White woman beaten, stabbed, run over

-88-

Registered

Woman stabbed after violent row
By Glenn Ebrey
WITNESSES have spoken of their horror after a woman was stabbed "several times" after a violent row.

Police have launched a murder inquiry after the male attacker repeatedly stabbed and punched his female victim in Downham Way at just after 1pm on Monday.

The 35-year-old white woman was treated for head injuries and stab wounds before being taken to hospital, where she later died.

Witnesses were left stunned by the brutal attack, which took place in broad daylight outside a parade of shops, near Galahad Road, Grove Park.

One said the pair, thought to be travelling in the same car, were having a heated row moments before the incident.

He says the black male attacker shouted at the woman to get in the car, before trying to force her in.

When she refused the witness claims the man punched
r
r
and stabbed her "several times" before getting back into the
car and driving over her.

He then abandoned the car, a red Nissan, before running off as a bus driver rushed to the woman's aid.

Another witness, shopowner Andre Vanier, drove past the woman as she lay in the road.

Mr Vanier, who owns Smart Phones, in Downham Way, said: "When I drove past I saw the woman lying on the ground.

"She was saying I can't breathe, I can't breathe'.

"She was bleeding heavily. People were trying to move her but I told them to wait until the ambulance arrived."

Another trader, Emrah Leyhan, who was in the car with Mr Vanier, said: "She looked in a really bad way. She was rolling around the floor, covered in blood."

The driver of a passing 124 bus went to help after raising the alarm with police and the ambulance service.

A Stagecoach spokesman said: "We are extremely proud of our driver, who responded to
a w
oma
n's call for help in a swift and professional way."

It says it will now examine CCTV footage from the bus.

A 44-year-old man has been
arrested in connection with the incident.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/lewgreen...violent_row.php

Tracey.158478.full.jpg

Tracey McCormick

Devoted to her four children

NEIGHBOURS have paid tribute to a "doting mother" after she was brutally stabbed to death in a daylight attack.

Tracey McCormick, 35, was murdered following a heated argument in Downham Way, Grove Park, on September 19.

Now those who knew the mother-of-four have expressed their shock at the murder of a woman who was "devoted to her kids".

Until recently, Mrs McCormick lived in Linton Close, Welling, with her four children Kerry-Ann, Daniel, Connor and Ben.

Earlier this year, the devoted mum underwent surgery to donate one of her kidneys to her youngest son Ben, who is seriously ill.

Neighbour Samantha Long got to know Mrs McCormick as they both had children at East Wickha

m Infant School, Wickham Street, Welling.

The two older children were pupils at Welling School in E
lsa Road.

Mrs Long says she was "shocked" to discover her friend had been murdered.

She said: "I'm just appalled something like this could happen.

"Tracey was a really friendly person.

"She had her ups and downs trying to look after four kids but she kept smiling and would always stop to say hello.

"She was devoted to her kids. All of this must be unbearable for them."

Mrs Long, 36, says Mrs McCormick's willingness to donate her kidney to her son was an example of the care and devotion she showed towards her children.

She added: "Tracey was just an ordinary, caring mum. She lived for her kids."

Around two months ago, Mrs McCormick moved with her children to a home in Railway Street, Northfleet.

One neighbour there said although he did not have time to get to know Mrs McCormick very w
ell,
she
seemed "friendly and personable".

After the stabbing occurred in Downham Way, a number of passers-by tried to help Mrs McCormick as she lay in the road bleeding to death.

They
included the driver of a passing 124 bus who stopped and ran to her aid, while telephoning for an ambulance and the police.

Mrs McCormick was taken to hospital but died soon afterwards from her injuries.

An inquest into her death was opened and adjourned at Southwark Coroner's Court last Thursday.

Joshua Willis, Mrs McCormick's former partner, of Ravenscar Road, Downham, appeared before Greenwich Magistrates' Court on September 21, charged with murder.

The 43-year-old was remanded to appear at the Old Bailey today.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/display.var.6...ur_children.php

Jilted Negro Killed White Ex Because She Owed Him ?20

Previous press reports have confirmed Joshua Willis is Black.

tracey2dm.jpg

Tracey McCormick

Jilted Man Killed Ex Because She Owed Him ?20

A jilted lover today admitted he stabbed his estranged girlfriend more than 30 times because she owed him just ?20.

Joshua Willis, 44, stabbed mother-of-four Tracey McCormick, 34, with such force that he shattered the blades of two kitchen knives and continued his attack with a car mirror as she lay helpless on the floor.

Unemployed Willis, who has two previous convictions for domestic violence, had arranged to meet up with Ms McCormick in her car outside his south east London council flat on September 19 last year

The pair had separated just six weeks earlier and single mum McCormick had moved to an address in Gravesend, Kent, without telling Willis.

Ms McCormick's two older teenagers lived with their father in Ireland, but she looked after sons Benjamin, eight, and five-year-old Connor. Willis is the father of one of the two younger children.

However, because one of the children was poorly and had to keep returning to hospital, full-time mum Ms McCormick found herself short of money and borrowed ?20 for fares to hospital.

It was while the separated couple sat in her car outside Grove Park station at around 1pm that Willis struck, first stabbing her inside the car, then dragging her out onto the road and continuing his violent attack.

After he had broken off two knife blades, he ripped out the rear view mirror of Ms McCormick's car and continued his attack in front of horrified onlookers.

He then ran off covered in blood, boarded at least two buses before surrendering to p
olice some 12 hours later.

Willis, of Ravenscar Road, Downham Way, Bromley, Kent, pleaded guilty to murder at the Old Bailey.

Jonathan Laidlaw, prosecuting, told the court that Willis suffered from epilepsy and added: "The defendant may have been in a vivid dream-like state that resulted in a confused, aggressive and violent set of behaviour."

Sentencing was adjourned for psychiatric reports and Willis is due to be sentenced on June 30.

Speaking outside court Murder Squad cop DS Bob Meade said: "Willis is a quiet man. He appears to be gentle but on that date he was not if you take into account what witnesses say.

"An exchange of phone calls took place between the victim and Willis, over allegations of ?20 that she owed Willis.

"They were boyfriend and girlfriend but were in the process of separating. She had borrowed some money because she was short and one of the boys was ill and she had to keep taking him to hospital.

"He was claiming he had no money and coul
d not buy food. They met at Grove Park station and he got into her car - nothing is really known about what exactly took place.

"There was some dispute in the car and the next thing is she has been dragged from the car having been stabbed several times.

"He continued his attack outside the car and she was stabbed 30 odd times and suffered a total of 60 injuries."

Re: Jilted Negro Killed White Ex Because She Owed Him ?20

beckett1221417full7kh.jpg

Glenn Beckett wants to be reunited with his children

beckett2221418full1je.jpg

Mr Beckett's children Daniel, then aged seven,
Dominic, and Kerry-Ann, then aged 10

Kids need their dad

A HEARTBROKEN father is pleading to be reunited with his children after their mother was murdered in a horriffic stabbing.

Glenn Beckett has not seen two of his children Kerry-Ann, 16, and 13-year-old Daniel for six years after a bitter separation with Tracey McCormick.

Ms McCormick was stabbed to death last year, leaving the two teenagers without their mum and dad.

No
w Mr Beckett has made an emotional appeal to see his children again because "the kids need their daddy".

He has also revealed how he only discovered his former partner had been killed when he read the story on News Shopper's website.

Ms McCormick, of Railway Street, Northfleet, was stabbed more than 30 times by another former partner, Joshua Willis, in a frenzied attack last September after a heated row in a busy street.

The 36-year-old, who also had a house in Linton Close, Welling, died at the scene in Downham Way, Downham, near Grove Park station.

Willis, aged 44, pleaded guilty to the murder and faces a life sentence when he appears in court.

Ms McCormick's four children including Kerry-Ann and Daniel were placed in the care of social services after her death.

But Mr Beckett has no firm idea where they are currently living, only a suggestion they are being cared for by a family in Maidstone, Kent.

He said: "I would just like to know how my children are doing.

"If they wan
t to live with me they are more than welcome but if not it's fine. I just want to make sure they are OK."

The former chef, who is now training to be a painter and decorator, added: "I miss them so much. When you do not get to see your children every day it is really hard."

He added: "I do not know where they go to school, what they are into and who their friends are. It is heartbreaking."

Mr Beckett, who also has an eight-year-old son, Dominic, from another relationship, lost a custody battle to see Daniel and Kerry-Ann six years ago.

Since then he has suffered every parent's worst nightmare losing touch with his children.

Mr Beckett says he was not formally notified about Ms McCormick's death and only found out when a friend told him to check News Shopper's website.

The 35-year-old, who now lives in Chatham, says he bears no grudge against his former lover, despite their acrimonious split.

He said: "We had a bit of a falling out but I would not wish what happened to her on my
worst enemy."

Mr Beckett said: "My children have been left without a mum. They need their dad."

A social services spokesman said it cannot comment on individual cases including the whereabouts of children in its care.

Re: Jilted Negro Killed White Ex Because She Owed Him ?20

WITNESSES have spoken of their horror after a woman was stabbed "several times" after a violent row.

Police have launched a murder inquiry after the male attacker repeatedly stabbed and punched his female victim in Downham Way at just after 1pm on Monday.

The 35-year-old white woman was treated for head injuries and stab wounds before being taken to hospital, where she later died.

Witnesses were left stunned by the brutal attack, which took place in broad daylight outside a parade of shops, near Galahad Road, Grove Park.

One said the pair, thought to be travelling in the sam
e car, were having a heated row moments before the incident.

He says the black male attacker shouted at the woman to get in the car, before trying to force her in.

When she refused the witness claims the man punched and stabbed her "several times" before getting back into the car and driving over her.

He then abandoned the car, a red Nissan, before running off as a bus driver rushed to the woman's aid.

Another witness, shopowner Andre Vanier, drove past the woman as she lay in the road.

Mr Vanier, who owns Smart Phones, in Downham Way, said: "When I drove past I saw the woman lying on the ground.

"She was saying I can't breathe, I can't breathe'.

"She was bleeding heavily. People were trying to move her but I told them to wait until the ambulance arrived."

Another trader, Emrah Leyhan, who was in the car with Mr Vani
er, said: "She looked in a really bad way. She was rolling around the floor, covered in blood."

The driver of a passing 124 bus went to help after raising the alarm with police and the ambulance service.

A Stagecoach spokesman said: "We are extremely proud of our driver, who responded to a woman's call for help in a swift and professional way."

It says it will now examine CCTV footage from the bus.

A 44-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the incident.

If you saw the attack or can help police with their inquiries into the incident, call 020 8721 4868.

Niggers: I hate them

Man jailed for 16 years for knifing ex 30 times

A SPURNED lover who stabbed a mum of four to death has been jailed for at least 16 years.

Joshua Willis used two knives to stab Tracey McCormick 30 times, and when the blades snapped, used the rear-view mirror from her car to continue the attack.

Willis, 44, lured his 35-year-old ex-girlfriend to meet him outside Grove Park station.

Speaking after the murderer was jailed by an Old Bailey judge on Tuesday, mother Penny McCormick said: "Tracey was my only daughter, and more than that, she was like a best friend.

"She was friendly, generous, funny and mild, and we would spend a lot of time together.

"As the mother of four children - my grand-children - Tracey was a single parent who, now that her youngest was in full-time school, was looking forward to start
ing a career, and was excited at the prospect of being self-sufficient.

"Things were looking better for Tracey at this time in her life. She had finished her relationship with Joshua Willis and was happy."

Obsessed Willis admitted attacking Tracey near Grove Park station on September 19 last year. The Old Bailey heard that he had lent Tracey £20 to buy medicine for her ill son, and used the debt to lure her there.

Tracey, of Northfleet, Kent, sat inside her car in full view of passers-by believing she was safe, but Willis dragged her out and stabbed her 30 times with two knives.

When both blades snapped, he ripped the rear-view mirror off a car and used it to continue.

Willis confessed to police and a search of his house in Ravenscar Road, Downham, revealed a pair of gloves marked "For Tracey to stab me".

He was free to kill despite a string of convictions for domestic violence, including smashing a former girlfriend's skull and jaw.

His conviction prompted v
ictim support groups to call for tougher sentences for perpetrators of domestic violence and a national register of offenders, similar to that used to keep a check on sex offenders. Two women die every week from the result of domestic violence in the UK.

Detective Inspector Paul Barran, who led the murder hunt, said: "A large number of people going about their normal daily business were confronted by a most horrific scene, which occurred at lunchtime on a sunny Monday, in a busy London street.

"Tracey was a young women trying to restart her life with her children, and the abhorrent actions of Willis have not only robbed her of her future, but also four children of their mother.

"Together with the support of Tracey's family, and those members of the public [who helped], this dangerous and violent man is safely behind bars and will no longer pose a threat to women."

Back