Jesus May Have Been osexual - Gay Bishop

svejk

Founding member of Clark Kent Club
Jesus May Have Been Homosexual - Gay Bishop

Bishop Robinson, who married his partner, Mark, said that he had come to reconcile his sexuality with his faith and could feel "God's light and God's life ooze over me like warm butter".

Ok, I have had enough of homo. The anti-social homosexual needs to be neutralized.

I too have had to reconcile homosexuality with my faith. And it is a reconciliation that God seems to agree with by his dispatching of so many homos with AIDS.

Gene Robinson

Just more lying queer propaganda.

queers have always tried to tie many famous figures with their filthy lifestyle, in order to justify their sick perversion.

I'm not surprised this church lets queer men be pastors, the only people who go to their services are the liberal, trendy types who emulate everything they see and hear over the Main(lame)stream Media.

Little wonder more enightened people do not attend church services these days.

NHR - 1st openly gay Episcopal bishop divorces husband - New Haven Register

Bishop Gene Robinson announced the end of his marriage to Mark Andrew in an email sent to the Diocese of New Hampshire, where he served for nine years before retiring in 2012.

NBC - First Openly Gay Episcopal Bishop to Divorce Husband - NBC News

Bishop Gene Robinson announced the end of his marriage to Mark Andrew in an email sent to the Diocese of New Hampshire, where he served for nine years before retiring in 2012.

NPR - First Openly Gay Episcopal Bishop Announces Divorce

May 4, 2014 Bishop Gene Robinson says he and his husband, Mark Andrew, are getting a divorce. The first openly gay Episcopal bishop, Robinson retired last year, a decade after his election...

Back