Africoon Ape Expert shot in Apelanta!!!

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

5369187_200X150.jpg

Wounded Ape Expert To 'Work Hard' On Recovery

ATLANTA -- Primatologist Shelly Williams of Smyrna said Sunday the stronger she fights, the quicker she will recover from a stray bullet that left her paralyzed.

"I'll need to work pretty hard for a couple of months," Williams told WSB's Carrie Scharbo in an interview at Atlanta's Shepherd Center. "I'm working on myself. Totally working on myself."

Williams was shot Nov. 7 in a shopping center parking lot. The bullet, fired during an apparent drug deal, grazed Williams' spinal cord. She has no sensation from the waist down.

Williams is cred

ited with the first videotape of what may be a previously unknown group of large apes in Central Africa. She was planning a retu
rn trip to Congo when she was shot.

"I'll always be recovering," she said. "So I'll just keep taking what I can. A lot of the stuff we have and think makes us happy doesn't count in life. It's the li...[sic]

Wake up Ape Experts and smell the nigger.

T.N.B.

Great post, Tyrone!!

I wonder if this "primatologist" understands that niggers are a form of evil perverted apes that spend their life wilding and committing TNB? She is probably safer in the jungle studing real gorillas than in Apelanta where "random" TNB is going on 24/7. Later.

Gman

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/7691207/detail.html

Suspect In Primatologist Shooting Surrenders
One More Suspect Sought

POSTED: 7:16 pm EST March 4, 2006
PHOTO AT LINK CONFIMRS NEGRITUDE IN THE FIRST DEGREE
7691967_200X150.jpg

ATLANTA -- A suspect in the shooting of primatologist Shelly Williams
turned himself in to Smyrna police Saturday, officials said.

Kendall M. Bolden, 23, of Nashville, Tenn., arrived at police headquarters
with his attorney at 2 p.m.

Williams was paralyzed from the waist down after she was caught in the
crossfire of a botched drug deal in a strip mall parking lot on Nov. 7,
police said.

Bolden was identified as the driver
of a white pick-up truck seen leaving
the area after the shooting.

Another suspect, Elliott Mitchell, 24, is in a So
uth Carolina prison on
other charges.

A third man, Terrance Reid, 33, of Charlotte, N.C., is still being sought.

Williams is being treated at the Shepherd Center in Atlanta.

She told a news conference Friday that the shooting ruined her
professional life.

"I've dedicated 22 years to my research and now I won't be able to finish
it and that hurts," Williams said.

Niggers are about as accurate with firearms as their baboon brethren. All that jumping up and down and playing with their Johnson distorts the sight picture.

"I've dedicated 22 years to my research and now I won't be able to finish
it and that hurts," Williams said.

MEMO TO WILLIAMS: You might consider studying crime as related to a specific race of "negros" and compare behavior patterns and see if what happened to you at the hands of "negros" in Atlanta, would in fact have happened to you at the hands of "gorillas" in Africa. I personally would be interested in the results of your research.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Buster @ Mar 5 2006, 02:09 PM) [snapback]72130[/snapback]</div>
Niggers are about as accurate with firearms as their baboon brethren. All that jumping up and down and playing with their Johnson distorts the sight picture.
[/b]

Great line Buster!!! :rotfl:

Gman

Back