered
News4Jax.com (Jacksonville, Fla): Stepfather Of Boy In Custody Fight Charged With Abuse

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The stepfather of a 4-year-old at the center of a custody dispute has been arrested in Illinois, charged with domestic battery involving the boy.

In January, the only parents Evan had ever known, Dawn and Gene Scott, straped Evan into a seat of Amanda Hopkins' car for the trip to his new home in Illinois.

"We love you, Evan.. but the nice Jew judge says you need to go with these "wholesome people"!
4088175_320X240.jpg

Neighbors of the Scotts comfort them as this innocent white child is whisked away into neg

ritude.

4088228_200X150.jpg

Evan Scott Johnson spent the first three years of his l
ife with an Atlantic Beach couple who were trying to adopt him. Late last year, a Duval County judge awarded custody to his biological mother, Amanda Hopkins, and her husband, Michael Hopkins.

Blushing bride Amanda Hopkins, trailing her bestial ape man-surrogate, Michael Hopkins
5240571.jpg

In January, Evan was taken to live with the Hopkins family in Illinois.

According to Glenview, Ill., police, Michael Hopkins, 26, was arrested Monday they investigated a report of child abuse in the home. Authorities in Illinois told Channel 4 that Hopkins "caused physical harm" to Evan while he disciplined the boy.

Are you hurting me because I'm white, "Daddy&
quot
;?

4088175_320X240.jpg

After a hearing Tuesday, Hopkins was released on $10,000 bond and told he can't have any unsupervised visits with Evan or the couple's other child. He is due back in court Dec. 7.

nLate last year, a Duval County judge ruled that since Gene and Dawn Scott never finalized adoption papers, the birth mother would get full custody.

"I'm absolutely horrified that Evan has got into a situation where he's not able to be protected anymore," Dawn Scott said. "We did everything we could, using whatever little bit of power the court let us have as his guardians to try and protect him."

What a disgusting story, I feel for this child. Here at NNN we know what this child's future holds, and there isn't a damn thing we can do about it.

I have one very close to this age, AB, and the look of sadness in that boy's eyes is terrible.. moreso because the jew courts ordered him away from his supportive white foster parents into his new life of utter despair with his biological white mother and her feral ape keeper.

I think that at a certain point white society needs to step up and say, "Um.. sorry, you're no longer fit to care for this child. Especially since you're rutting with a nigger, who, true to form, is abusing this white child."

I only hope that this poor kid doesn't end up scalded to death in one of these "harmful disciplinary actions" undertaken by this nigger buck.

I mean it. I don't want to have to worry about a follow-up six months down the road once the lenient jew courts award this terrified child back to the nigger and his white whore. :angry:

When the little white boy dies, his grandparents should sue the judge. The history we have collected on nigger child abuse at NNN shows that this is an unwise decision. The statistics at the Bureau of Justice show that this is an unwise decision.

kidsrates.gif

Infanticide Rates per 100,000 Population by Race of Victim

Dare go da welfare check

T.N.B.

If I was the biological father in this situation...I would go and shoot that f**king nigger soooooooooooooooo dead ...this makes me so f**king mad...stupid f**king white kunt who exposes her son to this beast...both ought to be sent to hell...

And then we have the JUDGE...either a Nigger or a J E W...taking bets...or a f**king MASON...being one and the SAME!

This interracial "relationship" the biological mother is in is ironclad proof that she is an unfit mother, let alone the physical battery the Nigger unleashed upon one of our young people. Hang 'em both!

What actually constitued enough harm to this child to justify custody being taken away from the biological parents and given to some disgusting interracial couple as the one shown?

Did he spank the kid? I mean, unless he was chopping off this kids fingers, the state has way overstepped it's bounds here.

Evan Scott Johnson spent the first three years of his life with an Atlantic Beach couple who were trying to adopt him. Late last year, a Duval County judge awarded custody to his biological mother, Amanda Hopkins, and her husband, Michael Hopkins.

The original biological parents - or most likely the original biological mother
must have lost custody due to (speculation) consorting with niggers and possibly doing drugs.

The biological 'white' mother married a nigger and got the judge to award them
(the interracial couple) custody of her son - whom the court had previously taken away from her for probably Typical Negro-conso

rting Behavior.

Once the white boy was under the 'care and custody' of his fornicating mother and her black - he was abused.

I had posted some references to an earlier similar post comparing the habits of gorilla males in often killing the offspring of
prior gorilla males when they take over a new female gorilla - this increases the odds of them spawning more offspring.
images

Ref: Gorilla Infanticides

I recently went to an amusement park and could not believe the amount of black men who were with white women and their white children. I cannot even comprehend the suffering these children are in for, the females raped and the males beaten or killed. It is times like these when I welcome the removal of women's rights. Why for god's sake do women go insane? Do they need a dick so bad that they are willing to endanger their own and their own children's well being to have some stinking surly violent gorilla around which is like a walking callous with a brillo pad stapled to it?

The judges who do this, most probably blacks, women and other minorities need to be held accountable. We need to get people to admit the differences between the races and remove the jew from our midst.

5250330_120X90.jpg

Michael Hopkins, seen here loading Evan's belongings into their van in January, was ordered not to have contact with the boy or his biological child while while the allegations of abuse are investigated.

Evan's Father: 'There Have Been Other Issues'

CHICAGO -- The biological father who now has temporary custody of a 4-year-old boy in the middle of a custody dispute said the recent allegations of child abuse are not the first time his son has raised the issue.

"This isn't the first time this has taken place," said Stephen White Jr., who is the biological father of Evan Scott Johnson t

old WMAQ-TV in Chicago. "There have been other issues that Evan has relayed to me and his grandmother."

Evan is at the center o
f a three-way custody battle involving his biological mother, Amanda Hopkins, his father and one-time intended adoptive parents in Atlantic Beach, Fla.

White, who lives in Maine, was in Illinois to pick up Evan form the biological mother, Amanda Hopkins, Saturday under an emergency order by Duval County Judge Wadell Wallace. The order came four days after Hopkins' new husband, Michael, was arrested on a charge of domestic battery. Illinois officials confirmed that arrest was the result of allegations of abuse of Evan.

Hopkins was freed on $10,000 bond but was forbidden contact with Evan or his own 2-year-old daughter.

Wallace ruled the child is in danger in Hopkins' home and that the state of Florida cannot rely on the Department of Children and Family Services in Illinois to ensure the child's
saf
ety. The judge said that immediate action is needed.

"He's wanted his son since the day that he was even going to be a father," said Stephen White, Evan's g
randfather. "Everybody he knows and loves need to be with Evan, and he needs to know that no one has left him."

White, who lives in Maine, is to care for Evan until a final custody hearing in Duval County in early December. The mother will be allowed visitation by telephone or in White's presence.

"He was very, very excited on the phone when I talked to him," White, Jr. said. "I think he feels relieved."

Dawn and Gene Scott of Atlantic Beach raised Evan for the first three years of his life and tried to adopt him, but that adoption was never finalized because White intervened and objected.

While the courts game [sic] the Scotts no legal standing, they supported White's efforts to have Evan removed from Hopkins' home.

*******<
br>Thank you Lord Jesus fo' saving dis po' li'l white boy from further TNB at the hands of that black nigger and is BCL ho.

T.N.B.

Back