Nigger Beats Niglet To Death

Expose Them All

Registered
Teen charged with abusing and killing two-year-old child

Leeclifton Moore in court on Friday.

3771650_BG1.jpg

Armon Colar

3771650_BG2.jpg

A Grand Rapids teenager was arraigned in court Friday with beating to death a two-year-old boy.

Two-year-old Armon Wallace Colar died Thursday morning at a Grand Rapids hospital. Police say his mother's boyfriend, 17-year-old Leeclifton Moore, beat him to death.

Police say Moore was babysitting Armon and his two sisters, aged four and six, at an apartment on Bradford Street in Grand Rapids Wednesday when neighbors heard screaming and shouting coming from the home.

Armon's sisters went to a ne

ighbor's house to call their mother. When she arrived home, they took the child to a hospital where he later died.

Moore was then arrested, accuse
d of severely beating and eventually killing the boy.

Moore was arraigned Friday on felony murder charges. He could face life in prison if convicted.

He will remain in the Kent County Jail until his next hearing on September 7. Prosecutors asked the judge to deny Moore's bond, saying he has connections out of state and there is a risk that he could flee before trial.

Armon's family is trying to make sense of the boy's death and working on forgiving Moore.

"As for the guy that did it, I've forgiven you for what you've done. I believe in my heart you're sick," Melvina Hockett, Armon's grandmother, told 24 Hour News 8.

Hockett says hate doesn't help, and that she has Armon's two older sisters to focus on now.

"They were there. They seen it all. All they know is w
hat
he told them to say, so I think they were afraid of him too," adds Hockett.

She has harsh words for neighbors who she says should have called 911. "Lady, you been giving out shouts about what people should do and
you didn't do anything."

Armon's 23-year-old mother, Alecia, has been separated from his father, Anthony, for several months. Police say she accused him of abuse. The two are now trying to reconcile in the wake of Armon's death.

Hockett is asking people in the community not to judge without knowing the details. "She's still the mother of that child. She carried him. She's still loved him just the same, and she didn't do it."

Armon's family says they would be grateful for donations to help with funeral expenses, and asks for those to be dropped off or mailed to the Gillespie Funeral Home located at 1865 Eastern Avenue in Grand Rapids.

(If she wasn't sleeping, she would have saved that baby - know what she's sayin'?)[/color]

Th
e killer

<a href='http://woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3765668]http://woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3765668

- - -

Vigil held for two-year-old child that died after being severely abused

3769379_BG2.jpg

(I sways, iz i wasnt sleeping oh ne thang, ida
saved dat baby)

3769379_BG4.jpg

http://www.woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3...79&nav=0Rcedmgh

LeeClifton Moore - but one face, passing in review, in the NNNforum's Famous Nigger Parade.

From horizon to horizon.

Just another case of da boyfren' cleaning out the nest.

Back