Mother Gets 20 Years for Starving Infant

Expose Them All

Registered

(Damn! I'm sooo glad I wasn't born a nigger! I wouldn't be typing this if I was.)

Notice, no mention of the father? Who da daddy be? I ain't be knowin fo sho.

Mother Gets 20 Years for Starving Infant

A mother convicted of starving her newborn child to death was sentenced to 20 years in prison for intentionally and knowingly injuring a child. 22-year-old Tamecca Henderson was found guilty last month after her baby girl was found starved to death in April, 2003.

TAMECCAHENDERSON_080905.jpg

Henderson said during the trial she would never starve her child to death. She said she would even feed young Monique many times a day.

Witnesses said the two-month-old infant was skeletal and emaciated when the

y found her.

Doctors the child was born weighing five pounds, six ounces and died more than two mon
ths later at four pounds, ten ounces
. First responders to the scene told jurors they never saw a baby so skinny.

A psychologist (Wasn't Jewish by chance, was he/she?) called by the defense testified Hendersons IQ level is in the lower fifth percentile.

Hendersons official charge is "injury to a child."

http://www.kbtv4.tv/news/default.asp?mode=shownews&id=9408

(Oooops, guess the sperm donor was still hangin in there. Tamecca must of had some good stuff, knowhumimsayin?)

Flashback . . .

Beaumont Parents Arrested & Accused Of Starving Small Girl To Death

Beaumont police have arrested two people accused of starving a newborn baby girl to death. Beaumont Detective John Hughes says officers have arrested the mother and father of 2-month old Monique Pippillion, and charged them each with one count of injury to a child. 21-year old Tamecca Henderson, and 34-year old Perry Andrew Pippillion were arrested last week and placed in the Jefferson County Jail.

(It wasn't his job to feed the kid. Nigga bucks don't be doin' sheet like dat - make a nigga look like an Uncle Tom or some mofo.)

Detective Hughes says the parents first brought Moni

que to Baptist Hospital on October 24 when she stopped breathing. Autop
sy results show the baby was starved to death due to �nutritional deprivation, and negligence.�

Arrest warrants for the parents were issued last week, and both were arrested without incident at separate locations in Beaumont.

Detective Hughes says the investigation reveals Monique never received medical care after she was born, and the parents only changed the baby�s diaper one to two times a week. The investigation also shows Monique was born at 6 pounds 9 ounces, but weighed only 4 pounds 10 ounces when she died.

Detective Hughes says the mother claimed to feed the baby formula. Henderson, and Pippillion have three other children. Detective Hughes believes all three children are now in the custody of other family members.

Each charge of �injury to a child� carries a sentence of five years to life in prison with a $10,000 fine. The case is now in the hands of the
Jeff
erso
n County District Attorney�s Office where it will soon be turned over t
o a grand jury for possible

http://www.kbtv4.tv/news/default.asp?mode=shownews&id=5059

- - -

Several Members Of A Beaumont Family Indicted For Serious Crimes

A Jefferson County grand jury has indicted a Beaumont man and woman on a charge of injury to a child in what police say was the starvation death of their baby. The grand jury indicted 21 year old Tamecca Shonta Henderson and 34 year old Perry Andrew Pippillion on the charge of injury to a child.

Police say on October 24, they received a call from a house in Beaumont. When they got there they found baby Monique dead. Authorities say the girl was born weighing six pounds nine ounces, but died weighing just four pounds ten ounces.

In a
seperate
case, Perry Pippillion is also accused of kidnapping a woman in Beaumont, and raping her
. Police say it happened just hours after he was
released from jail
on December 24, 2003. Police say Perry Pippillion and his two brothers, Peter and Paul Pippillion, kidnapped a man and a woman near the intersection of Threadneedle and Ector in Beaumont. Officers say the three brothers took the two victims to a home on Hemlock in Beaumont where **the man was beaten, and the female was raped. All three men were indicted on Thursday on charges of aggravated sexual assault, aggravated assault, and kidnapping.

**(At least they got this part right. Yo beats da manz, an yo rapes da womanz. Iz yo beats da womanz an rapes da manz, dens when yo gets ta jail, yo have a bad rap on yo good name.)

Two other Pippillion family mem
bers were a
lso indicted
on Thursday on charges of tampering with a witness. Paris and Charlotte Pippillion are accused of trying to bribe the male victim of the kidnapping and assault.

Gosh, so much TNB I'm giving this story
up. I don't know what ever happened to the father. I don't know and . . . I don't care!

http://www.kbtv4.tv/news/default.asp?mode=shownews&id=5694

NIce post A.B.!! Negritude from start to finish!! Too bad we don't get a mugshot of the buck involved, that would really finish it off nicely. Personally, I think that niggers that kill their offspring did the world a favor and should be rewarded rather than sent off to nigger heaven.

Gman

Originally posted by Gman@Sep 12 2005, 03:04 AM
Personally, I think that niggers that kill their offspring did the world a favor and should be rewarded rather than sent off to nigger heaven.

Gman

Or at least given a hearty "thank you" before their executed!

I think Tamecca should be sentenced to spend the rest of her life working at an inner-city daycare. :tongue:

Back