Adopted spiclet gets 10 yrs for killing white mom

Brewski

Registered

Boy Sentenced for Stabbing His Adoptive Mother

Victim Debra Clayton - "Thanks for nothing, senora!"
0572085118_clayton,debi.gif

LEXINGTON, S.C. (AP) - A Lexington County teenager has been sentenced to ten years in prison after admitting to stabbing his adoptive mother to death.

Sixteen-year-old Hugo Clayton pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter on Monday. Debra Clayton was stabbed in her home in Red Bank in 2003. Investigators say the knife was found under the boy's bed.

Hugo Clayton will be kept in a juvenile facility until he turns 17 in May and then will be transferred to an adult prison.

The boy was adopted

from Guatemala.

Prosecutor Dayton Riddle says the boy killed his mother after being required to speak only Englis
h on the day of her death.
Riddle says the boy had also been punished for --not-- getting up to go to work with his father.

---------------------

What, did these white parents adopt this lousy spic to work in a press-gang? I'm sure hiring illegal beaners by the day is a lot cheaper in the long run.

Man how niave can you get?!? You adopt a kid into your house...let him sit at your table..call him your "son," yet you don't know jack sh*t about him?

I'm having a harder and harder time feeling sorry for these dumbasses lately.

Originally posted by Gmanjunior@Jul 20 2005, 07:26 AM
Man how niave can you get?!? You adopt a kid into your house...let him sit at your table..call him your "son," yet you don't know jack sh*t about him?

I'm having a harder and harder time feeling sorry for these dumbasses lately.
I somehow agree.....It seems as if adoptive parents are taking in kids who will hate them and then kill them if they are told to fly right.

Why are some people so stupid?

Because adopting t*rd-world garbage makes them feel like superior beings.

Originally posted by The Bobster@Jul 22 2005, 06:30 AM
Because adopting t*rd-world garbage makes them feel like superior beings.
thanx for pointing this out...some 10 years ago, I was at a local supermarket and noticed a 'lesbian couple' with a black toddler. I thought to myself, "this kind of sh*t is outrageous!!!", not too many days later, I heard some blacks complaining about how whites are adopting black babies and how wrong it was...

I agree with the the blacks who complained about this.

Yet, the news media, tries to sell us all the multicultural idea :angry: They even tried to refute this black man's complaint on inter-racial adoption...since then, I never believed the MSM on almost anything...can you remember the joke about the weatherman getting the predictions wrong???

anyway, it's those stupid liberal wanna-be do-gooder whites who think they are 'making a diff
erence' by inter-racial adoptions and such who are the ones getting killed, maimed and such. I should have no pity for them, since they have no common sense.

In regards to the previous postings, whites that adopt white children rarely have problems of the severity that would make the nightly news. Of course in all fairness any child being adopted or of learning of his adoption would normally have some baggage associated with that.

Genetically, all these stories of adoption failures/criminal acts upon their benifactors, appear to be of either the jigaboos or the beeners.

White children when adopted do not bite the hand that feeds them while the others always do.

Who can look at the facts and say race does not matter?

Back