Weight: 215 lbs
Eye Color: BRO
Hair Color: BLK
Address: 1026 SPINNER BOTTOM
PATTISON, MS 39144
CLAIBORNE COUNTY

Mississippi Sex Offender Registry

Elderly Rape Arrest

A registered sex offender has been charged with sexual assault and robbery in connection with the rape of an 82-year-ol

d Claiborne County woman.

Authorities say 44-year-old Othnie Claiborne, of Pattison, was charged with sexual assault, breaking and enterin
g and robbery after attacking the woman in her home early Saturday morning.

Claiborne had served time in prison after a 1990 conviction on rape and assault charges in Jefferson County. He was charged Monday for the weekend attack and is being held in the Claiborne County jail.

Wake up America and smell the nigger.

T.N.B.

THere is nothing more evil than these blacks, you can look at him and see that he is not only no good, but a dangerous, destroying type of a beast. The eyes are a window to the soul and his is as black as he is.

I have two versions, of the history of the nigger rapist. Which one is correct?

Here is the mainstream story

The Tulsa Race Riot
On the morning of May 30, 1921, a young black man named Dick Rowland was riding in the elevator in the Drexel Building at Third and Main. The white elevator operator, Sarah Page, claimed that Rowland grabbed her arm, causing her to flee in panic. Accounts of the incident circulated among the city's white community during the day and became more exaggerated with each telling.

Tulsa police arrested Rowland the following day and began an investigation. An inflammatory report in the May 31 edition of the Tulsa Tribune spurred a confrontation between black and white armed mobs around the courthouse where the sheriff and his men had barricaded the top floor to protect Rowland. Shots were fired and the outnumbered blacks began retreating to the Greenwo

od Avenue business district.

Eric von Zipper says this

http://www.originaldissent.com/forums/arch...php/t-3407.html

eric von zipper10-29-02, 06:25-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"In one notorious incident in 1921, white rioters leveled the entire black community in Tulsa, Okla., after false rumors told of an assault on a white woman. As recently as a generation ago, news outlets routinely noted that a person was "a Negro" when describing altercations or trials. And the 1998 Texas lynching of James Byrd, 49, who was stripped, chained to a truck and dragged behind a pickup truck by white supremacists, rekindled old feelings of vulnerability"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<span style='
colo
r:blue'>This is typical of the way Tulsa is misrepresented.

The whites leveled negro town AFTER
blacks came to the jail and opened fire on the whites who had assembled there - killing a few. The whites then armed themselves and went into the black area and kicked ass for a couple days.

And who says the assault was based on "false rumours"? Christ, you'd think negro rape of white women was unheard of instead of commonplace if all you had to go by was watching movies like the excreble "To Kill a Mockingbird".</span>

3923545_BG1.jpg

3923545_BG2.jpg

Escapees Caught

Police have captured a convicted sex offender who escaped from the detention center in Port Gibson. Othnie Claiborne of Patterson was charged last month with rape, robbery, breaking and entering and burglary of an 82-year-old woman. Police say he escaped sometime Sunday morning by cutting through the ceiling. He was re-captured Friday morning in Claiborne County.

And an escapee from Magee is also back behind bars. Charles Lamar Johnson Junior escaped early Thursday morning. He was being held on 13 counts of armed robbery. Johnson was
r
taken back into custody Friday. There is no word yet on any additional charges he may face.

When I saw this nigger
's face this morning, I knew he was one of my niggers, but it took me a while to figure out where I left him.

T.N.B.

Originally posted by Tyrone N. Butts@Oct 1 2005, 05:59 AM

When I saw this nigger's face this morning, I knew he was one of my niggers, but it took me a while to figure out where I left him.

T.N.B.
Hi Tyrone,

Please keep a better eye on those niggers, OK!!!! Don't let them run loose, ;they are dangerous!! Back to nigger heaven for these two darkies.

Gman

Back