Afreakin Tribes Raid Village After Big Highway

0406221705_e.jpg

Photo above- the crash victims with a finger lickin good, lookin good.

Here's what happened, as I get it. There was a big crash that killed a village tribe, and the "ex-boyfriend" groid (suspected) went over to the one of the passenger's dad's house (i.e., his "ex"'s dad), shot up the place, and got self-killed himself. The story says the crash and the shooting were "not related". It sounds odd to me.

Is that funny, or what?

One of Bain's neighbors called 911 Tuesday night when she saw a man who was on crutches walk up to the house and start yelling.[/b]

"Then I heard him pounding on the front door, which I assumed was with the crutches," neighbor Lois Whiteman said.

The man got inside the home, and Whiteman said she heard a total of four shots fired, the station reported. There was reportedly one more shot after police arrived at the scene.

"There's indications that he forced his way into the house, and once inside, a struggle ensued with her father," Toledo police Sgt. C
heryl Hunt said.

The ex-boyfriend shot Bain's father and then turned the gun on himself, the station reported.

Bain's father -- whose name was not released -- is hos
pitalized in stable condition and expected to be OK. The ex-boyfriend was also hospitalized; however, he was not expected to survive, according to the station's reports.

Funeral Arrangements Planned For Crash Victims

F
uneral arrangements are reportedly being made for the Detroit-area victims of the crash on Route 2 in Ohio.

The funeral for Darryl Scott, his daughters Alexis and Alecia Howard, and niece Ariele Scott, will be held Saturday at the New Providence Church on Plymouth Road in Detroit, Local 4 reported.

The family was reportedly meeting with a funeral home to establish visitation times Wednesday. Details on the funeral arrangements for the other victims were not available.

The family of Amber Channey has not ye
t completed funeral arrangements, but planned to start a memorial fund, according to a report in The Ann Arbor News.

Amber, who had just completed kindergarten at Model Elementary Sch
ool, was "such a happy-go-lucky little girl," her grandmother, Anna Channey, of Ann Arbor said.

Her family said the crash occurred shortly after Shannon Scott had called to report to the Channeys what a wonderful time Amber had at the Cedar Point amusement park the group was returning from Monday night, ac
cording to the report.

"They said she was sleeping," Amber's mother, Quiana Channey, said, seeming comforted, the paper reported.

A fund was also planned to be established for the other victims. Local 4 and ClickOnDetroit.com will provide the donation information when it is released.

<a href='http://www.detnow.com/wxyz/nw_local_news/article/0,2132,WXYZ_15924_2981950,00.html]http://www.detnow.com/wxyz/nw_local_news/a...2981950,00.html
Ohio Cras
h Kills 6
By Anu Prakash and Mary Conway
Web produced by Christine Lasek
June 22, 2004

A crash involving 2 SUVs and a semi truck killed six people in southeast Toledo Mon
day night. The impact sent a Cadillac Escalade, a Chevrolet Blazer, and the semi into a nearby creek in Ottawa County.

The impact of the crash crushed the Cadillac Escalade. The 7 people inside the Escalade were from the Detroit area. They were returning to the Detroit area Monday night after a trip to Cedar Point Amusement Park.

Investigators say at the time of th
e accident, the Escalade was third in a line of vehicles going westbound on State Route 2. There was also a semi going eastbound.

Sgt. Tony Myers, of the Ohio State Highway Patrol, told 7 Action News, "Somebody had to have crossed the line at one point in time to incur a head-on. The semi, it appears, sustained a pretty good amount of damage to the front left tire, and you can see the striations in the roadway and the skid marks where it
was pulled left of center."

After hitting another car, the semi hit the Cadillac Escalade head on. The impact drove the Escalade into the creek, where it landed on it

I was about to move this post to the newDarkest Africa forum area
until I noticed that the link was from Detroit, (an African colony of sorts).

Ref: Detroit Demographics
White 73.10% - Black 21.10%

Compared to U.S. Demographics
white 77.1%, black 12.9%, Asian 4.2%, Amerindian and Alaska native 1.5%, native Hawaiian and other Pacific islander 0.3%, other 4% (2000) (a separate listing for Hispanic is not i
cluded because the US Census Bureau considers Hispanic to mean a person of Latin American descent (including persons of Cuban, Mexican, or Puerto Rican origin) living in the US who may be of any race or eth
nic group (white, black, Asian, etc.))

(so that "77% white" may include millions of Mexicans, who recent
ly surpased blacks as the largest minority... give them at least 13% - which brings the white percentage down to 64% at best with the median moving past child-bearing years.)

Back