Herpes infected black footballer Vick - Indicted in Dogfight Probe

White Devil

Registered
Woman claims star NFL quarterback passed along herpes in 2003

APRIL 5--Claiming that Michael Vick gave her herpes, a Georgia woman is suing the star NFL quarterback for negligence and battery. According to the below lawsuit, Sonya Elliot, a 26-year-old health care worker, was infected with the sexually transmitted disease in April 2003 after an unprotected encounter with Vick at the athlete's Duluth, Georgia home. Elliott alleges that after testing positive for Herpes Simplex 2, she confronted the Atlanta Falcons star, 24, about her condition. "I've got something to tell you. I've got it," Vick admitted to her, according to Elliott's State Court complaint, which alleges that Vick then told her that "he had not known how to tell her about his condition, and that it was not something that he liked to talk about." Elliott's complaint also contends that Vick "apologized profusely" for not telling her he was infected with the STD. Elliot's lawsuit alleges that Vick has used the name "Ron Mexico" and, in a related court filing, her lawyers are seeking Vick's admission that he used the "Mexico" alias--and perhaps other fake names--"for the purpose of herpes testing and/or treatment." In her lawsuit, which does not specify monetary damages, Elliott states that she met Vick at a Virginia Beach nightclub in May 2001 and, shortly thereafter, began a close personal relationship with the football star (though the couple did not have sex until late-2002). Last December, Vick, the top overall pick in the 2001 National Football League draft, signed a ten-year, $130 million contract with the Falcons, the richest deal in league history. (17 pages)

0405051inside1.jpg

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7413213/

http://www.healthylifeinfo.com/healthlib/n...b.asp?kw=herpes

Woman says Falcons'
Vick gave her herpes
Team won't comment on lawsuit
against star southpaw quarterback

050118_vick_vmed1p.vmedium.jpg

Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick

The Associated Press
Updated: 3:23 p.m. ET April 7, 2005FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. - A woman is suing Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick, claiming he knowingly gave her a sexually transmitted disease.

In the civil lawsuit, Sonya Elliott, who says she is Vick's former girlfriend, claims Vick gave

her genital herpes in an April 2003 encounter.

In the complaint, Elliott, 26, seeks damages, alleging negligence by Vick, unwanted physica
l contact, pain, suffering and potential future medical complications.

In a statement issued through a spokesman, the Falcons said the team would not comment on the lawsuit, but hoped the issue will be resolved in a fair and expeditious manner.

Elliott claims she met Vick, 24, in Virginia Beach, Va., in 2001 --both lived in the area --and had an off-and-on relationship with him before and after she moved to the Atlanta area in 2002.

Elliott, a health worker who specializes in geriatric care, took legal action after Vick refused to help her deal with the symptoms she says he infected her with, said Cale Conley, Elliott's attorney.

Vick's attorney has until May 6 to respond to the lawsuit, which was filed March 14 in Gwinnett County State Court.

Genital herpes, a virus, is a permanent condition that can be treated with medicati
on,
but not cured. It is spread through sexual contact.

My f**king dumbass brother can't even understand why I hate this particular nigger. He says 'but he's such a good quarterback, why dont you like him?'. Then he gets offended when I say

1. He's not that good.
2. He's g*ddamn dumbass.
3. He is an arrogant f**king monkey.
4. He is making 13 million a year for nothing. (not including endorsements)
5. He has carte blanche to do anything without ramifications.

I am right,
my brother is wrong,
niggers out now!

And yes, I have a dumbass brother who just doesn't get it, but funny thing, he lives in a neighborhood which is 98% white.

Originally posted by Cowboy Zeke@Apr 9 2005, 08:42 AM
My f**king dumbass brother can't even understand why I hate this particular nigger. He says 'but he's such a good quarterback, why dont you like him?'. Then he gets offended when I say

1. He's not that good.
2. He's g*ddamn dumbass.
3. He is an arrogant f**king monkey.
4. He is making 13 million a year for nothing. (not including endorsements)
5. He has carte blanche to do anything without ramifications.

I am right,
my brother is wrong,
niggers out now!

And yes, I have a dumbass brother who just doesn't get it, but funny thing, he lives in a neighborhood which is 98% white.
Tell him to go hang out in some nigger part of town.

Originally posted by Gman@Apr 8 2005, 03:40 AM
Please, tell me the woman is not white, Please!!!!! Nigger Vick with herpes, LOL!! What a shock!!!!

Gman
Could possibly be white and BCL. Alot of BCL's hang out in bars that nigger sports figures frequent. They are called groupies (a better name would be niggerphiles), these niggerphiles put themselves in these situations regularly

Go to a ball game then the near by sports bars.. you'll see what I'm talking about.

It's too bad the ape didn't give her aids. Anyone that would screw around with a nigger deserves the worst possible fate, especially if they are white. The gene pool needs to be purged of these nigger-lovers.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=Ak...ov=ap&type=lgns

Virginia Tech kicks Marcus Vick off football team

By HANK KURZ Jr., AP Sports Writer
January 6, 2006

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick was dismissed from the team Friday, the result of numerous legal transgressions and his unsportsmanlike conduct in the Gator Bowl.

University president Charles Steger announced the dismissal on the same day that coach Frank Beamer met with Vick and his mother in their Hampton Roads home, the school said. Beamer informed them of the decision during the meeting.

Vick, the younger brother of Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick, was suspended from school in 2004 for several legal problems.

The junior came under new and intense scrutiny this week after replays showed he stomped on the left calf of Louisville All-American defensive end Elvis Dumervil during the Jan. 2 bowl.

No penalty was called on the play and Vick claimed its was accidental. He further hurt his cause by claiming to have apologized to Dumervil, but the Louisville player said no such apology was ever offered.

On Friday, it was revealed that Vick had been stopped for speeding and driving with a revoked or suspended license in Hampton on Dec. 17. Vick's license had been taken away last year when he was cited for reckless driving and marijuana possession in New Kent County.

Steger suspended Vick from school at that time, and warned that any additional problems would effectively end his time as a member of the Hokies' football team.

"The university provided one last opportunity for Vick to become a citizen of the university and readmitted him in January 2005, with the proviso that any future problems would result in automatic dismissal from the team," Steger said.

Beamer said in a statement that he was disappointed with the outcome.

"I'm very disappointed that this didn't have a better ending," Beamer said in a statement. "We wanted what's best for this football team and Marcus. I certainly wish him the best."

School officials said in a statement that there would be no further comment until a news conference on Saturday. Beamer, Steger and athletic director Jim Weaver, who said the stomping embarrassed the university, were all expected to attend.

LINK

Marcus Vick arrested in Suffolk
ecbe6fef.jpg

FROM A SUFFOLK POLICE DEPARTMENT PRESS RELEASE
Potomac News
Monday, January 9, 2006

What do you think?

Marcus Vick (PHOTO FROM VIRGINIA TECH)
Suffolk Police arrested Marcus D. Vick, age 21, this afternoon and charged the former Virginia Tech football player with three counts of brandishing a firearm in reference to an incident that occurred last night.

Vick turned himself in at the Suffolk Magistrates office around 2:30 p.m. today.

The charges were brought by police after investigating an incident that occurred last night in the parking lot of McDonalds located at 6201 Townpoint Road in the City of Suffolk.

At approximately 9:04 p.m., police received a call from the parent of a 17 year old male, who advised that Vick had pointed a weapon at her son and two others during an altercation at McDonalds.

Police responded, interviewed witnesses and secured three misdemeanor warrants.

Sorry wiggers ---- > Obese wigger entertainment hero arrested for TNB.

Vick arrested on firearms charges

Vick now faces three counts of brandishing a firearm, just days after Virginia Tech tossed quarterback Marcus Vick from the team for off- and on-the-field violations.

Marcus Vick allegedly pulled a gun on two adults and a 17 year old in a McDonald?s parking lot on Town Point Road in Suffolk. Vick did not try to rob the men. Evidently, Vick was upset at something they had said to him.

Monday at 2:30 PM, the former Tech star quarterback turned himself into the Suffolk magistrate's office. Vick is being held on $10,000 bond. If convicted he could face up to a year in jail and a $2,500 fine.

Police say, after 9 PM Sunday night they received a call from the parents of a 17-year-old. The parents stated that Vick had pointed a gun at her son and two others. The police respondned to the scene, interviewed witnesses and issued three misdemeanor warrants.

Will all yall wiggers still
loves me?

satellite3zm.jpg

http://www.wwbt.com/servlet/Satellite?page...d=1128769207437

That's OK.. what nigger actually belongs in a college anyhow? He's already got a fine pedigree for the Negro Football League.

Booted Vick declares he'll enter NFL draft

Marcus Vick decided to turn pro Saturday, one day after he was kicked off the Virginia Tech team for transgressions on and off the field.

"I am very excited about this opportunity and look forward to proving my athletic ability at the professional level," the junior quarterback said in a statement released through his lawyers.

Vick said he appreciated the trust Virginia Tech coach Frank Beamer placed in him during his stay at Virginia Tech, and said "I deeply regret that I allowed my competitive emotions to take control" in the Gator Bowl.

"To all of the Virginia Tech community, I sincerely apologize."

Virginia Tech cited the cumulative effects of Vick's legal problems and his unsportsmanlike conduct in the Jan. 2 bowl in dismissing him from the team Friday.

During the game, he was caught on tape stomping on the left calf of Louisville All-America defensive end Elvis Dumervil after a tackle. Vick claimed it was an accident.

Don't worry, sports fans, this is the blackest Elvis you'll ever see! Elvis Dumervil:
HS_dumervil_elvis.jpg
(Image source)

"We have received hundreds of letters from fans and alumni who are disturbed by what they saw," university President Charles Steger said Saturday.

------------------------

Marcus Vick's agent (if he actually has one), should consider locking this chimp away in a cage until the draft before he kills someone and wrecks his eligibility. I think he'd be a good fit in Oakland or Detroit.

Troubles mount for Marcus Vick

Virgina Tech's ousted QB is arrested in Suffolk on firearms charges.

Link: http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/47789

My comments in red. WH

4338923_BG1.jpg

Ugly Creature

SUFFOLK -- Marcus Vick, the former Virginia Tech quarterback who was dismissed from the team last week after various troubles on and off the field, was arrested and charged Monday with three counts of brandishing a firearm, a misdemeanor. :guns:

On May 14, 2004, Vick was charged with three counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and sentenced to 30 days in jail, which he later avoided with an appeal. That charge was the result of a party with three teenage girls, to whom Vick provided alcohol and was

accused of, but never charged with, having sex with one of them -- a 15-year-old.

That got your attention, didn't it?

Then, on July 3, 2004, after Vick was pulled over on Interstate 64 in New Kent County for driving 88 mph in a 65-mph zone, he was found in possession of marijuana. One month later, he pleaded no contest to the drug charge, received probation, a suspended license and was booted out of school and off the football team for the 2004 season.

Under a last-chance, zero-tolerance agreement with Tech, Vick returned to school and his team in January 2005. As the starting quarterback this past fall, he led Tech to an 11-2 record and received All-Atlantic Coast Conference honors. :sun:

But during the Jan. 2 Gator Bowl victory over the University of Louisville, Vick stomped on a defenseless opposing player, drawing intense national scrutiny and criticism. :kickbutt:

(There's an NNN thread for the stomping incident)

As school officials and coaches were trying to decide on his punishment, it was discovered Friday that Vick had been pulled over Dec. 17 in Hampton for speeding and driving on a suspended license.That was the final straw for Tech. University President Charles Steger announced late Friday afternoon that Vick had been permanently dismissed from the football team.

That night, Vick told The Virginian-Pilot that he was planning to turn pro.

Pro what? criminal?

Jeff King, a senior tight end who caught 26 passes and a team-high six touchdown passes from Vick this season, was surprised to learn about Vick's latest round of trouble.

"That sounds a little out of character of the Marcus that we know," King said when he learned of the gun charges. " I hope things clear up for him. He's given up a big opportunity."

For the second time in three days, another teammate, Aaron Rouse, was flabbergasted.

"No, no, no way," Rouse said. "That can't be. I just can't believe that. I really don't know what to say."

Sounds like perfect TNB to me!! After that rapsheet, who could be surprised? I'd search for this on NNN. I can't believe you all waited over 24 hours for this to hit this forum.

He was kicked off the team. This seems to be some self-destructive ape-fit. I suspect he had all planned. He never will measure up to his brother, Michael, so he had to go the other route. WH

Marcus Vick pleads guilty to traffic charges

4590086_BG1.jpg

ugly creature Vick

HAMPTON, Va. (AP) -- Former Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick pleaded guilty today to two traffic charges that helped cost him his college football career.

Vick was convicted in Hampton of speeding and driving without a valid driver's license, and fined $165. Traffic Court Judge A.W. Patrick also fined Vick $71 in court costs. Outside of court, Vick said, "It's just a traffic situation," and declined further comment.

Vick's license had been taken away in 2004 when he was cited for reckless driving and marijuana possession in New Kent County. He also was convicted of serving alcohol to un
derage girls during the 2003 school year.

Vick also faces a court appearance in Suffolk next week, on three misdemeanor counts of brandishing a
firearm. He's accused of pointing a gun during an altercation in a restaurant parking lot several days after being kicked off Tech's football team.

Sho 'nuff his mammy is proud of him. WH

Vick Gives Two Fingers to Home Crowd

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/11/26/D8LL4HO00.html

Vick Makes Obscene Gesture to Home Crowd
Nov 26 9:09 PM US/Eastern

ATLANTA

Michael Vick apologized for making an obscene gesture toward Atlanta fans as he walked off the field after the Falcons' fourth straight loss Sunday. Vick used both hands to deliver the gesture and flashed an angry look toward the handful of fans remaining in the Georgia Dome.

Those who hung around booed the home team loudly after its dismal 31- 13 loss to the New Orleans Saints.

"First and foremost, I would like to apologize for my inappropriate actions with fans today," the quarterback said in a statement released by the Falcons. "I was frustrated and upset at how the game was going for my team, and that frustration came out the wrong way."

Vick was the Falcons' main offensive threat with 166 yards rushing, just 7 off his NFL record for a quarterback. He had another rough day passing, completing nine of 24 for 84 yards, but that wasn't entirely his fault.

The Atlanta receivers dropped at least five passes, and the offensive line didn't provide much protection. Vick was sacked three times and hit a dozen more behind the line of scrimmage after throwing passes.

Leaving the field, he let his frustration get the best of him.

"That's not what I'm about. That's not what the Atlanta Falcons are about," Vick said in his statement. "I simply lost my cool in the heat of the moment. I apologize and look forward to putting this incident behind me."

Vick did not address his actions at a postgame news conference. Reporters were not aware that he made the obscene gesture until afterward, when replays of him leaving the field began airing on television.

"I can't explain how I'm feeling right now," Vick said during the news conference. "Losing the game says it all. It is not a good feeling when you lose four games in a row, and when you lose a game that you had a shot at winning."

Vick said he did his best to keep the Falcons (5-6) from losing again. This is the first time since 2003 that Atlanta has been below .500, and the team appears headed for another second-half collapse.

Last season, coming off a trip to the NFC championship game, the Falcons won six of their first eight games. But they went 2-6 the rest of the way, missed the playoffs and failed to break the franchise's ignominious streak of never having back-to-back winning seasons.

With the next two games on the road, Atlanta seems headed for another disappointing season.

"I was just out there fighting for this team, for pride and for this organization," Vick said. "We have to keep fighting. We have to show some resolve."

Re: Herpes infected black footballer Vick - flips off fans

http://channels.isp.netscape.com/sp...1/20070118/1153925209.htm&sc=2020&floc=NI-sp3

Vick's Water Bottle Raises Suspicion
By CURT ANDERSON

MIAMI (AP) - Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick reluctantly surrendered a water bottle to security at Miami International Airport that smelled like marijuana and contained a substance in a hidden compartment.

Police said Thursday it could be weeks before a decision is made on whether to file charges.

``We'll do an analysis and see what it is. There's no sense of urgency to it,'' Detective Alvaro Zabaleta said Thursday.

The bottle was found to have a compartment that contained ``a small amount of dark particulate and a pungent aroma closely associated with marijuana,'' the police report said. The compartment was hidden by the bottle's label so that it appeared to be a full bottle of water when held upright, police said.

Vick entered an airport concourse Wednesday morning with the 20-ounce bottle. His initial reluctance to turn over the bottle aroused suspicion among airport security screeners, a police report said. He eventually handed it over and boarded his flight to Atlanta.

Police said the bottle was sent to the Miami-Dade County crime lab.

Vick did not immediately return a phone call early Thursday.

``We plan to look into the matter and discuss it with Michael Vick before having any further comment,'' Falcons spokesman Reggie Roberts said.

Under Florida law, possession of less than 20 grams of marijuana is a misdemeanor punishable by up to a year in prison and a $1,000 fine. First offenders rarely do any jail time.

Two Transportation Security Administration screeners recognized the 6-foot, 215-pound Vick.

Vick's criminal younger brother, Marcus, is a wide receiver for the Miami Dolphins. Michael Vick was the overall No. 1 draft pick in the 2001 NFL draft. In 2006, Michael Vick passed for more than 2,400 yards and also topped 1,000 yards rushing.

Drug probe of Atlanta QB Vick leads to discovery of ailing dogs

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_504866.html

SMITHFIELD, Va. — Police conducting a drug investigation raided a house owned by Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick and found dozens of dogs, some injured and emaciated.
Police also found items associated with dog fighting.

State Police Sgt. D.S. Carr said Vick's relative, Davon Boddie, 26, lives in the house. Vick owns the property, but doesn't live there and wasn't present when a search warrant was executed in a drug investigation Wednesday night, Carr said. Vick has not been charged.

Boddie was arrested outside a nightclub by Hampton police April 20 on charges of distribution of marijuana and possession with intent to distribute. The search warrant was executed by a multijurisdictional task force in a narcotics probe.

More than 60 dogs were found in three buildings. Some appeared malnourished, scarred and injured, officials said.

The Humane Society of the United States said dog fighting is illegal nationwide and a felony in 48 states, including both Virginia and Georgia.

The probe at Vick's property is the latest in a serious of embarrassing incidents for the Atlanta quarterback.

He was named in a sordid lawsuit that accused him of knowingly infecting a woman with a sexually transmitted disease and using the alias "Ron Mexico" while seeking treatment. The case was settled out of court.

Last season, Vick flashed an obscene hand gesture to heckling Atlanta fans as he walked off the field following a dismal loss to New Orleans. He was fined $10,000 by the NFL and donated another $10,000 to charity.

In January, security officers at Miami International Airport seized a water bottle from Vick that they said smelled of marijuana and had a hidden compartment. Authorities later said there were no drugs in the bottle, and Vick explained that he used the secret compartment to carry jewelry.

Other athletes have been linked to dog fighting.

http://news.google.com/news?imgefp=...ww.accessnorthga.com/sports/archive/mvick.jpg

Negro sports: Dogfighting today featuring quarterback Vick

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18830262/

This negro sportsman has an estate in the same region (Hampton Roads) as the celebrated Answer Iverson, who got his start as a humble folding chair heaver in a bowling alley. Strive and succeed!

Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick was at a dog fight in 2000 and is “one of the heavyweights"� in the sport, ESPN reported.

The network Sunday cited a police informant whom a dog-fighting investigator called “extremely reliable."�

Police raided the rural home April 25 as part of a drug investigation. They seized 66 dogs, 55 of them pit bulls, and equipment that could be associated with dog fighting.

Vick has said he let a cousin, Davon Boddie, live at the house, and he didn’t know a large kennel on the property could be involved in criminal activity.:rolleyes:

Back