Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter
When slaves were brought to America on jew owned ships

Farrakhan was not there ( too bad)

Most slaves were very well treated as one would

treat a fine horse or automobile.

Most slave owners respected their investments and

provided comfortable housing and medical care,

plentiful and healthy food and recreation.

Historic facts, ma'm.

Even the BLACK SLAVE OWNERS usually treated slaves
with proper concern.

Even the JEWISH SLAVE OWNERS took fairly good care of
their property.

The stories that the jew reconstructionist propaganda masters

have spread are the EXCEPTIONS !!

Don t let the
make u believe that BS.

Calypso Louie and his jammin' band , he has always been a showman !

If his band had been more successful, he would not have become

MINISTER Farrak
ahn<
br>
One way or another he has to earn to pay for his fine duds ! B)

Screwy Louie.

Sophia

Who has a long memory

This extortion-type proposal has been heard from several other negroes-by-profession before, and it differs from a Noo Yawk street hustle, only in scale.

What was/would have been the life expectancy of negroes back in voodooland? How was their standard of living worse in America than in Africa?

Deduct from any imaginary "reparations sum," the cost to the USA of negro crime, vandalism, welfare (in many categories and forms). Hey, wait a sec', I think these nigs owe us money!

I always considered that American prosperity was based upon the expertise, initiative, and inventiveness of Whites. If blacks had either of these characteristics, why has no country
n which they predominate emerged from backwardness (must be whitey's fault).

Saw an interesting bumper sticker (suggest keeping it in your garage), which said, "If I had known this, I'd h
ave
picked my own cotton." Just consider the implications.
n
In any case, I'll favor paying these hustlers when the King of Saxony pays me for "religious persecution," centuries ago, back in Deutschland! ;)

There may be an additional lesson for those "entrepreneurs" who hire lots of illegal latrinos, enhancing their personal prosperity while dumping the costs on the taxpayers. And that's not the worst of it--just wait till the invaders are dating their daughters and stealing their SUVs.

Back