Joo Patriots Owner Recent Leased Monkey Receiver Antonio Brown Accused Of Rape In Lawsuit

Newsman

Long time NNN email reporter
Coonvicted rapist Antonio Brown linked by DNA with two more rapes in Marietta, GA

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/convicted-rapist-charged-in-two-1986-marietta-rape/ndBRC/

February 3, 2014

A convicted rapist serving time in state prison for a 1988 Marietta rape has been charged with two other rapes that occurred two years earlier in Marietta, police said.

According to Marietta police spokesman David Baldwin, detectives reviewing old case files found two open cases from 1986 where DNA evidence was collected.

“A review of the two open rape cases revealed that not only did the DNA match that of Antonio Brooks, but the methodology used in the 1988 rape conviction matched that of the two open cases as well,” Baldwin said.

Brooks, 44, has been charged with rape, aggravated assault and burglary in one of the 1986 cases and rape and burglary in the second case.

He is currently serving time at the Lee State Prison in Leesburg, Baldwin said.

brooksmug.jpg

Antonio Brooks

Steelers' Star Antonio Brown Pulled Over for Going Over 100 MPH, Police Say

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Antonio-Brown-100-mph-Pittsburgh-500065162.html

Steelers' Star Antonio Brown Pulled Over for Going Over 100 MPH, Police Say
The Steelers say they're aware of the situation and won't have further comment
Published Nov 8, 2018 at 1:35 PM | Updated at 4:44 PM EST on Nov 8, 2018

Antonio+Brown+Arms+Up.jpg

Police say Pittsburgh Steelers superstar wide receiver Antonio Brown was stopped for speeding over 100 mph in his Porsche, just hours before the team's game against the Carolina Panthers.

Ross Township police tell WPXI-TV that an officer was searching for a bank robbery suspect Thursday when a black Porsche sped by.

The officer pulled the car over and the driver was identified as Brown.

He was cited for reckless driving.

The Steelers say they're aware of the situation and won't have further comment. A message seeking comment from his publicist wasn't immediately returned.

The Steelers have a game against the Panthers on Thursday night at Heinz Field.

The Panthers have won three games in a row while Pittsburgh has put together four straight wins to take control of the AFC North.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/09...-patriots-allegations-new-york-times-reports/

Patriots Receiver Antonio Brown Accused Of Rape In Lawsuit
September 10, 2019 at 11:59 pm

GettyImages-1168647470.jpg

BOSTON (CBS/AP) – New England Patriots wide receiver Antonio Brown has been accused of rape by a former trainer.

Britney Taylor says Brown sexually assaulted her on three occasions, according to a civil lawsuit filed Tuesday in the Southern District of Florida. No criminal charges have been filed.

Brown has denied the allegations. Darren Heitner, a lawyer representing Brown, told The Associated Press his client plans to countersue.

“He will pursue all legal remedies to not only clear his name, but to also protect other professional athletes against false accusations,” Heitner said in a statement.

Heitner said Brown and Taylor had “a consensual personal relationship.”

The New York Times first reported about the lawsuit Tuesday night.

The AP and CBS Boston do not ordinarily name the alleged victims of sex assaults, but Taylor was identified in the federal lawsuit and was quoted in a statement provided by her lawyer, David Haas.

“As a rape victim of Antonio Brown, deciding to speak out has been an incredibly difficult decision,” Taylor said. “I have found strength in my faith, my family, and from the accounts of other survivors of sexual assault. Speaking out removes the shame that I have felt for the past year and places it on the person responsible for my rape.”

https://heavy.com/sports/2019/09/britney-taylor/

Britney Taylor: Former Trainer Accuses Antonio Brown of Rape in Lawsuit

britney-taylor-e1568163825709.jpg

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/09...ts-tobias-gray-antonio-brown-new-york-giants/

Giants Fan Angry Patriots Signed Antonio Brown Accused Of Making Gillette Stadium Threat
September 9, 2019 at 5:20 pm

gray2.jpg

EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (CBS) – A New York Giants fan was so angry about the New England Patriots signing Antonio Brown he allegedly issued a threat on Facebook to “shoot up random people” at Gillette Stadium.

Tobias Gray was arrested at his home in East Providence, Rhode Island Sunday. He was handcuffed and wore a Giants jersey and jacket during a court appearance in Providence Monday on unrelated assault charges. The 44-year-old was charged with simple and domestic assault and threatening police officers at the time of his arrest.

Gray is accused of making a threatening post on Facebook over the weekend after the defending Super Bowl champions signed Brown, one of the best and most controversial receivers in the NFL, Saturday.

In the post, Gray allegedly wrote “I’m going to pull a white boys school shooting at Foxboro you might as well hand them the ring right now I’m if I ever get my hands on a gun which I don’t have one yet but I’m looking I will go shoot up random people at Foxboro.”

https://nypost.com/2019/09/16/another-antonio-brown-accuser-comes-forward/

Another Antonio Brown accuser comes forward
By Ebony Bowden
September 16, 2019 | 12:03pm | Updated September 16, 2019 | 12:34pm

A second woman is accusing Antonio Brown of sexual misconduct, saying he inappropriately propositioned her at his Pennsylvania home in 2017 — standing behind her fully naked, holding a small towel over his genitals, while she painted, according to a new report.

The unnamed woman said the New England Patriots :confused: star came on to her after hiring her to paint a mural for him when he was playing with the Pittsburgh Steelers — and that their professional relationship soured when she rejected his advances, Sports Illustrated said Monday.

“He was flirty with me, but I paid him no mind because I was there on business. Plus, I had already seen him with multiple girls in the short time I was with him,” the football star’s accuser said.

“I was about 40 percent done on the second day, and I’m on my knees painting the bottom, and he walks up to me butt-ass naked, with a hand cloth covering his [penis] and starts having a conversation with me.

“I just kept my cool and kept painting,” she said. “After that, it all ended abruptly.”

She said Brown “ghosted” her after the incident and said her calls to his various assistants about being paid for her work went unanswered.

The painter is the second woman to accuse Brown of sexual misconduct this month, after the football player’s former trainer, Britney Taylor, accused him of rape in a civil lawsuit filed last week.

The painter is not seeking damages or pursuing charges but told Sports Illustrated she was “bothered by his behavior.”

She said friends who knew about her disturbing interaction with Brown alerted her to Taylor’s rape lawsuit against him.

Taylor reportedly will meet with NFL officials in New York on Monday as they conduct their own investigation into the alleged 2018 rape.

Brown has denied raping Taylor. He did not respond to a request for comment from Sports Illustrated on the second allegation.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019...unnamed-player-in-antonio-brown-rape-lawsuit/

Report: Ravens’ Marquise Brown Was Unnamed Player In Antonio Brown Rape Lawsuit

September 16, 2019 at 12:15 pm

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Ravens receiver Marquise Brown is reportedly the unnamed player in a lawsuit that accuses Patriots receiver Antonio Brown of alleged rape.

Mike Florio, of NBC’s Pro Football Talk, reported Marquise Brown was present on the evening of an alleged rape between Antonio and his accuser. Marquise and Antonio Brown are cousins.:rolleyes:

GettyImages-1173196681.jpg

Marquise Brown doesn’t face any accusations in the incident. However, Florio said Marquise will be interviewed by the NFL to determine if he has any information in the case.

In a lawsuit filed last week, Britney Taylor accused Antonio Brown of rape in May 2018.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/09/20/patriots-release-antonio-brown/

Patriots Release Antonio Brown
September 20, 2019 at 4:14 pm

BOSTON (CBS) — Antonio Brown’s Patriots career is over after one game.:p

After a controversial day, the Patriots released the wide receiver from their roster.

“The New England Patriots are releasing Antonio Brown,” Patriots spokesperson Stacey James said. “We appreciate the hard work of many people over the past 11 days, but we feel that it is best to move in a different direction at this time.”

The news broke Friday, just moments after Brown shared some posts on social media that indicated something was about to take place. He posted a photo of himself and Tom Brady to his Instagram page, saying, “Love ya champ that was fun ! #GoWinIt #DoitforMe” Brady commented on the photo with some heart emojis.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/20/antonio-brown-cut-by-patriots-in-stunning-twist/

Antonio Brown released by Patriots in stunning twist
By Ebony Bowden
September 20, 2019 | 4:24pm | Updated

Antonio Brown’s Patriots career is already over. :D

The wide receiver was dumped by New England on Friday after playing just one game with the defending Super Bowl champs — and just two days before they host the New York Jets.

“The New England Patriots are releasing Antonio Brown. We appreciate the hard work of many people over the past 11 days, but we feel that it is best to move in a different direction at this time,” the team said in a statement.

Three days after joining the Patriots on Sept. 10, Brown was hit with a civil suit filed by his former trainer Britney Taylor alleging sexual assaults on three occasions — including a 2018 rape.

On Monday, a second woman came forward with allegations that Brown sexually harassed her at his Pittsburgh home in 2017.

“Thanks for the opportunity,” Brown tweeted at the Patriots moments before news of the release broke.

The unrepentant wideout — who has denied the allegations — also shared a cryptic quote on social media, accusing people of plotting to take him down.

“Sometime people try to destroy you precisely because they recognize your power; not because they don’t see it, but because they see it and don’t want it to exist,” the Instagram post read. :dry:

His release comes just hours after a testy press conference by Patriots coach Bill Belichick, who walked out amid questioning over the receiver.

Belichick was asked repeatedly about Brown and when questioned if any player could become too much of a distraction, he left the room.

The Patriots’ decision to get rid of Brown came after NFL officials barred him from contacting the second of his accusers. He allegedly sent her menacing text messages when she went public, lawyers for the woman said Friday.

The unnamed artist who accused the Patriots wide receiver of sexually harassing her in his Pittsburgh home in 2017 claimed Brown sent her intimidating text messages with photos of her children, and told one of his associates in the group chat to “look up her background.”

The accuser’s lawyer sent a letter to the NFL, calling the texts “intimidating and threatening to our client, in violation of the NFL Personal Conduct Policy.”

There are no criminal investigations against Brown, but NFL investigators met with the rape accuser, Britney Taylor, in a marathon 10-hour sit-down on Monday.

Taylor’s lawsuit — filed in a Florida federal court last week — alleged that Brown assaulted her twice in 2017 before raping her at his Miami home in 2018.

The receiver has been dropped by three teams in the past six-plus months: The Pittsburgh Steelers traded him in March to the Oakland Raiders, who cut him before their Week 1 game. It is now unclear whether the 31-year-old, four-time All-Pro ever will play in the NFL again.

“It’s unfortunate things didn’t work out with the Patriots,” Brown’s agent, Drew Rosenhaus :Anti-Z:, said in a statement Friday afternoon. “But Antonio is healthy and is looking forward to his next opportunity in the NFL. He wants to play the game he loves and he hopes to play for another team soon.”

https://nypost.com/2020/01/13/anton...d-ks-at-police-during-vulgar-dispute-with-ex/

Antonio Brown throws ‘bag of d–ks’ at police during vulgar dispute with ex
By Justin Tasch
January 13, 2020 | 1:11pm
'
Enraged that his ex Chelsie Kyriss allegedly tried to steal his car, disgraced NFL wide receiver Antonio Brown lashed out at Kyriss — with whom he has three kids — and police by throwing a bag of gummy penises in their direction outside his home in Hollywood, Fla., footage on social media shows.

“Bag of d–ks for the d–ks,” Brown said in a video he streamed on his Instagram.

Police arrived Monday morning after Brown claimed Kyriss tried to “steal” a Bentley after getting clothes for their kids. Brown, 31, says Kyriss has been evicted from his house and went on a profanity-filled tirade toward Kyriss and police as cops went back and forth looking for information.

“She’s f–king trash, take the trash to jail,” Brown says at one point. He also called Kyriss, who appears calm throughout Brown’s Instagram videos, a “broke a– whore” and calls the police “pussies” for not taking the action against Kyriss he was hoping for.

“Hollywood police and I need a meeting unless I’m going to show their track record of my injustice consistently,” Brown later tweeted.

Brown has been out of the NFL since he was cut by the Patriots in September. Brown’s former trainer, Britney Taylor, accused him in a civil lawsuit of sexually assaulting her on three occasions. Those claims came to light three days after Brown struck a deal with New England on Sept. 7 — the same day Brown was cut by the Raiders.

After a report said Brown sent “intimidating” text messages to a second woman who accused Brown of sexual misconduct, Brown was cut. He has since been on a social-media frenzy in which he has ripped the NFL and Robert Kraft, among others, and also tried to get back in the Patriots’ good graces. Last month he had a workout with the Saints, but the team wasn’t interested in signing Brown until the NFL provided clarity on its investigation into the sexual assault claims. Brown ripped the Saints for what he believes was a “publicity stunt.”

During the incident Monday morning, Brown said, “F–k the NFL, this is real life.”

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2020/01/23/dispute-delivery-driver-arrest-warrant-antonio-brown/

Delivery Driver Dispute In Hollywood Led To Arrest Warrant For NFL Wide Receiver Antonio Brown

January 23, 2020 at 10:04 am

HOLLYWOOD (CBSMiami) – A warrant has been issued for the arrest of former star NFL wide receiver Antonio Brown on three criminal charges after he allegedly assaulted a delivery driver earlier this week.

On Wednesday, A seemingly carefree Brown posted on Instagram a live video that indicated he was in training. On Twitter posted, “they want my name slandered.”:p

It stems from an incident at Brown’s home in the Oaks Gated Community last Tuesday.

Hollywood police said when a van driver tried to deliver some of Brown’s items from California there was an altercation involving Brown, his trainer Glenn Holt and the driver.

Holt was arrested on the day of the incident and charged with burglary with battery. He bonded out of jail late Wednesday night.

According to Holt’s arrest report, “When (the victim) arrived Brown refused to make payment for the delivery.”

The van driver left.

“As (the victim) was driving off Brown picked up a rock and threw it at (the victim’s) vehicle causing a small dent and paint chip on the driver’s side door,” according to the arrest report.

Police said Brown, 31, finally agreed to pay the money as well as extra money to cover the damages and the driver’s time. But when the driver came back Brown refused to pay the extra cash.

The arrest report for Holt said another argument erupted and “Brown stepped up into the cabin of the vehicle and started to physically grab and pull (the victim). The altercation between Brown and (the victim) caused (the victim) to have a ripped shirt with multiple abrasions.”

Police say the victim suffered multiple scratches and a scrape during the incident.

According to the police, Holt approached the driver a short time later, grabbed the keys from the delivery truck, cut the driver’s hand and then unlocked the truck. Brown and several friends then began to unload items from the truck, some of the boxes did not belong to him, according to the police.

When the driver told Brown about those boxes, Brown allegedly threw them back in the truck, causing some property damage.

When the police arrived, Brown reportedly retreated inside his home and did not come out.

Brown faces charges of burglary with battery, burglary of an unoccupied conveyance and criminal mischief less than $1,000.

The Hollywood Police Department, which has now responded to four incidents involving Brown in the past three months, recently cut ties with Brown following an outburst aimed at officers responding to a domestic dispute.

Woman Accusing Antonio Brown of Rape Requests Subpoenas From Bucs, Steelers, Other Former Teams
AntonioBrown.jpg

Former Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown continues to face legal troubles regarding his actions prior to the 2021 season.

Brown, who was traded by the Steelers in 2019 following a list of unorthodox acts and legal mishaps, joined the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after the end of his eight-game suspension for violating the NFL's conduct policy.

Brown's legal issues have not ended, though. The wide receiver is still being sued for allegedly raping a woman in May 2018. The woman, Brown's former trainer Britney Taylor, is now pushing for a subpoena with the Buccaneers.

According to The Athletic, Taylor filed two subpoenas looking for documents the team has relating to Brown. Taylor filed against the Bucs' two holding companies: Buccaneers Football Corporation and Buccaneers Team, LLC.

The requests ask for "full and complete copies of any and all correspondence, memoranda, communications, agreements, messages or other written documentation concerning your business relationship with Antonio Brown."

According to Taylor's lawyer, David Haas, "AB can still object and the judge will decide."

Brown was asked about his off the field troubles prior to joining the Buccaneers during an interview on Wednesday.

"Learning how to control my attitude, and not letting my emotions get the best of me, even if I feel someone was wrong," he said. "Just being forgiving and staying positive.

"Look at myself, sitting here right now. I've got the right perspective, I'm grateful. I've been through some things, persevere through some things. That's life. We all have a story, we've all been through some things that's allowed us to grow for the betterment of ourselves. I'm grateful for the journey."

Brown and Taylor met during the receiver's time at Central Michigan before Taylor became his personal trainer during his time with the Steelers.

In Brown's legal brief, it states, "Taylor and Brown had consensual sexual intercourse on May 20, 2018. At all times, Taylor conveyed to Brown her willingness to engage in consensual sexual intercourse."

Taylor's dispute claims, "Ms. Taylor tried to resist him, but Brown was too strong and physically overpowered her. … She screamed and cried throughout the entire rape, repeatedly shouting 'no' and 'stop.'"

Taylor is also requesting subpoenas from Brown's former teams: the Steelers, Oakland Raiders and New England Patriots.

Back