21 y/o extremely beautiful white girl mowed down

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter
21-year-old Jenna Clayton
5496827_240X180.jpg

Worthless nigger Tyson Marrow
5496698_200X150.jpg

Durham Police Seek Suspect In Fatal Hit-And-Run

DURHAM, N.C. -- A flowered cross sitting along the Gregson Street near Monmouth Avenue now serves as a memorial for 21-year-old Jenna Clayton.

The young Durham woman, described by family members as compassionate and the clown of her family, planned to become a pediatric nurse and was working as a nurse's assistant at Durham Regional Hospital. She was engaged to be married this month.

But on the way hom

e from an overnight shift at the hospital on Nov. 5, everything ended.

Durham police said Clayton who was the victim of a hit-and-run. The driver of a blue 199
6 Chevrolet Cavalier pulled out of an alley just south of Monmouth Avenue and attempted to make a left turn onto Gregson Street when the driver struck Clayton's Ford Focus, causing it to hit a tree. The driver of the Cavalier fled the scene.

Clayton later died at Duke University Hospital.

"It's a big hole in my heart," said Clayton's mother, Mary, who said the loss is unbearable. "My life -- our lives will never be the same."

Witnesses told police the driver got out of his car and simply walked away.

Police are searching for Tyson Marrow, who they believe to be a suspect in a fatal hit-and-run last month.

"He T-boned her to one side and the tree got her to the other side," Mar
y Cl
ayton said. "(He) had to have known she was hurt terribly bad."

Cpl. David Addison with the Durham Police Department said officers found evidence inside the car that identified 22-year-old Tyson Antonio Marrow as the driver.

nMarrow, who investigators said was driving on a suspended license, faces a felony charge because he left Clayton without checking on her, "without offering any type of aid -- not even checking to see if she was alright," Addison said.

In the past month, police have searched the city and questioned Marrow's friends and family. They said he is known to hang out in the west end area of Durham.

Durham CrimeStoppers ((919) 683-1200) is offering a reward for anyone with information leading to Marrow's arrest.

Clayton's mother said she may even post fliers around the city with Marrow's picture.

<span style='col
or:red'
>"I just want to know why," Clayton said. "Why did he leave the scene?</span>

**Dey's Mo'**

Durham Hit-And-Run Suspect In Custody

5496698_240X180.jpg

DURHAM, N.C. -- Durham police
have arrested a man who is charged in a deadly hit-and-run.

Durham police arrested Tyson Marrow Tuesday night. He is accused of hitting a car on Gregson Street on Nov. 5, killing the driver, 21-year-old Jenna Clayton.

Marrow is charged with felony hit-and-run, misdemeanor death by vehicle, and driving while his license was suspended.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegi
n--><span
style='color:red'>"I just want to know why," Clayton said. "Why did he leave the scene?</span>
[/b][/quote]

The nigger probably was holding drugs and didn't want to stick around to be arrested.

T.N.B.

I live about two hours from Durham. Commie central up there if you ask me with all the colleges and universitys there. Charlotte where I roost is about the same and that is why I WONT live by myself here in the Queen City. This bird is moving south of the border aka SC where it is hopefully somewhat safer for her to soar.

Niggers shouldn't have driver's licenses - niggers should be shot if they are seen anywhere in, or near a vehicle. They are too technical to operate for the nigger. That's why they pull donkey's around in the African homelands, a motorized vehicle would either get them hurt, or someone else.

Niggers and vehicles don't mix - our forefathers knew this - we should too.

I don't believe a nigger should even be allowed to build them - that's why American car manufacterers are in deep doo doo.

What would you rather drive? A Japanese vehicle made by a Japanese or an American vehicle made by a nigger?

So far all I own are American vehicles, I use to work at an auto plant - but GD man, it's obvious ---- > Niggers: can't drive a vehicle, can't build a vehicle and . . . ain't wurf a chit!

If you are a member of a race that did not discover the wheel, you should be permitted to drive.

5537549_240X180.jpg

Hit And Run Victim's Family Relieved At Suspect's Arrest

DURHAM, N.C. -- A man police say is responsible for a deadly hit-and-run accident is in the Durham County Jail under a $50,000 bond.

The accident that killed Jenna Clayton happened Nov. 5 and every day since then, Clayton's family has been hoping for an arrest.

The 21-year-old's mother, Mary, was relieved when she got the call from police late Tuesday night.

"My first reaction was, 'Thank you, Lord.' I'd been praying it would happen before Christmas," Clayton said.

Tyson Marrow, 22, who was driving on a suspen

ded license, was charged with felony hit-and-run.

Police said that last month, he pulled out of an alley onto Gregson Street and plowed into Clayt
on.

Witnesses said Marrow got out of the car and simply walked away. Clayton died a few hours later.

Mary Clayton hopes Marrow will spend a long time behind bars.

"He needed to be caught and held accountable for what he's done," she said.

Police arrested Marrow in a downtown neighborhood where they found him hiding out in a house on Queens Street.

Officers tracked him down when someone called Crimestoppers and tipped off police.

Corporal David Addison says after WRAL recently ran a story about Clayton and the search for Marrow, Crimestoppers got a lot of calls.

"I think the story that you profiled touched heartstrings and one of them called in and told us where he was and exactly where to get him
,&qu
ot; Addison said.

For Clayton's mother, Marrow's arrest offers a sense of relief.

But, it brings little in the way of comfort.

She says the pain is knowing all the promise that Jenna's l
ife held and that she'll never be able to fulfill.

"She was the bright spot in my life -- she completed our family," Clayton said. "It's going to be a daily struggle for the rest of our lives, but faith will get us through."

Clayton was a nurses assistant at Durham Regional. She had planned to get married this month.

It's a crying shame this nigger can't die tonight. The way it is in America now, there is never closure. A victims family must endure lengthy trials, appeals, parole hearings, etc.. It never ends. There is only one way to get closure.

T.N.B.

Back