Five Muslim plaintifs settle with federal government over post-9/11 sweep for $1.26 million

reset

NOBIS SOLUM
"We were deprived of our rights and abused simply because of our religion and the color of our skin," said plaintiff Yasser Ebrahim, 37, who now lives in Egypt.

"After seven long years, I am relieved to be able to try to rebuild my life. ... I sincerely hope this will never happen again."

The suit charged the men were rounded up and thrown behind bars based simply on racial and religious profiling. All five in the lawsuit were eventually deported.

This settlement is nothing more than the Obama administration sucking Muslim ass. No Muslim has any business anywhere in the Free World because Muslims have 55 Muslim countries in the world to call home where they can live without coming into contact with the filthy Infidel or bikinis or beer or anything else they find offensive. The Muslim needs to be returned to their own lands where they can find the kind of peace they crave from their peace-loving Muslim brothers and don't have to worry about changing the Free World to fit their wonderful religion.

Back