niggeroh savage kills White girlfriend & freezes

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter
cole1.jpg

Prosecution's case against former Tampa Marine proceeds

The double murder trial of a former Tampa Marine sergeant continued Thursday, with a detective telling the court what James Coleman did as he lived in the same apartment with his girlfriend's dead body for a week.

Coleman, who was stationed at MacDill Air Force Base, is accused of killing 19-year-old Jessica Hine and her 10-week-old baby, Devonte Coleman, in December of 2002. He is facing the dea
h penalty.

More than two dozen prosecution witnesses have testified so far.

In court Thursday, a former coworker of Coleman's told the jury Coleman came to work after the crime and sa
id
hey wouldn't have to worry about Hine calling MacDill Air Force Base anymore. That was before anyone knew
Hine was dead.

Tampa Police Detective Richard Cochran testified he talked to Coleman the day of his confession and that he admitted Hine's body stayed in the apartment about a week and that he'd sit near her and watch TV.

"I had asked him, 'Was this just with the body sitting right there on the couch beside you,'" said Cochran. "And he said, 'Yes, that's where the body was.'"

According to prosecutors, Coleman said he finally drove Hine's body out to Volusia County, where he dumped it.

Cochran also testified that he asked Coleman why he put the baby's body in a freezer, and he responded that h
e didn't want to see Devonte in the apartment by himself.

The defense is expected to begin its case next week.

You've got to wonder if this n-gger had s
ex with th
e corpse or perhaps even nibbled on it.

'Shattered dreams,' then two are slain

nTAMPA - They met on the Internet and shared Apartment 307 just seven months. The relationship between Marine Sgt. James Coleman and Jessica Hine ended in December 2002, prosecutors say, with his hands around her neck.

Tampa police found the body of Hine's infant stuffed inside a cardboard box, inside a freezer at the apartment. His eyes were open.

The same day - Dec. 26, 2002 - Tampa police picked up Coleman at his job at Central Command at MacDill Air Force Base.

In her opening statement to jurors Wednesday, Assistant Public Defender Lisa Campbell did not
dispute that Coleman played a role in the deaths. She argued rather that first-degree murder, which requires premeditation, was the wrong charge for what Coleman did.

"James Coleman
did not want Jessi
ca Hine or Devonte Coleman to die," though he accepted his responsibility for his actions, she told jurors at Coleman's murder trial.

She said Coleman was a lonely man searching for a soulmate when he found Hine, who w
as also deeply lonely. "It was a tumultuous relationship," the defense attorney said. "Life in Apartment 307 wasn't perfect."

Still, even when he found out the child she was carrying was not his own, Campbell said, it did not diminish his desire to build a family.

"This is a case about shattered dreams and hopelessness," the defense attorney said. "She was the only person who ever loved James Coleman."

The defense attorney did not give an account of how Hi
ne and her baby died, but said Coleman had been overcome by stress. "There really isn't any explanation for why some things happen that appear to be beyond all reason," she said.</
span>

In his openin
g remarks, prosecutor Jalal Harb said Coleman told Tampa detectives how a struggle with his 19-year-old girlfriend led to Coleman's choking her until her hands went limp.

Coleman was afraid that Hine would call 911 and jeopardize his career as a Marine, Harb said. "The defendant did not want to be arreste
d for domestic violence," he said.

To hide the odor of her decomposing body, the prosecutor said, Coleman turned down the temperature in the apartment they shared at 4800 West Shore Blvd., then dumped her body in the Ormond Beach woods.

Knowing it would look strange to be found alone with her 10-week-old baby, Devonte, the prosecutor said, Coleman suffocated the baby in a bedsheet and hid the body in the freezer.

Coleman, 25, faces a
possible death penalty if convicted of first-degree murder for the deaths of Hine and her baby, who was given Coleman's name although he was not the biological father.

Three months
before Hine's death, Coleman
was charged with committing aggravated battery on her while she was eight months pregnant. Hine called prosecutors to ask that the charge be dropped, but later agreed to press a charge of misdemeanor battery.

The trial continues today before Hillsborough Circuit Judge J. Rogers Padgett.

Sitting on the 12-person jury, despite the pr
osecution's attempt to strike her, is Catherine Norton. Eight years ago, Judge Padgett sentenced her brother to death for murder, though the sentence was later reduced to a 30-year term for manslaughter.

<span style='color:r
ed'>"There really isn't any explanation for why some things happen that appear to be beyond all reason," she said.

The exp
lanation is TNB, you dumbass!

T.N.B.

cole1.jpg

cole2.jpg

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2004/5/20/42866.html
Prosecution's case against former Tampa Marine proceeds
Thursday, May 20, 2004

Coleman (right) is facing the death penalty.
The double murder trial of a former Tampa Marine sergeant continued Thursday, with a detective telling the court what James Coleman did as he lived in the sam
apartment with his girlfriend's dead body for a week.

Coleman, who was stationed at MacDill Air Force Base, is accused of killing 19-year-old Jessica Hine and her 10-week-old baby, Devonte Cole
man
in December of 2002. He is facing the death penalty.

More than two dozen prosecution witnesses have testified so far.

In court Thursday, a former cowork
er of Coleman's told the jury Coleman came to work after the crime and said they wouldn't have to worry about Hine calling MacDill Air Force Base anymore. That was before anyone knew Hine was dead.

Tampa Police Detective Richard Cochran testified he talked to Coleman the day of his confession and that he admitted Hine's body stayed in the apartment about a week and that he'd sit near her and watch TV.
Devonte Coleman was 10 weeks old.

"I had asked him, 'Was this just with the body sitting right there on the couch beside you,'" said Cochran. "And he said, 'Yes, that's wh
ere the body was.'"

According to prosecutors, Coleman said he finally drove Hine's body out to Volusia County, where he dumped it.

Cochran also testified that he asked Coleman
why he put
the baby's body in a freezer, and he responded that he didn't want to see Devonte in the apartment by himself.

The defense is expected to begin its case next week.

Oh come on, I already posted this. Use the search function.

http://www.newnation.co/

forums/index.php?showtopic=6943

T.N.B.

I did a search, Tyrone, but didn't spot it. I searched "Coleman" and got lots of hits. But didn't notice it. But there it was- first on the list.
http://www.newnation.co/

forums/index.php...6943&hl=coleman
I mistakenly thought you'd have made a more dramatic title, plus- dey wasn't really his fambly. Just pretend fambly. Sorry Tyrone. My error.

It's very rare that I'll post without a search. Sometimes, the Reporters' board search doesn't work, and that's frustrating, but it did work with "Coleman". I just
didn't see it amongst the list of titles.

I thought the case looked familiar- plus, it was an older trial in progress.

Well, please either fold it in or kill the thread. As with "T
r
rones", they is too many "Colemans" on the list commitin' crimes.
---------------------------------
-------------
--------------------
dev1.jpg

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2004/5/19/42759.html

JessDevon7.jpg

http://zyberzoom.com/HineColeman.html

cole1.jpg

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/05/20/Hillsbor...reams___t.shtml
TAMPA - They met on the Internet and shared Apartment 307 just seven months. The relationship between Marine Sgt. James Coleman and Jessica Hine ended in December 2002, prosecutors say, with his hands around her neck.
Tampa police found the body of Hine's infant stuffed inside a cardboard box, inside a freezer at the apartment. His eyes were open.

Still, even when he found out the child she was carrying
was not his own, Campbell said, it did not diminish his desire to build a family.

I love this PC-penned quote. What a tremendous volunteer gentleman-sain
t, huh readers?
Only problem is, our sterling-charactered "caregiver" suffocated and froze his little adopted White tyke!

http://www.wtev.com/news/state/story.aspx?...F4-0B26B906BE7C
When Hine became pregnant by another man, Coleman stepped forward to be a father to the boy.

cole2.jpg

dev3.jpg

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2004/5/19/42759.html
<!
--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Take a look at the negro juror-
Prosecutors do not want Norton's sister on the jury, apparently fearing she might be biased against the state. On Tuesday, prosecutor Jalal Harb moved to have Catherine Norton, who is black, struck from the jury pool.

One potential panel member, Catherine Norton, said her brother had been accused of murder. Trial Judge J. Rogers Padgett asked: Was his name Johnnie?

Yes, she said.

Padgett remembered Johnnie Norton, and with good reason: In 1996, he sentenced Norton to die in the electric chair for first-degree mu
rder in the death of his girlfriend, who was found shot in the head in a vacant lot in Tampa.
His conviction was later reduced to manslaughter, with a 30-year sentence.

In cases
involving a potential juror who
is black, the side seeking to have the juror removed must give a reason for the action other than the pe
rson's race.

<a href='http://news.tbo.com/news/MGA1N5WZBUD.html]http://news.tbo.com/news/MGA1N5WZBUD.html
He knew the Staples office supply box was a coffin for a frozen baby boy. The confessed killer told him it would be there, Yaratch said.

The 20-year Tampa police veteran pulled the box from the freezer and set it on the kitchen floor. Inside was a plastic bag, tied shut at the top. There wa
s a hole in the side of the bag.

Yaratch stuck his fingers in the tear and widened it.

Again Yaratch stared, this time at the frozen face of 10- week-old Devonte Coleman.
A crime scene technician snapped photog
raphs of the baby's face.

``It was obviously very depressing,'' Yaratch said. ``You had a baby in there, and he put it in there like a roast in the freezer.''
http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...90357/1004/news
In a letter
to Hine's mother now part of court documents, Coleman apologized for what he called a situation that "got out of hand."

"I ho
pe you don't
hate me because I am not a bad man," Coleman wrote. "I just messed up real bad."<
/b>

When I posted I put in Marine Sgt. James Coleman as a copy and paste from the SP Times and got nothing. But I thought it sounded familiar since I posted the original article yesterday. So I cut the Marine Sgt. part out of it and found the article I posted yesterday. After a while all the TNB runs together and I can't remember if it was yesterday or last year, but I remember it. That's why I'm taking a break and I'm going fishing for the rest of the month instead of doing TNB reports in the morning. Actually I think the search works better using the victim(s) name(s) since many times we know who the victim is long before the police catch the perp.

What to do about it
I don't know and at this point I don't really care. What's important is that people who read this forum or NNN need to know what's going on. Who got there first doesn't really matter
si
ce TNB goes on 24/7/365 nobody can sta
y up around the clock and report it all. In any case, what we need to do is try not to double post. If you add what's new about your post to the end of mine, then PM me and let me know, I'll delete your post at that time. If that's too much trouble, then I'll leave them both up there because tomorrow moring I'm hitting the lake!

T.N.B.

On second thought, dat's MY NIGGA, and you can't hab 'im!

Damn, I caught my self acting white for a moment. But after a couple of 40's and a big-ass blunt, I comes back to my senses. I promise, I won'ts let it happ'n again.

T.N.B.

No matter how many white woman are O.J.ayed, they don't and won't get that news in U.S. marxist schools, or in the Hate Whitey in all itz forms Media.. The marxist white haters only reply to this is to try and crash W.N. or have the web sites servers shut down....

How much longer will we take this? I get the feeling allot more whites are awake and fed up today, and the criminal treason crowd knows it too. Hence all the new laws foisted on U.S. as so called hate laws, which as we know is just anti white enactments against U.S. Edited post

Back