Negritude: Negro Robs Negro Church

Rick Dean

Registered

http://www.cleveland.com/crime/plaindealer...93709156650.xml

The end of the article was the best. He threated to shoot the niglet unless the other n-ggers coughed up more money. TNB at it's finest. "Give me dat money or I blast yo' ass!" :lol:

Gunman threatens girls, robs church

01/06/04

Associated Press

Toledo- A gunman wearing a mask burst into
church fellowship meeting and threatened to shoot two young girls before he left with about $200, witnesses said.

City leaders on Monday offered a reward for information that would lead them to

th
e thief.

The man entered St. Stephen's African Methodist Episcopal Church about 30 minutes after its service ended Sunday.

He grabbed a girl about 11 years old who was waiting with her two brothers for their grandmother, the R
ev. Thomas Fant said.

He told people to give him money. Frustrated that he got so little, he threatened to shoot a younger girl until other people gave him more.

‚© 2004 The Plain Dealer. Used with permission.

Too bad he didn't do something rash while surrounded. It would have been great if the ending of this story said something along the lines of "and when Michael Love hit the gas and tried to exit the barricade, police opened fire with a hail of bullets, killing him instantly." :) That's a happier ending in my book.

Originally posted by Rick Dean@May 22 2004, 10:17 AM
Too bad he didn't do something rash while surrounded. It would have been great if the ending of this story said something along the lines of "and when Michael Love hit the gas and tried to exit the barricade, police opened fire with a hail of bullets, killing him instantly."â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  http://newnation.vg/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='smile.gif' /><!--endemo-
>â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  That's a happier ending in my book.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  -- Rick Dean[/b][/quote]

I'm in 110% agreement Rick.

Before police departm
ents
wer
e forced to hire unqualified and sometimes criminal minorities, police were given credit for their brains in handling situations like this.

When I was a kid these stories we see here at NNN often did have very happy endings!

The difference between then and now is more crime, un
safer streets, laws flouted, obnixious behaviours and coon noises disrupting the public, etc.

Sometimes the older methods are more effective.

Back