Niglet left strapped on skewl bus all day

guru2000

Registered
Child Is Left On School Bus All Day
Afternoon Driver Discovers Child

POSTED: 7:42 am EST November 22, 2005
UPDATED: 8:21 am EST November 22, 2005
5380543_240X180.jpg

SILVER SPRING, Md. -- On a First on 4 report, a mother placed her 3-year-old son on a Montgomery County school bus and it has now been reported that the child was never taken off.

Ouma Ba Fall, the 3-year-old's mother, said she placed her son on the school bus at 7:30 a.m., in Silver Spring, Md.

The child known as "Junior" was supposed to be dropped off at the Montgomery County Primary Achievement Center, also in Silver Spring. Junior was then supposed to be brought home to his aunt's house at 1:30 p.m.

Fall said she waited but the bus never showed.

"I called the school, I sa

y I don't know what happened, the bus is not here yet," Fall told News4.

Fall continued to wait and then sh
e said she got a call from the Montgomery County school bus depot. She said at first the caller told her she must have missed the bus, but then she was asked to come to the depot in Rockville, Md., where she learned the truth.

Junior was never taken off the bus. He was strapped in a car seat on the bus, all day. :rotfl:

http://www.nbc4.com/news/5380385/detail.ht..._08000211222005

thank you. i can just see that little sh*t stain sitting on the bus staring out the window for 8 hours or so. too funny. :rotfl:

Originally posted by Dr William Pierce@Nov 22 2005, 06:16 PM
A Boon in a suit? I suppose they're never too young to be defendants, are they?
I think he's fresh from work with the organ grinder, Doctor!

Originally posted by Brewski+Nov 23 2005, 12:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Brewski @ Nov 23 2005, 12:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dr William Pierce@Nov 22 2005, 06:16 PM
A Boon in a suit? I suppose they're never too young to be defendants, are they?
I think he's fresh from work with the organ grinder, Doctor! [/b][/quote]
:rotfl:

Gman

Originally posted by Gman+Nov 23 2005, 04:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gman @ Nov 23 2005, 04:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Brewski@Nov 23 2005, 12:43 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Dr William Pierce
@Nov 22 2005, 06:16 PM
A Boon in a suit?â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  I suppose they're never too young to be defendants, are they?

I t

hink he's fresh from work with the organ grinder, Doctor!
:rotfl:

Gman [/b][/quote]

Well, it's never too early for these nigs to learn how to troll for handouts.

A festive greeting to all for tomorrow's thanksgiving celebrations - I take it no one here will have pig's knuckles or ghetto lobster on the menu.

What kind of a mother would allow her three year old be taken on a bus without a parent....

I don't get it when my little ones were 3 years old my wife wouldn't let them out of her sight for more then 2 seconds.

Originally posted by Raptorman@Nov 23 2005, 06:57 PM
What kind of a mother would allow her three year old be taken on a bus without a parent....

I don't get it when my little ones were 3 years old my wife wouldn't let them out of her sight for more then 2 seconds.
I was the same way, but then...we're not niggers.

T.N.B.

Back