Syracuse, NY: Elderly white man victimized by cowardly negro

Brewski

Registered
Unlike too many stories in this section, this one has a happy ending: the elderly white man in this story thankfully wasn't murdered by the cowardly black who followed him home to rob him.

However, it should be clear to any casual reader that criminal blacks consider it to be "open season" on elderly whites. Too often, our elderly are the only whites remaining in our ever-expanding dark ghettoes, having steadfastly chosen to remain in their family homes. And they stand out like the proverbial diamond in a coal mine.

If you have parents who insist upon remaining in a throughly niggerfuxated section of a large city, make sure that they are armed!!!

From News10Now.com (NY), 6/3/06:
Police use unusual evidence to try and catch thief[/URL
]

Robert Smith, 74, spends his days volunteering at the rescue mission. Thursday, he stopped by an A.T.M. and withdrew $880 from the bank to pay bills and then took the bus back home. He got off the bus on Sunnycrest Road where he received an unpleasant surprise.

"I got off the bus and this guy followed me off the bus. He grabbed my shirt and said give me the money. He had seen me go into the bank downtown," said Robert Smith.

Robert Smith, 74:

The bus driver called 911, but the thief got away with Smith's money, something he depends on with his fixed income. Police said normally catching whoever did this would be difficult with no way to track down the suspect, but in this case police had an additional resource.

"There is video on the Centro buses. And they were great video. A lot of times with banks you just get still photographs. Nothing against the cameras, it is just perpetr
ators usually know they are about to do that. So they will go in at the worst possible angle. By pulling their hat down or turning away from the camera. In this particular case it doesn't look the suspect knew he was on camera. He is walking straight forward," Syracuse Police Officer Lt. Joe Cecile said.

Surveillance picture of low-down, cowardly spook:

Smith said he is glad police have a good picture of the suspect and are [sic] hopeful he will be caught.

(Complete article at link)

Nice find Brewski, too bad this old-timer did not have a little diversity celebrator tucked in his pocket and waste this evil spook. If you live around niggers and don't carry a gun, that is being very naive and living dangerously. This story could have been great if the old guy wasted this boon while being robbed. Even if they catch this boon, the old guy will not see his money again. That was probably gone in the first ten minutes after the nigger stole it.

Gman

Back