NEW YORK: weekend conference on women and power

Whitebear

Publisher/Editor-in-chief
Women's Conference Unites Activists, Stars

September 12, 2004, 11:00 PM EDT

NEW YORK -- A weekend conference on women and power brought Afghan and Iraqi activists together with actresses Jane Fonda and Sally Field and "Vagina Monologues" playwright Eve Ensler.

The weekend-long Women and Power Conference was sponsored by the Omega Institute, a holistic health center, and Ensler's V-Day, a global movement to end violence against women and children.

Yanar Mohammed, who heads an Iraqi femini
t group, said Iraqi women were better off before the U.S.-led invasion of their country.

"Of course there was this bloody dictatorship and nobody was free in the first place, but women were abl
e to leave their houses," she said. "They were not assaulted in the streets, you were not
pushed back in your house because you were wearing modern dress."

Ensler, whose group distributes "Vagina Warrior" buttons and T-shirts, proposed a new slogan inspired by California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Referring to Schwarzenegger's derisive use of the term "girlie man," Ensler said, "I am all for girlie men. I think we should get buttons that say, `I'm a girlie man and proud.' ... Because what is a girlie man? A person who listens, a person who negotiates, a person who doesn't escalate violence."

GOOD ONE WHITEBEAR !

Referring to Schwarzenegger's derisive use of the term "girlie man," Ensler said, "I am all for girlie men. I think we should get buttons that say, `I'm a girlie man and proud.' ... Because what is a girlie man? A person who listens, a person who negotiates, a person who doesn't escalate violence."

REAL MEN arent asking women to bow to male superiority
or a lord j
sus myth.

REAL MEN are able to give love and support to women
and happy to recieve same in return.

Women like every living entity
give LOVE in return for love

and doesnt mean g
etting f--ked !

Its LOVE and mutual support !

GIRLIE MEN are as ready to use force as any brute

but have the maturity and self control not to need

to use such methods but rarely,

as our Ancestors taught !

When WN males can give up their need for being superior
they will see
that is their inferior self that makes them
want to supress women physically and verbally.

Then and only then will WN have a "movement"

Without women half the world is dead !

Simple !

Who wants to have a relationship with women who are dead?

Get off the necks of women and see our RACE blossom !

Back