This white kid was jumped for no apparent reason

White Boy

Registered
This white kid was jumped for no apparent reason on some stairs and had the sh*t beat out of him. It sounds and smells like TNB but no mention of the perps race is mentioned. The school is 43% nigger.

http://www.thelouisvillechannel.com/educat...108/detail.html

4230030_120X90.jpg

Demographics for Westport Middle School
African American 43% 10%
American Indian <1% <1%
Asian 2% 1%
Hispanic 4% 1%
White 51% 87%

Bruised And Beaten, Middle School Student Speaks Out
Local Boy Assaulted In School Wednesday

POSTED: 4:51 pm EST February 24, 2005
UPDATED: 5:44 pm EST February 24, 2005

LOUISVILLE -- Bruised and battered, a local eighth-g
rader is speaking out about being attacked by fellow students at school.

The student was beaten and kicked in the head repeatedly
at Westport Middle School Wednesday afternoon, WLKY NewsChannel 32's Abby Miller reported. The school's principal said administrators acted quickly, but the student and a student teacher disagree.

Now, at least two students already are being disciplined and could face felony charges. It's swift action, but was it swift enough? That all depends on who you ask, Miller reported.

"One of them hit me, and then I've heard there's three or four or five kids that were kicking me," the injured student, Cameron Abell, told Miller Thursday.

Abell, with a swollen black eye, added that he didn't know the boys who attacked him as he went down a flight of stairs. He said he's got at least a few questions a day after the attack.

"Really, it was like, why?" he asked. "And why did they want to do it?"
<b
r>Added the boy's mother, Karen Abell: "Here is a kid getting his head kicked in by a group of other kids. There has to be somebody besides a sixth-grade little girl who throws herself on top of my so
n to stop the kids from kicking him. There has to be somebody else there that can do that."

A student teacher, Michael Peak, said he saw the end of the attack and the confusion that ensued, Miller reported.

"I went in the bathroom, and the moment he took the bags off his face, I said, 'You have blunt force trauma to the head,'" Peak said. "And there have been fights where they get them down on the floor and they just kick them."

Peak added that he was surprised by the reaction of one of his colleagues after the fight.

"I looked at one of the adminstrators and one of the secretaries, and I'm like, 'Why are you not calling 911?'" he said. "She says, 'I don't know that I can.'"

Jan Calvert is the
school's principal, and while some are raising questions concerning the school's response to the fight, she said teachers and administrators did their jobs efficiently.

"We don't tolerate this kind of violence, and have not had a situation like this," Westport Principal Jan Calvert said.
"Teachers and administrators were present and we did get the fight stopped and helped the student."

Peak said Abell, who also had his nose broken, could have been hurt much worse.

"It was confusing," Peak said. "It was like, why wasn't there aid rendered? Why do we not have security in this school building? There's a big problem, and I feel like it's not addressed unless you make a big wave, unfortunately ... More than one teacher has said to me, 'We're going to have a dead kid laying in the hallway before things change.'"

School officials said the boys involved in the altercation face suspension from school. According to t
he district's policy, that suspension could last for 20 days.

A Jefferson County School Board member met with Calvert Thursday in an effort to keep the superintendent up to speed on the investgation, Miller reported.

We don't tolerate this kind of violence, and have not had a situation like this," Westport Principal Jan Calvert said. "Teachers and administrators were present and we did get the fight stopped and helped the student."

You have a 43% NIGGER school, yet, you have not had a situation where a student has his face stomped in by 5 monkeys? I call bullsh*t on that one Mr. diversity loving school administrator.

Back