Olympic Gold Medal nigger diddles 15 year old!

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter
Angelo Taylor
4083569_200X150.jpg

Olympic Medalist Facing Child Sex Charge

DECATUR -- Two-time Olympic gold medalist Angelo Taylor was arrested when a police officer allegedly found him having sex with a 15-year-old girl in a parked car.

Taylor, 26, of Decatur was charged Thursday with one count each of child molestation and enticing a child for indecent purposes. He posted $2,000 bond at the jail, DeKalb County police spokesman Dale Davis said Friday.

Taylor won gold medals in the 400-meter hurdles and 4x400 relay events at the 2000 Sydney Games.

The former Georgia Tech track star placed second at the 2004 U.S. Olympic Trials in the 400 but didn't qualify for
the final at the Athens Games.

Wake up America and smell the nigger.

T.N
.B.

Money, fame, success. None of it can change a nigger from acting like a nigger. They are all criminals and rapists. How many times have we seen this behavior from a famous nigger athlete?? I have lost count. This species of primate is truly a curse to have in this country.

Gman

Yes G-man, and also a former Georgia Tech track star.

No doubt full scholarship complete with all the remedial courses, necessary and usless for these pieces of crap, from headstart to Harvard, kindergarten to graduate school.

A scholar and athlete, africoon style, and a role model for the pin headed youths of the community.

Garbage from womb to tomb!

Actually white bear I believe the post was under black sports already. But then again he has been arrested 2 times in as many months for the same type of crime.

Two-time Olympic gold medalist Angelo Taylor was arrested when a police officer allegedly found him having sex with a 15-year-old girl in a parked car. Taylor, 26, of Decatur was charged Thursday with one count each of child molestation and enticing a child for indecent purposes. He posted $2,000 bond at the jail, DeKalb County police spokesman Dale Davis said Friday.

Olympic star charged again with molestation

By DAVID SIMPSON
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 02/24/05
Olympic track star Angelo Taylor has been charged for a second time with child molestation.

DeKalb police arrested Taylor, 26, on Monday because of an ac
cusation he molested a 15-year-old girl last Dec. 22, said Sgt. Charles Dedrick.

nDedrick said the alleged victim is not the same girl involved in Taylor's arrest at a county park Jan. 13. In that case, a DeKalb officer reported he found Taylor naked with a 15-year-old girl in a car.

Taylor was free on bond on that charge when he was arrested Monday. He was released again today on $22,100 bond, said sheriff's spokeswoman Mikki Jones.

Taylor, a Decatur resident, was a star athlete at Southwest DeKalb High and Georgia Tech. He won gold medals in the men's 400-meter hurdles and 1,600-meter relay at the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney.

OK, Zeke,

thanks for clarifying which 'gold metalist' was indicted...

Now that you are a regular forum reporter...

you can access the SEARCH function at the top of the page.

For example: click the search and plug in Angelo Taylor (no quotes)
and see if there is anything with that exact name posted on this forum already.

Chose options "All Forums" and "Any Date" to get the best search to start...

Hmmmm there was a lot of hits on that....

Forum search for Angelo Taylor

I don't know whether that is just a popular Negro criminal name
or what....

Olympic Gold Medal nigger diddle
s 15 year old!

is that your Angelo? :)

If possible, try to include a link for your post for other reaporters and readers.

Google news search for Angelo Taylor

Olympian Taylor Faces More Charges
WXIA-TV, GA - Feb 23, 2005
05223193811_taylor_022305.jpg

Two-time Olympic gold m
edalist Angelo Taylor was re-arrested earlier this week on allegations he was sexually involved with a 15-year-old girl on two occasions ...

(I went ahead and split your original topic on Angelo and merged it with
the original thread here...)

If you need any technical help on how to include a link in your post, let me know.

For a start you
can refer to the Help topic
Posting - A guide to the features avaliable when posting on the boards.

Also review How to include image in post
in the forum guidelines and reference section.

Yes, that's him, but I think it's important for people to see that he didn't even finish being tried for the first 15 year old, when he is humping another one.

2 things; I guess the negro sows get too fat after 15 to be desirable, and second, i hope he can run fast in that tiny jail cell, cause child molestation puts you on the fast track to being the cell block bitch in the big boy's jail.

Gold medalist?

More like 'groid medalist. :D

He might as well win a few more medals for outstanding TNB in the 15-year-old speed raping competition.

...I hope he can run fast in that tiny jail cell, cause child molestation puts you on the fast track to being the cell block bitch in the big boy's jail.

You're thinking of when they rape little children, and that is indeed what happens. However, here's a primate screwing a 15-year-old chick, an
d every chucker in the book wants nothing more than to get a piece of ass, and 15 is just fine for them. In this case, I think he's more likely to get a high-five than some high heels.

Back