White girl found in NC - Black arrested for aggrevated kidnapping

Rule .308

Registered
Arrest warrant issued for man police say took Knoxville girl

0636203610_March6_2006_030606_news_missinggirl.jpg

0305ashley1_f.jpg

An arrest warrant was issued Monday for the man police say took a 12-year old Knoxville girl. Police say 37-year-old Seth Lee Mitchell checked out Ashley Bushue from her school on Friday.

Mitchell is the boyfriend of Bushue's aunt.<!-
-colorc-->
If he is found, police can arrest him on an especially aggravated kidnapping charge. Police are looking for the pair in Knoxville and have followed leads in other states.
Advertisement

As police continue the search, some parents at Whittle Springs Middle School are concerned about how easily Mitchell w
as able to check a student out of school.

Before Angel Green dropped her daughter off at school on Monday, she wanted to make sure for herself that she would be safe.

"I called the school asking them what they planned to do different about people signing kids out," said Green.

Green said school officials told her they would monitor the situation closely. Green had some suggestions of her own.

"That's about the best thing I think they can do, is show an ID where they match the parent's face or whatever to make sure you know who they're leaving with," said Green.

Later Monday
Green checked her daughter out of school.

"They asked me for my ID and questioned me twice was I the mom and took my name," said Green.

She says that makes her feel more secure about the place her daughter spends her days.

"I feel better like she's a little more safe," said Green.

Ashley Bushue and Seth Lee Mitchell are believed to be traveling in a white 1995 Dodge Caravan with Tennessee tag SZU-446. If y
ou see them, call the police at (865) 215-7212.

--------------------------------------------------

Knoxville Police issue warrant in search for missing girl

Police aren't sure what Ashley Bushue's relationship to Seth Lee Mitchell, father figure or child-hood crush.

The charge of Specially Aggravated Kidnapping comes because of her age and allows for federal help if Mitchell's taken her out of state.<
br />
He reportedly has family in Virginia. Ashley's father lives in Illinois.

Though he faces felony charges, police have not put out an amber alert, saying they believe Ashley went willingly and that she isn't in imminent danger.

<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE</div><div class=\'quotemain\'>Police aren't sure what Ashley Bushue's relationship to Seth Lee Mitchell, father figure or child-hood crush.[/quote][/b]

Sure...right...a 37 year old NIGGER..."father figure" or "child hood crush"... OF A 12 YEAR OLD WHITE GIRL that he KIDNAPPS and has probably already RAPED...how fuking stupid and insane of a NIGGERIZED THOUGHT...

What an unbelievable story! This lowlife gorilla should have been shot as soon as he set foot on school grounds but no, they let him take a white girl off of school grounds!

- - - - - - - - - -

Parents concerned as search for missing Knoxville girl in 4th day

4590054_BG1.jpg

Mitchell was not on the girl's emergency card and not allowed to take her out. But the school let her go anyway.

After the disappearance of 12 year old Ashley Bushue, some parents say the school might not be that safe after all.

http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp?S=4590054

- - - - - - -

Ashley's Mom tells WVLT Volunteer TV News Mitchell was on the approved list, but
that he signed Ashley out using a different name, of somebody NOT on the list.

http://www.volunteertv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4590458

The bottom line to this story is that NIGGERS are involved in the WHITE family this child is CURSED to be a part of. She has been exposed to the most evil and destructive race on the earth and now she is being exposed to the realities of what a NIGGER PEDOPHILE is...a NIGGER who took this child for EVIL DOINGS.

And the KNOXVILLE POLICE OF DICKHEADS, still refuse to issue an amber alert. I guess they are either full of closet pedophiles, decision makers are NIGGERS or NIGGER LOVERS, or, they are in collusion with the NIGGER himself...meaning...ALL OF THE ABOVE.

What other excuse and reason can they have for their abject igniggerant stupidity in NOT issuing an AMBER ALERT? NO NIGGER SHOULD EVER TOUCH A WHITE CHILD...ever!

Update: Missing white Knoxville child found in NC; black suspect arrested for Aggravated Kidnapping

Found in 'homeless shelter'.

The step grandfather of Ashley Bushue,12, says FBI agents found the pair Tuesday afternoon.

Ashley's aunt's negroid 'lover' Seth Lee Mitchell is being held in North Carolina on various charges. Monday authorities in Knoxville issued a warrant for Mitchell on Especially Aggravated Kidnapping.

Missing Knoxville child found in N.C.; suspect arrested for kidnapping

A social worker found the two staying at a shelter in Statesville. She became suspicious of their story after talking with them, s
o she went online and did some research. She soon discovered that Bushue was a kidnap victim and Mitchell was accused of
taking her.

She alerted authorities, who found the pair walking near a shopping center. Mitchell was arrested and officials are working on extraditing him back to Tennessee.

Ashley Bushue is with police in Statesville. She is reported to be in good condition and family is headed from Knoxville to pick her up.

Back