Thee News: John Watts was one of the first Black Navy SEALs. <<<Phony Navy SEAL of the Week>>>

Arheel's Uncle

Senior Reporter
Thee "News" continues Thee lies.

Philadelphia native pens book about being pioneering Black Navy SEAL​

John Watts was given the nickname "Shadow" by other SEALs as an alternative to a racial slur.
TaRhonda Thomas Image

ByTaRhonda Thomas
WPVI logo

Friday, November 11, 2022

Philly native pens book about being pioneering Black Navy SEAL

https://6abc.com/watch/

A Philadelphia native and veteran is marking Veterans Day by sharing the story of his place in military history.

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- A Philadelphia native and veteran is marking Veterans Day by sharing the story of his place in military history
John Watts was one of the first Black Navy SEALs.
He joined the Navy in 1965 at the age of 17.
At the time, Watts only knew of a handful of Black men who even attempted the feat, and he was the only Black man in his platoon.
He talked about his experience with Action News Race and Culture reporter TaRhonda Thomas.
Watts recalls it was a challenge both physically and emotionally.
Some fellow SEALs didn't think he was worthy, and others gave him the nickname "Shadow" as an alternative to a racial slur.
In the new book "Shadow Seal" Watts relives his journey... and why he felt compelled to enlist in the Navy.
"I owed it to myself. And I owed it to his country. Even though I still haven't achieved all that the promise was for this country. I had achieved more than some had expected," Watts said.
Watts grew up in North Philadelphia. He now lives in Florida.

The book "Shadow Seal" is available on Amazon.

Last edited:

Phony Navy SEAL of the Week Videos - Extreme SEAL Experience

A LEGIT World War Two Naked Warrior, and a Final Blast to Phony SEAL John Watts, The Shadow SEAL. 04/26/23 00:12:41. Phony Navy SEAL of the Week. PT 3 John Watts, the Shadow SEAL Black RACIST Clown. 04/21/23 00:24:29. Phony Navy SEAL of the Week.

Phony Navy SEAL of the Week. PT 2 John Watts, the Shadow SEAL Watcher ...

Apr 17, 2023PT 2 John Watts, the Shadow SEAL Watcher of Monks Burning Alive. April 17th, 2023 Phony Navy SEAL of the Week. PT 2 John Watts, the Shadow SEAL Watcher of Monks Burning Alive. Phony Navy SEAL of the Week. PT 2 John Watts, the Shadow SEAL

Phony Navy SEAL of the Week. PT 3 John Watts, the Shadow SEAL Black ...

Apr 21, 2023
20:24:25. I don't think he has paid the price for all the racist lies he's told in his book and throughout his life. Being a phony Navy Seal is only a tip of this guys, despicable nature, and of a human being. Senior you've done your part, but this guy needs

Donald W. Shipley is a retired United States Navy SEAL, who has gained recognition for his activism investigating and publicizing individuals who have made false claims of military service.[2][3]
473px-DonShipley.jpg

Last edited:
Back