#5 is my cousin

In 1967, if you noticed the dancers, they were all slim & healthy. There was little ultra=processed or mass marketed fast food available. Before the onslaught of the hundreds of (((Feminists))) WHITE Mothers stayed home caring for their family, cooked daily meals from whole foods and set a dinner table. Everyone was normal weight, I don't recall seeing more than a few overweight people in schools, until the GD blacks moved into our area after forced school desegregation.

The middle era of TV dance shows brought blacks into the shows, by now we know who owned & controlled all types of every media.

What is rarely if ever mentioned by anyone in media is the fattening and fast growth hormones used in the USA meat industry, In the European Union there exists a total ban on such use, which has been implicated as a big cause of the fattening of Americans.

Then, GW University:
Processed Foods Highly Correlated with Obesity Epidemic in the U.S.
In contrast, populations with low meat, high fiber, and minimally processed foods — the "blue zones" — have far less chronic diseases, obesity rates, and live longer disease-free. "Rather than solely treating the symptoms of obesity and related diseases with medication, we need to include efforts to use food as medicine," said Frame.

“Many of the food trends we reviewed are tied directly to a fast-paced U.S. lifestyle that contributes to the obesity epidemic we are now facing.”

The rising obesity epidemic in the U.S., as well as related chronic diseases, are correlated with a rise in ultra-processed food consumption. The foods most associated with weight gain include potato chips, sugar sweetened beverages, sweets and desserts, refined grains, red meats, and processed meats, while lower weight gain or even weight loss is associated with whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. Other food trends outlined in the report include insufficient dietary fiber intake, a dramatic increase in food additives like emulsifiers and gums, and a higher prevalence of obesity, particularly in women.

Not mentioned in following 4 min video, every military base around the world has every fast food chain restaurant, meals at military discount prices.

60,898 views May 30, 2020
The fast food industry is a multi-billion dollar industry, which is amazing considering it's less than 100 years old. In this exclusive clip from Netflix series History 101, we learn about the origin story of everybody's favourite guilty pleasure food.

A moron's comment:
MeMe's World
Now y'all know damn well a black person discovered fast foods whitefolks wasn't even cooking in the forties and fifties slaves was doing all the work come on

My middle school in mid sixties, it was grade 7, 8, 9.
It was almost 100% White in 7th, by 9th it was about 10% black, 5% Mexican.
Majority of us graduated with a B or higher average.

THEN

Henry Clay Middle School (Closed 2012)

12226 South Western Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90047
(School attendance zone shown in map)

[At closure, not one White student attended]
Henry Clay Middle School served 984 students in grades 5-8.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math was 11% (which was lower than the California state average of 58%) for the 2010-11 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts was 18% (which was lower than the California state average of 56%) for the 2010-11 school year.

What is the racial composition of the student body?
56% of Henry Clay Middle School students are Hispanic, and 44% of students are Black.

Last edited:
My old zip code 90047 was almost 100% White.
WHO ARE THE REAL COLONIZERS?
It is the Africanization of USA.

For the 2023 school year, there are 7 public elementary schools serving 2,334 students in 90047, CA.

Public elementary schools in zipcode 90047 have an average math proficiency score of 10% (versus the California public elementary school average of 34%), and reading proficiency score of 24% (versus the 45% statewide average). Elementary schools in 90047, CA have an average ranking of 1/10, which is in the bottom 50% of California public elementary schools.

Minority enrollment is 99% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the California public elementary school average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

My High School after graduating, George Washington HS, is now a preparatory high school.
Now 99% Hispanics.
In an all White school, there was 30 students to teacher.
At GWHS I was jumped by about 8 blacks out of the blue and beaten the very first morning 10 minutes after walking through the entry gate, after it was over I was stunned and got up and walked out of the school gates and never returned to that school.

HISPANICS ARE STUPID.

George Washington Preparatory High School

The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is ≤10% (which is lower than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 30-39% (which is lower than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1.
Minority enrollment is 99% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is higher than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

BLACKS ARE STUPID.
Birmingham, Alabama:

George Washington Carver High School serves 589 students in grades 9-12.
George Washington Carver High School placed in the bottom 50% of all schools in Alabama for overall test scores (math proficiency is bottom 50%, and reading proficiency is bottom 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is ≤5% (which is lower than the Alabama state average of 24%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 15-19% (which is lower than the Alabama state average of 46%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is lower than the Alabama state level of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 99% of the student body (majority Black), which is higher than the Alabama state average of 47% (majority Black).

At GWHS I was jumped by about 8 blacks out of the blue and beaten the very first morning 10 minutes after walking through the entry gate, after it was over I was stunned and got up and walked out of the school gates and never returned to that school.
FORCED BUSING. GWHS was 100% BLACK.

Back