Wrongway Swastika Loves Hitler Graffiti At

1971826_BG1.JPG

Loving negro couple's arms look on in unity and pitiableness, and pray over Hitler's name-
1971826_BG2.JPG

1971826_BG4.JPG

http://www.waff.com/Global/story.asp?S=1971826
Church members at Little Elk Missionary Baptist Church prayed over vandalism in the parking lot Sunday evening. Someone used blue pai
nt to draw a swastika - a symbol of white supremacy in one parking space. Below that symbol: the name "Hitler" - a reference to the racist German leader. Little Elk's pastor Eugene English can't believe it.

"My initial thought was 'oh, someone's trying to desecrate the church," English said.

Officials at the Limestone County church believe the grafitti
was painted Friday night or Saturday morning. Most church members like Karen Davis found out about it at Sunday's service.

"When I first seen it - my husband and I - I thought, 'why would somebody go and do this?" Davis said.

The vandalism sits in the lower part of the parking lot - not too far from the main road. But that road - Snake Road - isn't that busy. It'
s in a remote part of Limestone County. Even so - the Little Elk church family doesn't believe it's a prank.

"To me it was targeting the black church. Because we have other churches d
own here in this area but it's only this church," Davis said.

"Our church specifically is praying for the individual who did it. Because we want to do opposite of what he did," English said.

If you have information on this, contact the Limestone County Sheriff's Department at 256-232-0111.

"Our church specifically is praying for the individual who did it. Because we want to do opposite of what he did," English said.

I have to go with my feelings here. :D

I will pray for the individual that did it

that he really understands wh
t he did and

DOES IT AGAIN, and OFTEN.

I feel pretty clear that is the OPPOSITE of what

those fools are up to. :pity:

Heheheh !

Back