KC: White BCL force-fed cell phone by ape ex-lover

Brewski

Registered
All hail Marlon B. Gill, notable negro inventor of "radical hands-free cellular communication technology" fo' white bitches! :clap:

KMBC, Kansas City 12/27/05: Assault Charge Filed In Cell Phone Swallowing

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A 23-year-old man was charged in connection with a woman who was assaulted with a cell phone.

Marlon B. Gill was charged with first-degree assault.

Marlon B. Gill
marlongill2mu.jpg

Early Friday morning, Melinda Abell was t

aken to a Blue Springs hospital when she had trouble breathing. Doctors operated to remove a cell phone that was lodged in her throat.

Abell told officers that Gill, her ex-boyfriend, had forced her into a car and demanded to see her cell phone. They were stopped in a parking lot on Highway 40,
and Abell said Gill grabbed her by the mouth, held it open and shoved the phone down her throat.

Hopefully we will be treated to an image of this Melinda Abell to make the TNB hilarity complete!

I've been watching this story for the last few days and this is the first time I've heard it being TNB. Why didn't the media tell this on day one? Thanks Brewski, this is a keeper, fo' sho'.

T.N.B.

* Yo mufuggas! dis brudders ex-ho be a white girl! Moves dis bad mufugga to white victims, yall! *

Man Surrenders in Cell Phone Assault
Dec 29, 2005, 01:06 PM CST

4295490_BG2.jpg

Melinda Abell

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) -- A Kansas City man surrenders to face charges he forced a cell phone down his ex-girlfriend's throat last week, requiring emergency surgery to remove it.

Twenty-three-year-old Marlon Brando Gill is charged with first-degree assault, a felony. He turned himself in yesterday afternoon.

Initially it was reported that 24-year-old Melinda Abell of Blue Springs had swallowed the phone herself during an argument with Gill early last Friday.

Court documents say Abell later told detectives that Gill forced her from her home and made her g

o with him in his vehicle.

She says Gill began screaming at her and demanded her cell
phone -- then grabbed her by the mouth and shoved the cell phone down her throat until it became stuck. Abell was released from a hospital yesterday.

http://www.kctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4295490

Um.. that's not quite the humorous climax to the story I was envisioning, Negrodamus.

In light of this development, I believe that this smoke-eating, utterly worthless white woman deserved not only her cell phone jammed down her gullet by her jealous ape, but his cell phone as well, followed by the contents of her purse, the contents of his pockets, the crack pipes and CD's in his glovebox, the tire iron in his trunk, the raven under his seat, and finally a 12-foot wooden pike.

Well, I'd have to supply the pike. Good pikes are hard to come by nowadays.

Originally posted by Brewski@Dec 29 2005, 06:44 PM
In light of this development, I believe that this smoke-eating, utterly worthless white woman deserved not only her cell phone jammed down her gullet by her jealous ape, but his cell phone as well, followed by the contents of her purse, the contents of his pockets, the crack pipes and CD's in his glovebox, the tire iron in his trunk, the raven under his seat, and finally a 12-foot wooden pike.

ain't dat da troof!

BTW, Negrodamus, I think that I created for you the most irritating avatar in the world.. I get angry just looking at it!

You'll go far with that one.. and thanks for the update!

Originally posted by Brewski@Dec 29 2005, 09:03 PM
BTW, Negrodamus, I think that I created for you the most irritating avatar in the world.. I get angry just looking at it!

You'll go far with that one.. and thanks for the update!
Negrodamus'es avatar makes me laugh everytime I see it. There's just something about it that tickles the chit out of me.

T.N.B.

I have to second what Tyrone said, I still :rotfl: everytime IC that avatar! What better avatar to go with the name?!?

I guess when we hear a story like this, we can't help but wonder "was this a White victim?" This time, we can stop wondering - it WAS a White victim! Nice update to this TNB story.

Niggers: Ain't wurf a chit.

It's that darned sassy nigger wink that gets me, particularly in light of the nature of the update.

A boon that ugly working in a carnival dunk tank would be a millionaire. :lol:

Originally posted by Brewski@Dec 30 2005, 01:31 AM
It's that darned sassy nigger wink that gets me, particularly in light of the nature of the update.

A boon that ugly working in a carnival dunk tank would be a millionaire. :lol:
:clap: :rotfl:

Man Accused of Shoving Phone Down Throat

INDEPENDENCE, Mo. (AP) -- The assault trial of a man accused of shoving a cell phone down a woman's throat has begun.

Prosecutors say 24-year-old Marlon Brando Gill was angry and jealous when he forced the phone into Melinda Abell's throat in December. But defense attorneys insist the 25-year-old victim swallowed the phone intentionally to prevent Gill from finding out who she'd been calling.

Gill is charged with felony first-degree assault.

A doctor at a Kansas City hospital's emergency room used a tool called a "pincher" to remove the phone from Abell's throat.

She testified yesterday that she couldn't remember how the phone go
t in her throat, saying she drank too much that night. Court records show that her blood alcohol content was three times the legal limit.

Not only is she a slutty BCL, she's a lush too!

Jurors convict man in cell phone assault case

Missouri man accused of shoving phone down former girlfriend’s throat

INDEPENDENCE, Mo. — A jury convicted a man of second-degree domestic assault on Saturday for shoving a cell phone down his girlfriend's throat. Prosecutors said Marlon Brando Gill, 25, of Kansas City, forced the cell phone into Melinda Abell's mouth during an argument in December 2005. Gill denied the charge, claiming that she tried to swallow the phone to prevent him from finding out whom she had been calling. Abell, 25, of Blue Springs, was rushed to a hospital where doctors removed the phone. Doctors said she nearly died of a blocked airway. "I think he thought I'd been talking to other guys," Abell wrote in a statement to police after the incident. "If I didn't want him to see my phone, I would have just thrown it out the window and busted it."

It was Gill's second trial since his arrest more than a year ago. Jurors in July were unable to reach a verdict on a first-degree domestic assault charge, which carries a maximum sentence of life in prison.

Jurors could not agree on a sentence for Gill, which means that decision will be left up to a judge. The assault charge carries a sentence of up to seven years in prison.

http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/news/10922002/detail.html

Ain't he a pretty mufugga?

9574713_240X180.jpg

Jurors Convict Man In Cell Phone Assault Case

POSTED: 2:32 pm CST February 3, 2007
UPDATED: 3:13 pm CST February 3, 2007

Email This Story | Print This Story

INDEPENDENCE, Mo. -- A man accused of shoving a cell phone down a woman's throat was convicted Saturday of second-degree assault.

The charge, the lesser of two that jurors considered, carries a sentence of up to seven years in prison. If jurors had convicted him of first-degree domestic assault, Marlon Brando Gill could have faced up to life in prison.

Jurors deliberated for about 12 hours -- 11 hours Friday and one hour Saturday -- before reaching their verdict.

Jackson County prosecutors said Gill, 25, had a history of abusing his former girlfriend, Melinda Abell, before he forced the cell phone into her mouth in December 2005 while they were arguing in a car.

Abell was rushed to a hospital where she underwent emergency surgery to remove the phone. Doctors said she nearly died of a blocked airway.

The defense said Abell tried to swallow the phone to prevent Gill from finding out whom she had been calling.

But a state witness testified that injuries to Abell's mouth were consistent with the phone being forced into her mouth. And lead prosecutor Tammy Dickinson called witnesses to testify that Gill was abusive to Abell.

Abell wrote in a statement to police after the incident: "I think he thought I'd been talking to other guys. ... He took my phone to see who I had been calling. ... If I didn't want him to see my phone, I would have just thrown it out the window and busted it."

It was the second trial for Gill, who has been jailed since his arrest more than a year ago. Jurors in July were unable to reach a verdict.

Sentence in cell-phone case

Man gets six-year term after he is convicted of shoving the instrument down a woman’s throat.

Marlon_Gill_mug_03-08-2007_0NR6GMQ.jpg

Marlon Brando Gill

The courtroom had emptied, news cameras had vanished, but Marlon Brando Gill remained steadfast in his claim that he hadn’t shoved a cell phone down his girlfriend’s throat.

Regardless, he understood that after two trials and 15 months of sitting in jail, he was headed to prison for six years.
The sentence Wednesday by Jackson County Circuit Court Judge Michael W. Manners followed a jury’s decision last month to convict Gill, 25, of second-degree domestic assault against his now ex-girlfriend, Melinda Abell.

“I believe, in fact, you did intentionally shove the phone down Ms. Abell’s throat,” Manners said. “…I believe the jury got it right. … I believe it was a moment of anger.”

Manners levied the punishment after prosecutors and Abell had asked for the maximum of seven years in prison.
Gill’s attorney, Wm. David Langston, pointed out that his client was nearly acquitted during the first trial and had spent more than 430 days in jail. He asked Manners to release Gill on three years’ probation — subject to seven years in prison if he violated terms of the probation.

Langston, perturbed by the sentence, said he would appeal. He said he thought it was improper that Manners had allowed into evidence a record of past violent acts by Gill that were unsubstantiated by law enforcement. The defense attorney also claimed that the state had used Gill as an example against domestic-abuse predators and had ignored the specifics of this crime.

Lead prosecutor Tammy Dickinson said the state handled the case as it would have any other domestic abuse case, and that the six-year sentence offered relief for the victim.

Medical testimony said that Abell nearly died from a blocked airway before a doctor used a tool to remove the phone. It became lodged in the back of Abell’s throat in December 2005 as she and Gill drove through Blue Springs.
Abell testified that she couldn’t remember how the phone ended up there. Gill said that Abell had put the phone in her mouth, trying to keep him from seeing whom she had been calling.

Dickinson told jurors that Gill forced the phone into Abell’s throat after she had been out all night with a group of friends.

Abell took the stand during Wednesday’s two-hour hearing and said that she still feared Gill.

“I will never forget what has happened to me or what he did to me,” she said. “But I have to move on now.”

No gold-rimmed Walgreens "respectacles"? That public defense lawyer doesn't know thing one about dressing up a nigger for court!!

Excellent observation Brewman! Obviously the defense lawyer isn't a jew.

Back