Monkey see i-Pod, monkey take i-Pod, monkey caged

Rasp

Senior Editor
Monkey see i-Pod, monkey take i-Pod, monkey caged

Medford Police arrest armed robbery suspect

Medford - A quick response by Medford Police to a robbery near the Brooks School yesterday resulted in the arrest of a suspect.

Ahmad Abdullah, 18, 16 Ormond St., Apt. 3, Boston, was arrested and charged with armed robbery.

g13c0000f3ab181d2f29f20be37c6cbfb0b1a1f828c4218.jpg

According to police, the victim of the robbery called 911 around 4 p.m., approximately five minutes after the robbery occurred, on the sidewalk outside 388 High St., near the Brooks School.

The victim told police he was robbed by a black male on a bicycle wearing a camouflage hoode
d sweatshirt, a white t-shirt and a black Red Sox baseball cap.

The victim said the suspect rode up and showed him a gun in his waistband, then grabbed the victim’s iTouch mp3 player and he said, “I’ll take that."�

The suspect grabbed the player and then reportedly rode off.
Officer Shawn Norton observed three black males riding bicycles on George Street coming from the direction where the robbery occurred. He saw that one of the riders matched the physical and clothing description that was given out regarding the robbery.

Norton turned his cruiser around and went to talk to these individuals. He was able to stop Ahmad Abdullah on College Avenue. The other two bike riders would not stop.

As a result of the stop, Norton and other officers were able to gather more evidence that tied Abdullah to the crime.

Nothing worse than Americoon nigger Muslim converts. These people will kill you fo nuttin.

AND STUPID! Muslims use the American nigger population to gain a foothold to spread THEIR cancer, build their Mosques, and pour in the cash. After things get rolling, the predictable happens. After all, a GD nigger can never be an ARAB and in the Muslim religion, if you are not an ARAB, well, then, you are pretty much a nigger. And that means for the blacks that they are then considered a DOUBLE NIGGER in a religion that has little tolerance for niggers to begin with and STILL PRACTICES SLAVERY.

Back