The Male Fallout From Feminism

Whitebear

Publisher/Editor-in-chief
The Male Fallout From Feminism - Don't Give Up On American Women By Henry Makow

Martha Kirkland is a "happy but poor" 30-something NYC artist who laments that she is dateless despite being "bright, thin, attractive, funny" and traditional.

In an email, she writes that she and many women friends "all possess certain idealism about the very distinct differences between men and women and applaud them."

"None of us wants to either lead or compete in ANY relationship, most specifically, an intimate partnership. We are, at a relatively young age dinosaurs."
br>
Often the first question she is asked on a date is how much does she earn. The second is, does she "have a trust fund?"

"I find it so demoralizing that I lose interest in th
ese men right away...I understand the financial imperative of the NYC area.... What I do not understand is how grace, c
harm and feminine essences no longer seemingly have value. The last thing my men friends want is ANY woman to be dependent upon them, especially emotionally and secondarily financially."

Feminism lets men "off the hook." We no longer have to take responsibility for families. Instead we can do as we please. In my case, that meant search for meaning and identity.

Ironically, I learned that these are rooted in the masculine role that feminism allowed me to forego. That's the hidden agenda. Feminism unravels heterosexuality by blurring inherent sexual differences.

As a result, many men are turning off American women, marriage and children. The l
atest version of Hugh Hefner's playboy is the "metro sexual." He is a straight gay, fastidious about his appearance and possessions, interested in sex but not in emotional commitments.

(more at link...

When Love Is A One-Night Stand - What Do Women Want? By Henry Makow

When I was younger, I couldn't understand what women wanted.

This is because women themselves didn't know.

Feminism told them to be independent, to have careers and lovers. But their instincts told them to get married and have children.

Recently Mary, an American woman living in London England wrote:

"I am 39, twice divorced, childless and could not understand why it is so difficult for me to find Mr Right. Thanks to your website now I know exactly why. I will show one of your articles to my la
y friends [who] are very unhappy and complain that most of the men they meet (and we are talking about men over the age of 30, not 15) just want sex and refuse to commit. I have become spiritual as a result
of my loneliness and eagerness to procreate.

In the meantime, I
will read your articles faithfully and thank God that someone has the guts to come out with the truth. For the past five years I kept asking myself why my life has turned out as unfulfilling as it has whereas my mother didn't have that problem (she was born in 1929)."

Mary is one of millions of men and women (including myself) who do not have families because of a covert campaign of psychological warfare against heterosexuals. This Rockefeller-sponsored program of social engineering and eugenics is waged under the guise of "feminism" and "equality." The pill, sexual liberation and the mainstreaming of homosexuality are all part of it. See "Sexism is Heterosexuality (http://www.savethemales.
ca/040902.html) and "Playboy and the (Homo)sexual Revolution" (http://www.savethemales.ca/091101.html)

The aim is to degrade depopulate and destabilize humanity by divorcing sex from
procreation and by pretending gender roles are social and not biological in origin. Women have bee
n brainwashed to usurp the male role and abandon the female. The resulting conflict and confusion has led to a breakdown of marriage and family. This produces dysfunctional people who are obsessed with sex and look to the corporate media and state for values and direction.

(more at link...

Feminism Deprives Women of Father's Love - Creates Social Dysfunction - By Henry Makow

As children, most women did not receive adequate love from their fathers. As a result, they are insecure, distrust men and feel they must be independent.

They can't respond sexually and their marriages often end in divorce. Their daughters continue the vicious cycle.

This is the conclusion of Victoria Secunda's book "Women and their Fathers: The Sexual and Romantic Impact of the First Man in Your Life "(1992). It is based on interviews with 150 daughters, 75 fathers, and dozens of autho
ities.

Because she is not an academic, Secunda wrote an honest and useful book. Because she is a feminist, it slipped through the feminist censors and was well received. This is ironic because fem
inism is largely responsible for the father loss and calamity she describe
s.

I will argue later that feminism, which originates in Marxism, undermines women and society by eliminating fathers. And I will present a heterosexual paradigm that might be useful to some men and women.

FATHERS AND DAUGHTERS

(more at link...

Why Men Are Losing Interest in Women - The Ravages of Feminism By Henry Makow

ABC TV's flagship public affairs program "20/20" Friday was devoted to the "biggest secret of American marriage." http://abcnews.go.com/sections/2020/Living...iage030926.html

"As many as 20% of American marriages are sexless," host Barbara Walters intoned. "It's not women who don't want sex as you might expect, it's the men!"

The program focused on tw
couples. In both cases, feminist mind control is responsible for their problems but the TV show wouldn't admit this.

One man was married to an attractive 30-something woman who is a stripper&
#33; Reporter John Stossel thought this made her husband's indifference even more astonishing. The show's marital therapist, Michel
e Weiner-Davis, ignored this as an explanation for his impotence.

Feminist groupthink says a woman's sexuality is just like a man's, hers to enjoy (or sell). In this essentially lesbian mindset, the male's ability to respond to such a woman is irrelevant.

I beg to differ. The stripper's husband is impotent because he is a cuckold. Sex is an act of possession. The husband cannot possess his wife because she gives herself to hundreds of other men every day. She makes her living this way.

When a woman's sexuality is her own, essentially it belongs to any man. She becomes public property, which is what the framers of the Comm
unist Manifesto envisaged. (Children also would belong to the state.) She is less fit for a long-term monogamous relationship.

A woman best thrives in the context of a loving marriage. Despite
what feminism says, most women want to belong to one man, their husband.

PENIS EQUALS POWER

(more at link...

Back