"femist" what they want? what they claim?

svejk

Founding member of Clark Kent Club

What do feminist want?

-The option to have countless sex partners and just before the turn 40 be guaranteed a man that support them and give then a warm wholesome family life?
-The option to do the nasty with negro bucks and shake their booty on the da dance floor and then to be respected by a White men that work hard to educate themselves.
-The option to major is art, theatre, sociology, psychology, or other mindless major and then have their desires for a career taken seriously.
-The option to spend all their money on frivolous items and that cute car and then have a wealthy man who saved for the future marry her a then let her spend his money.
-The option to phuk like a whore and have abortions and then be considered desirable for starting a family.
-The option to put anything in her mouth that she wants and then have a man respect what comes out of her mouth?
-The op
tion to be a fag-hag and then
have a man consider the type of person he would want to raise his children.
- The option to statement like "I completely identify with 'Sex and the City" and have a smart hard working man consider her for a wife?
-The option to appear in a Girls Gone Wild video and then be respected?

What are feminists claiming?

-Men beat woman after football games?
-Men beat woman before NASCAR races?
-Men used the skin of dead woman for lamp shades?
-Men used the fat from dead woman to make soap?

Feminism is mainly a Jewish plague! I have seen the hypocrisy of feminism first hand--Just look at Janet Reno and her involvement with the Ruby Ridge massacres and the Waco Massacres. Do we want such feministalinazis in office...of course not. Also, feminist pick and choose when it comes to women's issues. They won't stand up for White women who got raped by Vandal buck simians, yet will cry over a woman's right to have an abortion in Afghanistan. How sick! Many rug chewers are feminists and are thus a blight to our civilization. Feminism has also resulted in fewer Whites being born (no thanks to the genocide of 40 million, mainly White babies) and more Vandals and Vandalmuds being born and infesting America I rest my case!

Xuxa the White, Esq.

Back