Sweden in the news - 2005

Whitebear

Publisher/Editor-in-chief

(received from Swedish NNN reader)

"Motala in Sweden 4 immigrants rape 13 years old girl get free and stay in Sweden look at www.expressen.se"

http://www.expressen.se/

814_1.jpg

Ref: Free Swedish to English translation
She was for full

A KIND in THE FACE the district court in Motala the the sentenced four men to prison the respective ends youth car for among other thing coarse rape. Three of them was sentenced to utvisning after served penalties. In the court of appeal upphÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤vdes the r

ape decision. - the is a kind in the face on 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ringen, says her lawyer Elvy Wicklund. Along with the girl's father she now will appeal against to Supr
eme Court.

Photo: Anders's Eklund/Motala NEWSPAPER

FREE OF CHARGE LAWYER since the father hit alarms among other thing in Aftonbladet the day before yesterday about that he does not have councils to appeal against the court of appeal decision has lawyer Elvy Wicklund taken itself an the 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥riga the girl's cases without compensation.

The men were proposed from vÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ldtÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤kt- nu goes 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ringen to Supreme Court

The 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥riga the girl was for intoxicated in order to can to do obstruction.
Therefore four free men of the court of appeal from that rape the was sentenced to in the district court.
Now, the objective can be examined in
HÃԚ¶gs
ta domstolen - med hjÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤lp av collected money from the Swedish people.
The 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥riga the girl's destiny has berÃԚ¶rt many people around in Sweden.
August 19 last year the g
one girl, that precise had fulfilled 13, in to Motala in order to put away a pair pairs of trousers in vÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ntan on the child allowance.
When she not come back the wide ten time in the evening decided herself the father in order to go and to search after her. When he stood the wide winger door the tumbled girl in in the halls.
- she did not have the energy to go, not to stand up, she where entirely finished in the body. After that she examined itself on the restroom sa she: Father, my trosor sits batch and forward.

Low naked in hours
13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ringen told lately about how she to lain naked and helpless in an apartment in several hours. For the police, she told that she drank two platens' Coca-Cola, late remembers she nothing more.
Four men that were in the apartment were sentenced lately to strict
penaltie
s for coarse rape respective complicity to coarse rape.
- she each entirely out, sa an off the men in interrogations.
An assertion he latter took back. On the other hand, the men a
ssert that the girl smooth said 7,5-procentig strong beers in the apartment.
The men appealed against. In January was acquitted two off the men in the court of appeal while the other two was sentenced for sexual use.
Rape could not be proven since the girl drunk beers voluntary, regarded the court of appeal.
Today, all four men are on free foot. In the girl's home town.
- the decision in the court of appeal was a kind in the face for her. This is her possibility that few redress, says 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ringens lawyer Elvy Wicklund.
Due to collected money from common citizens the dared girl's family and her lawyer yesterday apply for examination conditions in Supreme Court.

Always nervous
After the wrongs has the 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥riga the girl been changed. She that each a fond and ut
ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥triktad gir
l is today permanentlily nervous and cautious that her pain spirits will apply for up her.
Lawyer Elvy Wicklund runs the dossier without that the costs 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ringens family a sek. The collected
money will pay for the other party's legalaction costs if the indicted men willed be proposed again.
- we hope of course that Supreme Court will take up this in order to sensible that the fairness in Sweden functions.
- if one does not stand up for all these small girls that happen to out for such here things, which will the then trust in on?
- the is clear that the judicial system has slipped longlily after the the general court awareness when it comes to sexual wrongs against children, says Elvy Wicklund.

Annika Sohlander
Ref: Flickan behandlas som vuxen

The lawyer about the wrongs against 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥r
ig Motalaflicka<
br>The girl is treated as adult

Motala
-- The is odd that the court of appeal treats a child that is set for sex fracture on same sets as an adult person.
The says the lawyer Elvy Wicklund that is ready to go further to Sup
reme Court (HD) with fallen there a 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥rig Motalaflicka was used sexuallily off least two men in August 2004. She is the girl's objectives - sÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤gandebitrÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤de and has now had time to study the decision from the previous week.

-- I am ready to go further to HD. If the family must take over some costs intends I not to take paid for my work. This is so passports urgent, says she.

Long penalties
The district court sentenced the four suspect to long imprisonments for among other thing coarse rape. But the court of appeal lowered rubriceringen to sexual use and sexual use of underÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥rig. The court acquitted two persons entire, and sentenced a 30-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ring to eight months' prison and a 16-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ring to a month's closed youth car -- a month that wil
l be considered forf
eited then he sat hÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤kta.

The court of appeal builds its decision to a large extent on that the did not go to prove about the girl drunk fri- villigt, or if the men forced her to drink.

Elvy Wicklund considers that the court
of appeal drawn parallels to TumbamÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥let in HD. There, three men were acquitted despite that the set a rod solved intoxicated, 35-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥rig woman for sexual wrongs.

Does not go to compare
-- Then acted the about a 35-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ring. The does not go to compare with a child. These men gave a 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ring alcohol and she became to sow intoxicated that she does not have any visual pictures, says Elvy Wicklund.

According to her is the too common that the men blame on that the victim taken the initiative.

-- A child during 15 years does not have sexual sjÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤lvbestÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤mmanderÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤tt. Then, one cannot laborera with the question about approvals. The is a fracture to have six with children, says Wicklund.

New teams
In been sufficient about new sexualbrotts
-lagstiftning that lies
for decisions in the parliament is starched the protection for the children through special penalty provisions about among other thing rape and sexual wrongs against children.

The application area for such fractures is broadened
through that the requirement on compulsion be taken away.

The parliament is waited take decisions about this in April month.

-- The bill is in front, and the question has been discussed almost the whole previous year. Nevertheless, the court of appeal chooses to be paid from old legislation. The is objectionable. Had this law joined in force, sows willed the men have sentenced stem rape, considers Elvy Wicklund.

Adult victims
The team proposal has been criticized in order to the does not treat deficiency on approvals as shallow for rape, but according to Wicklund is the only relevant when it comes to adult victims.

The girl's family wants to go further to Supreme Court, the decision can be appealed against forward un
til February 2. In order to
few prÃԚ¶vnings- tillstÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥nd in HD must the objective contain parts that can become prejudicerande, and therefore to influence future law interpretations. About the objective not sheep examination condition concern the court of appeal's the. Year
s 2000 was given 2,5 percents of the ÃԚ¶ver- klagade the objectives examination conditions.

Hon var fÃԚ¶r full

"ETT SLAG I ANSIKTET" TingsrÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤tten i Motala dÃԚ¶mde de fyra mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nnen till fÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ngelse respektive sluten ungdomsvÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥rd fÃԚ¶r bland annat grov vÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ldtÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤kt. Tre av dem dÃԚ¶mdes till utvisning efter avtjÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nat straff. I hovrÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤tten upphÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤vdes vÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ldtÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ktsdomen. - Det ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤r ett slag i ansiktet pÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ringen, sÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ger hennes advokat Elvy Wicklund. Tillsammans med flickans pappa kommer hon nu att ÃԚ¶verklaga till HÃԚ¶gsta domstolen.

Foto: ANDERS EKLUND/MOTALA TIDNING

GRATIS ADVOKAT Sedan pappan slagit larm bland annat i Aftonbladet i fÃԚ¶rrgÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥r om att han inte har rÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥d att
ÃԚ¶verklaga hovrÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ttsdomen har adv
okat Elvy Wicklund tagit sig an den 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥riga flickans fall utan ersÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ttning.

MÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nnen friades frÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥n vÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ldtÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤kt- nu gÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥r 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ringen till HÃԚ¶gsta domst
olen

Den 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥riga flickan var fÃԚ¶r berusad fÃԚ¶r att kunna gÃԚ¶ra motstÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥nd.
DÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤rfÃԚ¶r frias fyra mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤n av hovrÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤tten frÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥n den vÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ldtÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤kt de dÃԚ¶mdes till i tingsrÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤tten.
Nu kan mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥let komma att prÃԚ¶vas i HÃԚ¶gsta domstolen - med hjÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤lp av insamlade pengar frÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥n svenska folket.
Den 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥riga flickans ÃԚ¶de har berÃԚ¶rt mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥nga mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nniskor runtom i Sverige.
Den 19 augusti i fjol ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥kte flickan, som precis hade fyllt 13, in till Motala fÃԚ¶r att lÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤gga undan ett par byxor i vÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ntan pÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ barnbidraget.
NÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤r hon inte kommit tillbaka vid tiotiden pÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ kvÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤llen bestÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤mde sig pappan fÃԚ¶r att ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ka och leta efter henne. NÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤r han stod vid ytterdÃԚ¶rren ramlade flickan in i hallen.
- Hon orkade inte gÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥, inte stÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ upp, hon var helt slut i kroppen. Efter att hon undersÃԚ¶kt sig sjÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤lv pÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ toaletten sa hon: Pappa, mina trosor sitter bak och
fram.

LÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥g naken i timmar <
br> 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ringen berÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ttade senare om hur hon lega
t naken och utlÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤mnad i en lÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤genhet i flera timmar. FÃԚ¶r polisen berÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ttade hon att hon drack tvÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ glas Coca-Cola, sen minns hon ingenting mer.
Fyra mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤n som var i lÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤genheten dÃԚ¶mdes senare till strÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nga straff fÃԚ¶r grov vÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ldtÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤kt respektive medhjÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤lp till grov vÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ldtÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤kt.
-Hon var helt borta, sa en av mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nnen i fÃԚ¶rhÃԚ¶r.
Ett pÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥stÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ende han senare tog tillbaka. DÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤remot hÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤vdar mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nnen att flickan halsade 7,5-procentig starkÃԚ¶l i lÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤genheten.
MÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nnen ÃԚ¶verklagade. I januari frikÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ndes tvÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ av mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nnen i hovrÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤tten medan de andra tvÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ dÃԚ¶mdes fÃԚ¶r sexuellt utnyttjande.
VÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ldtÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤kt kunde inte bevisas eftersom flickan druckit ÃԚ¶l frivilligt, ansÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥g hovrÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤tten.
I dag ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤r alla fyra mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nnen pÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ fri fot. I flickans hemstad.
- Domen i hovrÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤tten var ett slag i ansiktet fÃԚ¶r henne. Det hÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤r ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤r hennes mÃԚ¶jlighet att fÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ upprÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ttelse, sÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ger 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ringens advokat Elvy Wicklund.
Tack vare insaml
ade pengar frÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥n vanliga medborgare vÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥gade flickans
familj och hennes advokat i gÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥r sÃԚ¶ka p
rÃԚ¶vningstillstÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥nd i HÃԚ¶gsta domstolen.

StÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ndigt orolig
Efter ÃԚ¶vergreppen har den 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥riga flickan fÃԚ¶rÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ndrats. Hon som var en glad och utÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥triktad tjej ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤r i dag stÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ndigt orolig och rÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤dd att hennes plÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥goandar ska sÃԚ¶ka upp henne.
Advokat Elvy Wicklund driver ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤rendet utan att det kostar 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ringens familj en krona. De insamlade pengarna ska bekosta motpartens rÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ttegÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ngskostnader om de ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥talade mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nnen skulle frias pÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ nytt.
- Vi hoppas naturligtvis att HÃԚ¶gsta domstolen ska ta upp det hÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤r fÃԚ¶r att visa att rÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ttvisan i Sverige fungerar.
-Om man inte stÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥r upp fÃԚ¶r alla dessa smÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ tjejer som rÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥kar ut fÃԚ¶r sÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥dana hÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤r saker, vilka ska de dÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ fÃԚ¶rlita sig pÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥?
- Det ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤r uppenbart att rÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ttsvÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤sendet har halkat lÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ngt efter det allmÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nna rÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ttsmedvetandet nÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤r det gÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ller sexuella ÃԚ¶ver
grepp mot barn, sÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ger Elvy Wicklund.

Annika Sohlander

Ref: "invandrare" is Swedish for 'immigrant

I tried to send an acknowledgement email to the "NNN reporter"
but it was refused due to:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

xxxxx@idiot.se
SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<tord@idiot.se>:
host mail.wa-data.com [217.75.116.169]:
554 The IP Address of the sender (207.217.121.170) (Earthlink) was found in a DNS blacklist database and was therefore refused.

I received another email from the Swedish NNN reader
I'll need to run it through the Swedish-to-English translator

Subject: Motala in Sweden
Date: Jan 28, 2005 9:03 AM

Big aids from the general public to Motalaflickan

A sexual wrong on a 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥rig girl in Motala has aroused the people's vrede. Two
men were proposed entirelily and the other two might relativelily lindriga penalties. A drive for
to give possibility to a new legalaction has so far given the whole 453.000 sek.

Earlier articles
. Lowered penalties for group rape

- people are dread blackness agitated. One can almost see tanks on the streets, says
Roger Samuelsson.

He is 40-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥rig, unemployed Motalabo and became
r
alone equally agitated as all other. The
where he that took initiative
s to a drive in order to pay for a new legalaction. The sympathy
became bigger than some had counted with. Last Thursday the low result on just over 140.000
sek. On Friday had the ascended with over 300.000 sek. Then is not yet all
money counted. The is enough more than well to paying for a legalaction.

First targeted itself Roger Samuelsson's vrede against three men and a boy that August 19
last year existed in an apartment in Motala along with the girl.

August 19, she striked 16-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ringen on stan. She had been along with him
earlier and followed with him to the apartment where the three men existed. She became
invited on alcohol. According to the prosecutor, she was defrauded to drink, but the men mean that
she drank alone. How as entire pcs became she strongly intoxicated.

Alone remembers the girl nothing of what as since happened, but when she several hours latter
came homes said she
to
their father that her trosor thickset batch and forward.

SpermaflÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ckar interprets on th
at at least the 16-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥riga the boy and a 30-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥rig one has
had intercourses with her. The district court sentenced them for coarse rape to a year's closed
youth car, five respective years' prison and utvisning. Corresponding argument existed
not against the other two men, but the apartment where on only two rooms and the district court
regarded that the also was with about the wrong. The was sentenced for complicity to coarse rape
to vardera four years' prison and utvisning.

When the court of appeal's the came January 5 this year was aimed vreden also against the decision. The 30-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥rige
the man was sentenced only for sexual use and the penalty was lowered to eight months.
The 16-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥rige the boy got a month's closed youth car. Two the other men went
entirely free. Neither the indicted be shown from the country.

- when the prosecutor said that he not intended
against
the decision so decided I myself, tells
Roger Samuelsson. I contacted the girl's father and asked if I might start
a
drive.

The thought is that the money will cover the costs for a so called individual prosecution. About
the family loses that objective sheep the according to the rules the actual to stand for the costs.

But first must Supreme Court grant examination conditions. Since HD only
will grant examination conditions in prejudicerande objectives count most legal advisers with
that HD says no and that the case thereby will not be examined again.

According to current law will the as has six with some as is located in powerlessness,
for example through being strongly intoxicated to be sentenced for sexual use and not
for rape. The teams are on road to be changed and after first April this year willed the
as uses a girl in the same way as 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ringen in Motala probably to be sentenced for
rape. The new law influences on the other hand the
assessment
of those two men that was proposed entirelily.

But Roger Samuelsson and the people in Motala hope still that the men will be sentenced
nharder and, that the sees the, that fairness will skipas.

What does you with the money about the does not become any new legalaction?

- the bidragsgivare that we can find and that wants to have the money back can few the.
The rest comes we to donate to the woman watch in Motala, says Roger Samuelsson.

Will the girl few alone some part of the money?

- that decision gets the woman watch to take, but something perhaps one can to intend themselves.

Stef

WARNING: SYSTRAN did not translate the document entirely. The document exceeds the maximum size allowed by the solution.(4096 bytes for plain text)

an Lisinski

Subject: Motala in Sweden
Date: Jan 28, 2005 9:03 AM
Attachments: vinjett_nyheter.gif
Stort stÃԚ¶d frÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥n allmÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤n
heten till Mot
alaflickan

Ett sexuellt ÃԚ¶vergrepp pÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ en 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥rig flicka i Motala har vÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ckt folkets vrede. TvÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥
mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤n friades helt och de ÃԚ¶vriga tvÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ fick relativt lin
driga straff. En insamling fÃԚ¶r
att ge mÃԚ¶jlighet till en ny rÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ttegÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ng har hittills gett hela 453.000 kronor.

Tidigare artiklar
. SÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nkta straff fÃԚ¶r gruppvÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ldtÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤kt

- Folk ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤r fruktansvÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤rt upprÃԚ¶rda. Man kan nÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤stan se stridsvagnar pÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ gatorna, sÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ger
Roger Samuelsson.

Han ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤r 40-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥rig, arbetslÃԚ¶s Motalabo och blev sjÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤lv lika upprÃԚ¶rd som alla andra. Det
var han som tog initiativ till en insamling fÃԚ¶r att bekosta en ny rÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ttegÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ng. Gensvaret
blev stÃԚ¶rre ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤n nÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥gon hade rÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤knat med. I torsdags lÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥g resultatet pÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ drygt 140.000
kronor. PÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ fredagen hade det stigit med ÃԚ¶ver 300.000 kronor. DÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤r ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nnu inte alla
pengar rÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤knade. Det rÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤cker mer ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤n vÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤l till att bekosta en rÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ttegÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ng.

FÃԚ¶rst riktade sig Roger Samuelssons vrede mot tre mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤n och en po
jke som den 19 aug
usti
i fjol fanns i en lÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤genhet i Motala tillsammans med fli
ckan.

Den 19 augusti trÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ffade hon 16-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ringen pÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ stan. Hon hade varit tillsammans med honom
tidigare och fÃԚ¶ljde med honom till lÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤genheten dÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤r de tre mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nnen fanns. Hon blev
bjuden pÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ alkohol. Enligt ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥klagaren lurades hon att dricka, men mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nnen menar att
hon drack sjÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤lv. Hur som helst blev hon kraftigt berusad.

SjÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤lv minns flickan ingenting av vad som sedan hÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nde, men nÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤r hon flera timmar senare
kom hem sade hon till sin pappa att hennes trosor satt bak och fram.

SpermaflÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ckar tyder pÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ att ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥tminstone den 16-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥riga pojken och en 30-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥rig man har
haft samlag med henne. TingsrÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤tten dÃԚ¶mde dem fÃԚ¶r grov vÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ldtÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤kt till ett ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥rs sluten
ungdomsvÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥rd, respektive fem ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥rs fÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ngelse och utvisning. Motsvarande bevisning fanns
inte mot de ÃԚ¶vriga tvÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nnen, men lÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤genheten var pÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ bara tvÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ rum och tingsrÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤tten
ansÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥g att de ocksÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ var med om ÃԚ¶vergreppet. De dÃԚ¶mdes fÃԚ¶r medhjÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤lp till grov vÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ldtÃԠ’Ô� ’Ãâ┚¬ ’ÃԠ’â┚¬�Ôš ’ÃԠ’Ô� ’
â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤kt
till vard
era fyra ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥rs fÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ngelse
och utvisning.

NÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤r hovrÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ttens dom kom den 5 januari i ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥r riktades vreden ocksÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ mot domen. Den 30-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥rige
mannen dÃԚ¶mdes endast fÃԚ¶r sexuellt utnyttjande och straffet sÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nktes till ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥tta mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥nader.
Den 16-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥rige pojken fick en mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥nads sluten ungdomsvÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥rd. De ÃԚ¶vriga tvÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nnen gick
helt fria. Ingen av de ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥talade utvisas ur landet.

- NÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤r ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥klagaren sade att han inte tÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nkte ÃԚ¶verklaga domen sÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ bestÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤mde jag mig, berÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ttar
Roger Samuelsson. Jag kontaktade flickans pappa och frÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥gade om jag fick starta en
insamling.

Tanken ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤r att pengarna ska tÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤cka kostnaderna fÃԚ¶r ett sÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ kallat enskilt ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥tal. Om
familjen fÃԚ¶rlorar det mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥let fÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥r de enligt reglerna sjÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤lva stÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ fÃԚ¶r kostnaderna.

Men fÃԚ¶rst mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ste HÃԚ¶gsta domstolen bevilja prÃԚ¶vningstillstÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥nd. Eftersom HD endast
ska bevilja prÃԚ¶vningstillstÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥nd i prejudicerande mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥l rÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤knar de flesta jurister med
natt HD sÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ger nej och att fallet dÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤rmed inte kommer att prÃԚ¶vas igen.

Enligt nuvarande lag ska den som har sex med nÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥go
n som "befinner sig
i vanmakt",
exempelvis genom att vara kraftigt berusad dÃԚ¶mas fÃԚ¶r sexuellt utnyttjande och inte
fÃԚ¶r vÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ldtÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤kt. Lagen ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤r pÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ vÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤g att ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ndras och efter fÃԚ¶rsta april i ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥r skulle den
som utnyttjar en flicka pÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ samma sÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤tt som 13-ÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ringen i Motala antagligen dÃԚ¶mas fÃԚ¶r
vÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ldtÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤kt. Den nya lagen pÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥verkar dÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤remot bedÃԚ¶mningen av de tvÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤n som friades helt.

Men Roger Samuelsson och folket i Motala hoppas fortfarande att mÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nnen ska dÃԚ¶mas
hÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥rdare och, som de ser det, att rÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ttvisa ska skipas.

Vad gÃԚ¶r ni med pengarna om det inte blir nÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥gon ny rÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ttegÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ng?

- De bidragsgivare som vi kan hitta och som vill ha pengarna tillbaka kan fÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ det.
Resten kommer vi att skÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nka till kvinnojouren i Motala, sÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤ger Roger Samuelsson.

Ska flickan sjÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤lv fÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥ nÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥gon del av p
engarna?

- Det beslutet fÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥r kvinnojouren ta, men nÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¥gonting kanske man kan tÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¤nka sig.

Stefan Lisinski

Back