Head of family in alleged feud says Australia is a s*** country, and police can't protect him

B

BB-Leo

GO BACK HOME WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE 'DICKO'
:rotfl:

069997-abdul-tiba.jpg

Head of family in alleged feud says Australia is a s*** country, and police can't protect him

Mans family allegedly involved in violent feud
Says no one in Australia cares or helps
Has been sleeping in car since shooting
THE head of one of the families allegedly involved in a violent feud in Melbourne says he wants to return to Lebanon because police in Australia are not helping his family.

Abdul Tiba says Australia is a "s*** country" where no one cares about his family, which is allegedly involved in an increasingly violent feud with a rival clan police have alleged.

"No one helps me in this country, no police, not any community, no St Vincents (de Paul), no one," Mr Tiba told Fairfax radio.

"I tell them I want to protect my family. No one cares about this.

"They want to give me all the responsibility for this and I don't know nothing. I give them my statement but still no one cares in this country."

Mr Tiba said he had been living in his car since his house in Coolaroo was shot at on Monday, one of six tit-for-tat incidents involving guns and a bomb in Melbourne's northern suburbs in nine days.

."I've been sleeping in the car. They give me two days in a motel like a f***ing gypsy," he said.
"I've had enough of this stress.

"Australia country they bring on 2006 from Lebanon all the citizenship, they spend 20 million thousand dollars but no one can spend $1000 to save my family.

"I tell them I want to go back, I don't want to stay in this s*** country like that."

Mr Tiba said he had no idea why his house in Guildford St, Coolaroo was being targeted in the feud, which is reportedly with the Kassab family.

"If I know I tell the police. I don't know," Mr Tiba said on Monday.

Police have said they have spoken to the families but have received little co-operation.

The feud escalated yesterday when shots were fired from a car at another on a busy street in Glenroy at 3pm.

A house in nearby Jacana was shot at last Thursday and again on Monday morning, followed by a car chase that ended in more shots being fired at a playground.

Mr Tiba's house has been shot at twice, had a home-made bomb thrown through the window and been rammed by a truck.

No one has been injured in the incidents.​
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/abd...cant-protect-him/story-e6frg12c-1226084353028

Back