AL: White teacher beaten, dies from injuries

Training niggers is like training lions. There is always the chance you will be attacked and killed for no raason.

Can't wait to hear what excuse this nigger buck is going to give at his trial.

He can't say his mammy didn't feed him enough as judging by his size he's bigger than an average sized adult.

I wonder if the teacher made the students read "To Kill a Mockingbird." Pretty much the training manual for instilling White shame and pascifism. All dem Negros are noble, innocent creatures, don't cha know. :angry:

Originally posted by Tyrone N. Butts@Nov 1 2005, 10:39 AM
Come here, boy!â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  I got something for ya.

http://www.newnation.co/

forums/uploads/post-3-1130870361.jpg

T.N.B.
Tyrone, you really think dat branch is going support that giant north american nigger buck?

It's jussa pichur I founds on da web homes, knowha'm'say'n. I tint die nat dot. Word up, tots I nie nangs higgers, knowha'm'say'n.

T.N.B.

School Board Honors Teacher Who Died After Brutal Beating

MONTGOMERY, Ala. -- The state school board is honoring a veteran teacher who died after being beaten outside a school where she worked.

The board recognized Judy Jester Thursday, presenting a resolution commending her for outstanding service to public education.

Lawrence County Superintendent Dexter Rutherford described Jester as a teacher who would stay late to help her students, many of whom came from poor families.

She taught at Hatton Elementary School in Moulton and her sons, Chris and Chad Nichols, accepted the honor on behalf of their mother.

The 55-year-old died on Oct. 30 after doctors removed life support with the permission of her family.

Relatives sai

d she suffered irreversible brain damage in the Oct. 26 beati
ng, which cracked her skull.

The 15-year-old suspect, a student at Lawrence County High School, has not been identified publicly because of his age. He pleaded not guilty in the beating but remains in custody.

Who cares what its name is, we already know it's a useless good fo' nothing nigger.

T.N.B.

Back