Negro Footballer beats wife

awyattmann

Registered

12623.jpg

Tampa Bay Bucs running back Michael Pittman faces possible jail time after pleading guilty to charges stemming from an attack on his wife

Pittman, 28, who has a history of domestic violence, pleaded guilty on March 25 to one felony court of endangerment.

The penalty ranges from three years of supervised probation to up to two years in prison and a $150,000 fine. Sentencing is scheduled for April 23.

P
ttman had been scheduled to go on trial this week on two charges of aggravated assault and one felony count of aggravated domestic violence for ramming his Hummer into a Mercedes carrying his wife, Melissa,

hi
2-year-old son, and a baby sitter.

Ref:Melissa Pittman, wife of Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Michael Pittman, told investigators that she was subjected to 30 to 40 incidents of domestic violence that were not reported to the police.

Melissa Pittman's mother, Cathy Mumford, was visiting the family last week, and, according to the reports, told police "she had been present during several domestic violence situations between Michael and Melissa in the past."

And, according to the reports, babysitter Kristina Hegland "related she was afraid of Michael and his family because she had seen too much."

Melissa Pittman's father, Ken Mumford,
said in an interview Friday that he was aware of a number of domestic altercations between the couple, but couldn't say the extent.

"I knew there were a few instances, but I don
&#39
;t k
now if ther
e were that many," he said. "But we love Michael. We're Christian people. We can forgive people as long as they can change."

After interviewing Melissa a
nd Michael Pittman and several witnesses, police arrested Pittman.

Pittman, who returned to Phoenix Thursday after three days of workouts with the Bucs in Tampa, is on three years' probation after two misdemeanor convictions of domestic violence against his wife in 2001.

see - CRACKSMOKERS OF THE NFL

I'd bet that the Munfords are white. Your daughter is now getting what she deserves for getting in the ape cage.

Do you think that the Vandalobabookari's wife is white? If so, oh God have mercy on her for marrying a 'boon! :eek:

It sounds like the sport that's cropping up in our neighborhood. There are 3 couples that live here who are mixing. The men are black and they have trophy white trash ho's. They're constantly beating on the women. The 3 couples are all friends and you see the women running to each other's apartments after their monkey men have had too many 40's. A part of me feels bad for them but the bigger part of me says you reap what you sew. They chose to lye down with the n-ggers and give birth to their mud children. Let them deal with the consequences of betraying their race.

Back