Diversity celebrator pays full price

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter
2914085_SS.jpg

Photo from front page of WLBT Jackson Mississippi

Mother of 4 Murdered

Video at link!

A 34 year-old Roseland, Louisiana man has been arrested for the Saturday shooting death of a McComb, Mississippi woman.

McComb Police say 25 year old Shaunta Ardillo was shot at least five times through the right window of a Ford Expedition, in a parking lot, in McComb after a domestic dispute over the weekend.

Louisiana police arrested 34 year old Alanza "Henry" James Sunday night for the murder of Ardillo. McComb
investigators say Ardillo had only been living in McComb several months, but had recently been fired from her job at a tanning studio. James had
been fired recently from a McComb auto dealership.

The shooting occurred in a church parking lot behind a rooming house where Ardillo lived at 411 and one half Delaware avenue at about 1:50 p.m. Saturday. She was found in a 1998 white Ford Expedition shot to death Saturday evening.

Police say Ardillo was the mother of four children, under the age of nine. They were still in Louisiana where she is orginally from. James is expected to extradited back to Mississippi from Louisiana wednesday.

Another diversity celebrator pays full price. I wonder if the kids are orange.

T.N.B.

Wife questioned in abduction, slaying

A married Louisiana man is awaiting an extradition hearing on Wednesday in Baton Rouge in the slaying of his estranged girlfriend, and his wife is being questioned as a possible accomplice.

Alanza "Henry" James, 34, of Roseland, La., is being held on a capital murder and kidnapping warrant in the East Baton Rouge Parish Jail.

McComb Police Department Detective James Cowart said on Monday that James contacted his wife, whose name is not being released, to meet him in Albany, La., after he allegedly kidnapped Shaunta Ardillo from her McComb home.
Ardillo, 25, of 411 Delaware Ave. was found about 7 p.m. Saturday inside James' white 1998 Ford Expedition at a home in the 3100 block of Pea Ri
dge Road in Albany, with multiple gunshot wounds, police sai
d.

It is unknown why James drove to Albany or why he parked the vehicle there, Cowart said.

"He contacted his wife to meet her and said follow me, take me to Baton Rouge, and she did," Cowart said. "I don't know how much she knew, the wife. We're going to look at her involvement to see if there will be additional charges."

James was arrested around 7 p.m. Sunday at the Baton Rouge home of a relative after police received tips on his whereabouts, McComb Police Chief Billie Hughes said.

Details of James and Ardillo's short relationship are unclear, but the two had a rocky past, police said.

She had filed domestic violence charges in McComb and a restraining order in Louisiana against James, said McComb Detective Greg Woodward.

"They hadn't been together long, maybe a week," Woodward said.

Cowart said James was upset Ardillo had a male friend vis
iting around 1:50 p.m. Saturday. He said the friend left the apartment so James and Ardillo could talk. The two eventually wen
t outside, Cowart said, and the male friend heard Ardillo's pleas for help and saw her being forced into the white SUV.

"When the witness turns to come back, (James) closed the door and shot into the vehicle," Cowart said. "We believe she was probably dead shortly after she was shot."

The witness said James fired shots into the passenger side window at Ardillo, then drove south on Fourth Street, police said.

I'm finding it hard to feel sorry for her. She got what she deserved.

T.N.B.

La. man sought in abduction, slaying

Police in two states are searching for a man who allegedly abducted and killed his estranged girlfriend Saturday, police said.

McComb police issued an arrest warrant for Alanza "Henry" James, 34, of Roseland, La., in the kidnapping and capital murder of Shaunta Ardillo, 25, of 411 Delaware Ave. in McComb, police said.

A witness saw James arrive at Ardillo's apartment and the two went outside to talk about 1:50 p.m. Saturday, police said.

The witness heard screams for help and then saw James put the woman in his white 1998 Ford Expedition, police said. The witness said James fired into the passenger side window, got into the vehicle, and drove south on Fourth Street, police said.

Inve
stigators have no motive for the crime and have not recovered a we
apon, said Rod Crawford, Mississippi Highway Patrol spokesman in Brookhaven.

"We don't know if it was his gun, but shell casings and broken glass from the scene of the abduction were recovered," Crawford said. "We're not sure if the shell casings belonged to the weapon involved."

Around 7 p.m., Ardillo's body was found inside the white SUV, which was parked at a home in the 3100 block of Pea Ridge Road in Albany, La., according to police.

Dr. Steven Haynes, a forensic pathologist at Mississippi Mortuary Service in Pearl, is performing the autopsy, officials said. The Ford Expedition, with license plate KHT 952, was processed by the Louisiana State Police Crime Lab.

It is unknown if James drove an hour to Albany, La., with Ardillo dead inside the vehicle or if she was killed later, Crawford said.

"We don't know if shots fired in the driveway of the apartment struck the v
ictim or if she received wounds at a later time," Crawford said.

It is unknown if James has a criminal record or if
the two have a history of domestic violence, Crawford said.

Ardillo's four children, who were not fathered by James, did not live with her, Crawford said.

James recently was fired from his job at a car dealership in McComb, Crawford said.

An abduction on a busy street, such as Delaware Avenue, is rare, said Warren Strain, Mississippi Highway Safety Patrol spokesman.

"It's not too often that an individual would perpetrate this on a main street of a town," Strain said. "That would be extraordinary for McComb, because of the broad daylight and the populated area of town."

The Livingston Parish, La., Sheriff's Department, the Mississippi Bureau of Investigations, Tangipahoa Parish, La., Sheriff's Department and the McComb Police Department are involved in the investigation.

<
!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>An abduction on a
busy street, such as Delaware Avenue, is rare, said Warren Strain, Mississippi Highway Safety Patrol spokesman.
[/b][/quote]

Rare, but not unknown. Niggers don't care where they are when they commit TNB.

T.N.B.

Dear Mr. Alanza "Henry" James

I am writing to you to express my apprecaition to you for your recent community service project. You have performed an invaluable service to the community that in future generations may positively impact the world.

By your selfless act, and at great personal risk to your freedom, you rid the white race of a member of its most loathsome element: the nigger-lover.

This type of white-trash is bad for the rest of us who try to hold ourselves above and apart from your degenerate race of animalisitic animals. Your selfless act of ridding us of this POS is greatly appreciated as is your sacrificing your freedom to do so. Now you get to live the rest of your life in the cage that you belong in (animal that you are) but probably don't want to be in (feral animal that you are). Knowing the magnitude of your sacrifice makes me beam with satisfcat
ion that your breeding days are numbered and h
ers are over. Again, the world is safer not only for me because of your actions but the future world is safer for my children since this is one peice of nigger-lovin filth that will not help kill western civilization by spreading your animalistic genes into future generations.

SINCERELY, I mean exceedingly, very, mucho, grande, mucho grande, and with all other synonmyms that mean "a whole damn lot" THANK YOU from the depths of my soul, the essence of my being, from down deep in my cods. I remain, your most ardent fan.

Romulus

ps - have fun with your fellow d*cks with legs in the big house living as animals were intended to live

As I re-red the original postings, do I understand it correctly when I read that the democrat was married, stepping out on his wife with this white POS, got jealous of her when he found another man at her crib and then got his coonette to drive him to his ho's crib so he could bust a cap in the ho's ass?

Is that pretty much what happend here? TNB or what?

And what did the democratette do after Tyrone (or Semaj or Erkl or whatever his stupidass monkeyass name is) started busting caps and forcing yon fair mudluvin maiden into their $500 SUV with the $3500 rims?

Democrats, dangerous though they are, certainly make for some good dumb criminal news. Just think, if it weren't for the democrats, the John Boy and Billy show would have to forego the "dumb crook news" portion of their show.

Of course, the funniest dumb crook news of all is when
some POS like this POS goes looking for t*rd to take naps wi
th gets to take a dirt nap instead.

Good riddance.

Memo to her parents: Did you raise your daughter to beleive that all men are created equal and are endouwed by their creator with certain unaleinable rights. Among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of Monkey Shines???

Are you proud of her public schewl edumacation where her mind was honed to function like a high speed compRuter?

Given the fact that she had recently been fired from her job at a tanning studio she must have been pretty damn sorry. How bad of an employee does one have to be to be fired from a tanning salon? Let's see, she's 25 years old, four kids, sleeps with democrats and the best job she can get is at a tanning salon and she gets fired from that! WTF? :clap: Yeah, I&#39
;m real tore up about this poor girl. Can ya tell?

As I re-red the original postings, do I understand it correctly when I read that the democrat was married, stepping out on his wife with this white POS, got jealous of her when he found another man at her crib and then got his coonette to drive him to his ho's crib so he could bust a cap in the ho's ass?

That pretty much sums it up.

T.N.B.

(email reader comments)

"oops - this girl is not white, she looks like a light skinned mexican"

:mex: She doesn't look White but "hispanic". Good riddance. :Cheers:

Originally posted by Romulus@Feb 8 2005, 06:16 PM
Dear Mr. Alanza "Henry" James

I am writing to you to express my apprecaition to you for your recent community service project. You have performed an invaluable service to the community that in future generations may positively impact the world.

By your selfless act, and at great personal risk to your freedom, you rid the white race of a member of its most loathsome element: the nigger-lover.

This type of white-trash is bad for the rest of us who try to hold ourselves above and apart from your degenerate race of animalisitic animals. Your selfless act of ridding us of this POS is greatly appreciated as is your sacrificing your freedom
r
to do so. Now you get to live the rest of your life in the cage that you belong in (animal that you are) but probably don't want to be in (feral animal that you are). Knowing the magnitude of your sacrifice m
akes me beam with satisfcation that your breeding days are numbered and hers are over. Again, the world is safer not only for me because of your actions but the future world is safer for my children since this is one peice of nigger-lovin filth that will not help kill western civilization by spreading your animalistic genes into future generations.

SINCERELY, I mean exceedingly, very, mucho, grande, mucho grande, and with all other synonmyms that mean "a whole damn lot" THANK YOU from the depths of my soul, the essence of my being, from down deep in my cods. I remain, your most ardent fan.

Romulus

ps - have fun with your fellow d*cks with legs in the big house living as animals were intended to live </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!
--Q
uoteEEnd-->
This brings tears to my eyes.

Beautiful, simply beautiful!

Louisiana Man Given Life Sentence in 2005 McComb Killing
Sep 5, 2007 05:58 PM CDT

McCOMB, Miss. (AP) - A Louisiana man has been sentenced to life in prison for the 2005 slaying of his girlfriend in McComb. 36-year-old Alanza Carda James of Roseland, Louisiana, pleaded guilty last week to a murder charge.

James_Alanza_content.jpg

(2005 PRISON ESCAPE)

James, also known as Henry James, had been indicted on capital murder and kidnapping charges. He was sentenced Tuesday in Pike County Circuit Court.

Authorities say 25-year-old Shaunta Ardillo was kidnapped from her McComb apartment in February 2005 and then shot to death in an alley. Ardillo was the mother of four children.

Prosecutors said James abducted Ardillo, forcing her into a Ford Expedition and then shooting her several times. The SUV and Ardillo's body were found in Livingston Parish, Louisiana.

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=7032290&nav=menu57_2

Back