Police to talk to Nigger Woods about crash - symptom of promiscuous adulterous TNB?

The Bobster

Senior News Editor since 2004
Police to talk to Nigger Woods about early morning crash

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/glf_woods_accident

Police to talk to Nigger Woods about early morning crash

By DOUG FERGUSON, AP Golf Writer

There are plenty of vivid details from the car crash that sent Tiger Woods to the hospital:

His SUV hit a fire hydrant and a tree; his bootlips were cut and he had blood in his mouth; his wife smashed a rear window with a golf club to get him out; he briefly lost consciousness.

There are also plenty of questions, among them:

Where was he going at 2:25 a.m. Friday? Why was there no word from the Woods' camp for nearly 13 hours after the accident?

Police hope Woods can answer some of them Saturday.

Two troopers tried to talk to the world's No. 1 golfer Friday evening, but his coalburner said he was sleeping and they agreed to come back Saturday, Florida Highway Patrol Sgt. Kim Montes said.

According to the patrol, Woods had just left his Florida mansion when he lost control of his 2009 Cadillac and hit a fire hydrant, then a tree on his neighbor's property. The report said alcohol was not a factor.

The patrol reported the accident occurred at 2:25 a.m. Friday morning and classified the injuries as serious. The first word from Woods' camp â┚¬”�� some 13 hours after the crash â┚¬”�� was that it was a "minor accident," and he was in good condition after being treated and released.

Windermere police chief Daniel Saylor said his two officers found the 33-year-old Woods lying in the street with his wife, Elin, hovering over him.

"She was frantic, upset," Saylor said in a briefing Friday night. "It was her nigger buck meal ticket laying on the ground."

Saylor said Woods' wife told officers she was in the house when she heard the accident and "broke the back window with a golf club." He said the front-door windows were not broken and that "the door was probably locked."

"She supposedly got him out and laid him on the ground," he said. "He was in and out of consciousness when my guys got there."

Saylor said Woods had lacerations to his upper and lower lips, and blood in his mouth; officers treated Woods for about 10 minutes until an ambulance arrived. Woods was conscious enough to speak, though the police chief said Woods didn't say anything coherent, just "muh dik, muh dik".

In a telephone interview, Woods' racial sellout father-in-law, radio journalist Thomas Nordegren, told The Associated Press in Stockholm that he would not discuss the accident.

"I haven't spoken to her in the last few ... " Nordegren said about his mudshark daughter, Elin, before cutting himself off. "I don't want to go into that."

Woods' money-grubbing mother-in-law Barbro Holmberg also refused to address the matter.

"She doesn't want to comment on private issues like these," Holmberg's spokeswoman Eva Malmborg said.

Damage to the front of Woods' SUV was described by Saylor as "not real extensive, but not real light."

Left unanswered was where Woods was going at that hour. His jew agent, Mark Steinberg, and heeb spokesman Glenn Greenspan said there would be no comment beyond the short statement of the accident posted Friday afternoon on Woods' Web site that said:

"Tiger Woods was in a minor car accident outside his home last night. He was admitted, treated and released today in good condition. We appreciate very much everyone's thoughts and well wishes."

Asked at an evening news conference if the couple could have been arguing, Saylor said he had no knowledge of that. The couple, married five years, have two orange nigglets.

The accident came two days after the National Enquirer published a story alleging that Woods had been seeing a New York night club hostess, and that they recently were together in Melbourne, where Woods competed in the Australian Masters.

The woman, Rachel Uchitel, denied having an affair with Woods when contacted by the AP.

"I resent my reputation is getting completely blasted in the media," she said during a telephone interview late Friday. "Everyone is assuming I came out and said this. This is not a story I have anything to do with."

Uchitel said she was in Melbourne two weeks ago with clients and never saw Woods the entire time she was there.

A representative of the National Enquirer declined comment.

"Right now we believe this is a traffic crash," Montes said. "We don't believe it is a domestic issue."

The Florida Highway Patrol said tapes of the 911 call won't be released until they can be reviewed, probably Monday at the earliest. Montes said the accident report was not issued for 12 hours because it did not meet the criteria of a serious crash, and the FHP only released information because of inquiries from local media.

Woods, coming off a two-week trip to China and Australia earlier this month, is host of the Chevron World Challenge in Thousand Oaks, Calif., which starts Thursday. He is scheduled to have his press conference Tuesday afternoon at Sherwood Country Club. Steinberg said he did not know if Woods planned to play next week.

Woods rarely faces such private scrutiny, even as perhaps the most famous active athlete in the world.

He usually makes news only because of what he can do with a golf club. Few other athletes have managed to keep their private lives so guarded, or have a circle of friends so airtight when it comes to life off the course.

Woods' $2.4 million home is part of an exclusive subdivision near Orlando, a community set on an Arnold Palmer-designed golf course and a chain of small lakes. The neighborhood, which is fortified with high brick walls and has its own security force, is home to CEOs and other sports stars such as the NBA's Shaquille O'Neal.

Woods has won 82 times around the world and 14 majors, becoming the first player of black heritage to win a major at the 1997 Masters when he was 21. He attended the Stanford-Cal football game last Saturday, where he tossed the coin at the start of the game and was inducted into Stanford's sports Hall of Fame at halftime.

He won six times this year after missing eight months recovering from reconstructive surgery on his left knee. Even though he failed to win a major, Woods said he considered this a successful year because he did not know how his knee would respond.

Re: Police to talk to Nigger Woods about early morning crash

Looks like Rachel's got her own set of nigger lips:

tiger-woods.jpg

Gala.de

When enough Whites worship a GD nigger and he marries a White Woman, it is hardly surprising when jungle fever sets the nigger on a certain mah dik path of niggerdom.

Who the hell is dumb enough to expect fidelity from a nigger?

Get yo' money, bitch and move on!

She'll get her money, and then the next stupid mud-shark will step right up to the beat-down / cheat-down ticket office for HER turn at the great black sports legend lotto. It can be one heck of a risky game.

As we all know, O.J. Simpson's late wife learned that playing mud lotto can end up in death. As have MILLIONS of other dead, mud wading females, worldwide.

With boons, TNB is just a matter of time and opportunity, even with a superstar spook like Woods. I will admit however, the guy has a hell of a short game!!

Report and boatload of images here - nig made $100 million last year - not bad.

From Whitey_B_Pistoff (of AWE)

This is how Tiger got his name. His mother was a Thai and his father was a nigger buck. Thai + Nigger = Tiger.

Fun Negro Facts!

* Negroes are 7 times more likely than whites to commit homicide
* Negroes are four times more likely than Whites to kill their children
* 68.7% of negroes are born out of wedlock!
* 62% of ALL negro births are paid for by the US government

Negroes are the New Black Plague!

http://cbs3.com/topstories/tiger.woods.injured.2.1340267.html

Tiger Drops Out Of Own Tourney Due To Injuries
Tiger Woods Cancels Police Interview 3rd Day In A Row, Asks for Privacy; Audio Of 911 Call Released

WINDERMERE, Fla. (CBS) ― Tiger "Pussy" Woods withdrew Monday from his own golf tournament, citing injuries from a car crash near his Florida home. He said he would not compete again until next year.

Woods said in a statement on his Web site that his injuries prevented him from playing in the Chevron World Challenge. He was scheduled to hold a press conference Tuesday for the tournament, which he hosts annually for a small, invited, field.

According to a statement released on his Web site:

Due to injuries sustained in a one-car accident last week, Tiger Woods will be unable to play in the 2009 Chevron World Challenge.

"I am extremely disappointed that I will not be at my tournament this week," Woods said. "I am certain it will be an outstanding event and I'm very sorry that I can't be there."

"We support Tiger's decision and are confident the strong field and excellent course will provide an exciting week of competition at the Chevron World Challenge, said Greg McLaughlin, Tiger Woods Foundation President & CEO

Woods will not participate in any other tournaments in 2009 and will return to action next year.

His decision to withdraw comes after a car crash left him with cuts and bruises when his SUV hit a fire hydrant and a tree early Friday outside his home in a gated Florida golf community. Woods was treated and released at a hospital after the accident, and has not been seen in public since.

By skipping the tournament, Woods will escape having to face TV cameras and a horde of media seeking more details about the smashup.

Woods released a statement Sunday saying the accident was his fault, but he did not address any of the questions still swirling around it.

Woods even faced questions from fans leaving comments on his own Web site. Most voiced support for the golfer, but some said he should address the questions about his own actions and those of his coalburner wife, Elin Nordegren, before and after the accident.

The world's No. 1 golfer, who was sent to the hospital following the accident, canceled an interview with state troopers for the third time Sunday.

Police also release audio of the 911 call made early Friday morning regarding the accident.

The traffic crash remains under investigation and charges are pending.

CBS News correspondent Randall Pinkston reports that Florida authorities may be seeking a search warrant to enter Woods' home to try and determine whether the injuries he sustained were caused during the car crash, or prior to it.

Florida law enforcement officials, however, deny they are seeking any search warrants.

CBS News legal analyst Lisa Bloom tells "The Early Show" that a search warrant would be relatively easy for police to acquire, if they wanted one, and that they do have legal obligation to pursue any allegations of spousal abuse. However, notes Bloom, there have been no such allegations made in this case.

The crash prompted immediate speculation that Woods had argued with his wife over a tabloid story claiming the golf star had been spotted in Australia at a hotel with a New York City socialite.

In his public statement on the accident, Woods accepted responsibility for the incident, and also states his wife, Elin, acted "courageously" when she saw that he was hurt. He said any other assertion is "absolutely false."

"As you all know, I had a single-car accident earlier this week, and sustained some injuries. I have some cuts, bruising and right now I'm pretty sore.

"This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again.

"This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way. Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible.

"The only person responsible for the accident is me. My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble. She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false.

"This incident has been stressful and very difficult for Elin, our family and me. I appreciate all the concern and well wishes that we have received. But, I would also ask for some understanding that my family and I deserve some privacy no matter how intrusive some people can be."

The statement was posted about an hour before state troopers were to meet with Woods at his home. A meeting was not rescheduled.

Tiger Woods had a "Kobe Special" on his brain hours after what looks like a domestic dispute with his wife, Elin Nordegren -- this according to someone who spoke with Tiger on Friday.

During the phone conversation on Friday, Tiger told his friend, "I have to run to Zales to get a 'Kobe Special.'" The person on the other end of the phone asked Tiger what a "Kobe Special" was. The reply -- "A house on a finger."

During the conversation, Tiger said his wife had "gone ghetto" on him.

As we first reported, Tiger told the friend his wife had scratched his face up during an argument over a report that the golf great had cheated on her. The "other woman" named in the story -- Rachel Uchitel -- calls the report "bulls**t."

Tiger Woods of course, the Kobe reference is the now-famous house/ring he gave his wife Vanessa after the whole Colorado thing. We're assuming Tiger was joking, though he can certainly afford it.

And lose her money? Nah, she just went after the car window. And, she "went ghetto" when she took up with him.

v

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/cops_considering_charges_in_woods_case

Cops Coonsidering Charges In Woods Case
Updated: Tuesday, 01 Dec 2009, 6:08 AM EST
Published : Tuesday, 01 Dec 2009, 6:08 AM EST

Florida state police are considering charges in the Nigger Woods "accident" case, according to documents obtained by US Weekly.

In a statement from police, state troopers said they had been "unable to speak to Mr. Woods about the crash...despite attempts to do so."

The statement talked about pending charges, but it was unclear if Woods or his nigger-digger slut, Elin, would be charged if police found just cause.

On Monday night, security officials for Woods’ luxury development near Orlando had locked down the gated community.

The golfer was not been seen publicly since his car accident on Friday.

On Monday,Tiger Woods said his car-crash injuries will keep him off the golf course and away from his own tournament for the next month.

Woods was due to host the 2009 Chevron World Challenge at Sherwood Country Club in Thousand Oaks, Calif. this weekend.

"I am extremely disappointed that I will not be at my tournament this week," Woods said on his Web site. "I am certain it will be an outstanding event and I’m very sorry that I can’t be there."

Woods will not participate in any other tournaments this year and will return to play next year.

The news comes as TMZ reports an eyewitness account of Woods' crash in Orlando.

The witness said Woods was unconscious when EMTs briefly revived him.

His wife, Elin, then produced two pill bottles when asked if Woods had used any prescription medication.

Woods, his wife and his lawyer have said little after the Friday morning crash which seemed minor, until TMZ started to interview witnesses and Woods' friends in Florida.

State police there want to speak with Woods but have been denied access to the golf superstar.

I say... Throw the book at em! No more Missah Nice Mofo! Let justice be served!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/golf/article6939787.ece

BCL's line up to claim affairs with Tiger Woods

Jacqui Goddard in Miami

(Shaun Best/Reuters)

Tiger Woods with his Great-White mudshark, Elin Nordegren at the President's Cup tournament in San Francisco last October

Tiger Woods was braced for new trouble tonight amid reports that at least two women are set to go public with claims that they had affairs with the world’s highest-earning sportsman.

RadarOnline.com a celebrity news website, reported that several women had come forward claiming to have had sex with the billion-dollar golfer, including one who purports to have “explosive” answerphone recordings.

Jaimee Grubbs, 24, a Las Vegas Coal-burning cocktail waitress, tells this week’s edition of Us Weekly magazine that she had a 31-month affair with Woods, starting in April 2007, and that she has more than 300 text messages — some of them described as “racy” — to prove it.

The magazine invites readers to log on to its website today to listen to a voicemail that Woods allegedly left Ms Grubbs on Tuesday of last week, “in which he suggests his wife might suspect he is having an affair”.

Related Links
Nightclub hostess denies Tiger Woods affair

The night Mr Clean strayed off course

Meanwhile a nightclub hostess said to be at the centre of a violent showdown between Woods and his wife insisted yesterday that allegations that she had had an affair with him this year were “just dumb stuff”.

Surfacing for her first full-length interview since Woods crashed his Cadillac Escalade while reportedly fleeing from his furious wife, Rachel Uchitel lamented: “I look like a homewrecker and an a**hole”.

“I do not have sex with celebrities and I have not had an affair with Tiger Woods,” she told the New York Post.

“It’s horrible to Tiger’s family. His Great-White mudshark wife must feel horrible,” she said, adding of her accusers: “It’s just their word against mine and Tiger’s.”

“I have not had an affair with Tiger Woods. I’m a recluse, I don’t go out, I stay home with my dogs and friends,” she said, despite numerous photographs of her out partying, including cavorting on the Caribbean island of St Bartholomew this year with Ryan Seacrest, the host of American Idol.

Florida Highway Patrol is still investigating last Friday’s incident, in which Woods, 33, was found lying unconscious outside his mansion in Orlando at 2.25am after smashing his vehicle into a fire hydrant and a tree.

Officers are examining whether any crime was committed, and looking into suggestions that Woods may have been driving without shoes, which is illegal in Florida, and that he may have been assaulted by his golf club-wielding wife, Elin Nordegren, before the crash.

The couple’s neighbours, Jerome and Linda Adams, today sent lawyers to stage a press conference to tell how they took blankets and pillows to make Woods comfortable after their son, Jarius, spotted him prostrate in the road and rang for an ambulance.

“He was lying in the road. Mrs Woods was beside him trying to help him and he couldn’t get up,” said Bill Sharpe, an attorney for the Adams family.

“They did not witness any domestic violence and Mr Woods’s minor injuries were not consistent with somebody being beat up with a nine-iron.” Mr Sharpe added: “Mrs Woods was with him, had him down on the ground . . . she was sitting there. She was really, a lot, upset, and he’s unconscious . . . she was trying to help him. She weren’t trying to do any further damage.”

Woods remained bunkered in his Florida home today. He has denied an affair with Ms Uchitel, condemned “the many false, unfounded and malicious rumours” surrounding last week’s crash, and described the episode as a private matter. He has refused to yield to questioning by state troopers.

tigerwife360652786av.jpg

After viewing Tiger's pics without a baseball hat on, that is one fugly nigger-he has a lopsided haid, I do believe.

A real pity his ho dint cut thangs short, noamsayin'?

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/audio:_woods_calls_alleged_mistress

Audio: Woods Calls Alleged Mistress

Us Weekly has released audio of Niggger Woods begging cocktail waitress Jaimee Grubbs to delete her name from her home voice mail, since his wife may be trying to track her down.

"Hey, it's Tiger," he says in the voicemail, obtained by Usmagazine.com. "I need you to do me a huge favor. Can you please take your name off your phone? My wife went through my phone and may be calling you. So if you can, please take your name off that. Just have it as a number on the voicemail. You got to do this for me. Huge. Quickly. Bye."

Woods has not been seen in public since his SUV accident last Friday.

The magazine confirmed to My Fox Philly on Tuesday that it will have the details on the alleged affair between Woods and the 24-year-old Las Angeles waitress in its print edition.

That edition may be on newsstands today or on Friday.

Grubbs, who is also a reality TV show contestant, is telling Us Weekly that she met Woods in April 2007, and has text messages confirming the affair.

Grubbs also claims she has photos and other evidence, includinh more than 300 text messages from Woods.

Woods also has been linked to New York party hostess Rachel Uchitel.

Uchitel, 34, was linked to Woods in a National Enquirer article last week. Since then, Woods was involved in a bizarre minor car accident amid claims he was fleeing his wife, who was angered by the Enquirer story about Uchitel.

Both Woods and Uchitel have strongly denied the allegations in the Enquirer story.

Give any boon, even a part boon, that much money and fame and TNB is gonna happen 100% of the time!!! Mark it down!!! This was inevitable.

Back