Dakeysha in jail, pickaninny found home alone

Brewski

Registered
This is what we're up against, white America! This baby ape was satisfactorily self-sufficient at TWO YEARS OLD!

-----------------------

Bradenton (FL) Herald, 8/27/05: Jacksonville mom who left tot alone sentenced to prison term

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A Jacksonville mother who pleaded no contest to leaving her 2-year-old daughter home alone for 19 days when she was in jail has been sentenced to 15 months in prison for violating her probation.

Dakeysha Lee asked Circuit Judge Henry Davis on Friday to give her another chance to complete 50 hours of community service and pay any court costs required under her plea agreement.

Davis called Lee's violations "willful and substantial."

Lee was arrested in June after the Florida Department of Co

rrections reported she had changed addresses without notifying her probation office
r.

Lee, 23, was arrested in 2003 on misdemeanor assault and shoplifting charges. Her daughter was found alone 19 days later, naked and scrounging for food in Lee's apartment. Lee was arrested at work and officials said she never told anyone that she had left the girl home alone.

A judge awarded custody of the girl to Lee's ex-husband.

Lee pleaded no contest last year to child neglect and received 18 months' probation.

----------------------

The inborn survival traits of the niglet never cease to amaze me! Just imagine the colony that this little shegro could start if she escaped custody and began breeding in the wild.

garbagepick4bw.jpg
:tongue:

Originally posted by Brewski@Aug 27 2005, 07:42 PM

The inborn survival traits of the niglet never cease to amaze me! Just imagine the colony that this little shegro could start if she escaped custody and began breeding in the wild.

garbagepick4bw.jpg
:tongue:
Hi Brewski,

I thought young negresses could not breed until they were at least five. Cute niglet though (kidding o

f course!! LOL).

Gman

This is why White kids shouldn't be put in day care with niglets. The pickininnies mature so much faster. However, they hit the intellectual wall at the age of 5 or 6.

Back