Paki Family Victimized by Hate Crime

Hellcat

Registered

June 24, 2004 --The search is on for the vandals responsible for an ugly hate crime in Egg Harbor Township. Police say what happened Thursday morning is a hate crime.

VIDEO: Dann Cuellar reports

Not only were racial slurs and obscenities spray painted on the home of a Pakistani-American family, they scribbled fluorescent green graffiti all around the rest of the outside of the house. The air conditioning unit, the electric meter and around the front the garage doors, the owner tried to wash off with gasoline. He's going to have to hire professionals to get it all off.

Chaudhery Khaled says he made the discovery when he got home from his job as a limo drive
for Borgata about 2:30 am. His house spray painted with racial slurs and obscenities which he washed off after police took pics because he was too embarrassed for his neighbors to see them. The rest of the

house was scribbled in fluores
cent green graffiti.

And that's not all they did.

The hate crime had not yet occurred when his neighbor arrived home at 11pm, or when his sister-in-law came to visit at 12:30am. For Khaled it is not a big deal, but his wife and friends worry.

The incident comes less than a week since a native of nearby Little Egg Harbor, Paul Johnson, was beheaded by al Qaida terrorists in Saudi Arabia. Khaled, who moved to this country 18 years ago, says perhaps the perpetrator doesn't realize his native country of Pakistan is an ally of the U.S. and has long been assisting in the battle against al Qaida.

Police say they're working on a couple of leads, but no arrests so far. If you have any information contact police.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/062404_nw_hatecrime.html

Originally posted by Hellcat@Jun 25 2004, 09:15 AM

Police say they're working on a couple of leads, but no arrests so far. If you have any information contact police.

Oh yessssss!

I'll make it my top priority to insure, rag heads, dot heads, coons, sand n-ggers and other assorted scum feel most welcome.

You can count on my full cooperation.

Back