TV DARKIES AND WETBACKS ARENT THE NORM

Crusader

Senior Reporter
10 Remember, the Blacks you see on Television and the Movies are actors and do not represent the typical Negro

THIS IS SOOOOOO TRUE. This is from the 14 point list on avoiding rape at the bottom of the migrant crime page.I'm sure you have noticed ,like me ,that every other commercial has a n-gger in it.The primates are shown on tv as to being very likable ,educated and CIVILIZED lol.Now as any well informed white person knows, this is not the norm for n-ggers or wetbacks.Many not well informed folks will get the wrong impression about your typical street n-gger.Especially if they don't or have never lived around them and are isolated from them(good thing to be).

I avoid movies with alot of n-ggers or spics especially if playing main character but with tv you can't avoid commercials except by muting them as I do or using tivo(new device for cutting out com
mercials).Just in the last 15 years, I'v
e seen an explosion of n-gger air time on commercials.

Just as the book"out of bounds" available on amazon or barnes has stated. 40% of current NBA players have violent criminal records.This book is showing the true nature of the beast which of course the media wants kept quiet.NBA players of course are a big force for showing off :african: on tv.

Which comes to my conclusion that a warning label should be displayed on commercials saying "WARNING THIS DOESN'T REPRESENT THE TYPICAL NEGRO"but for the well informed like everyone on this site.We dont need a war
ning.

:Swastika2: :swa
st: :confed: :confed:

Everytime I see a chimp that is portrayed as a hero or an intelligent fellow, I think of baby chimps dressed like humans and made to look "intelligent" :confed:

Right Crusader,

but tho many would like we cannot put warning labels.:tongue:

What really bothers me in commercials and movies

is how WHITE women are turning their faces up to black males

in questioning attitudes and subservient expressions.

I feel sick in my solar plexus.

I see this in life also.

On Saturdays i go to a neighborhood where I used to live
( still have biz there)
and moved away ten yrs ago as it got too Z and multi-culti.

blacks there actually expect
HITE women to act submissive
to them.

I mean American blacks.

ALL IMMIGRANT MALES of any color or shade expect all

American women to make way for them and act happy

if they
speak to us and to grovel for their attention.

I am especially angered when YOUNG AMERICAN WOMEN
behave this way.

They have been conditioned byTV and movies all
done by the J*w divider.

They listen to females from immigrant soc
ieties

on HOW TO PLEASE A MAN

even if he smells and is a little abusive.

They HAVE TO HAVE A MAN or they

are worthless.

This is asian/alien teaching.

Itis NOT HEALTHY for ARYAN females
or our future as a RACE.

Time to put a stop to this

DO NOT GO TO MOVIES OR BUY PRODUCTS

THAT ADVERTISE IN SUCH A MANNER

and let the sponsors know !

Small actions add up to noticeable differences tha tbring CHANGE !

:Swastika2:

There seem to be n-ggers in every White commercial.

And then there are the n-gger commercials. And you know they are n-gger commercials because they always have a lot of loud jungle thumping in them. When I hear this sh*t, I have to change the channel.

Back