Amazing!--Cruz's father in picture w. Lee Harvey Oswald--long-time Bush ops

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
Rafael Cruz, A Pro-Batista, CIA Connected Cuban In Exile? Really Ted?

April 12, 2016• Dianne Marshall•

Link: https://themarshallreport.wordpress...ista-cia-connected-cuban-in-exile-really-ted/

Oswald with Cruz Passing Out the Famous “Hands Off Cuba” Pamphlets. Oswald Was Arrested.

rafael IMGOslwald3
Rafael Cruz to the far left handing out pamphlets.

In an article written by David Zephyr, he has exposed the connection between Rafael Cruz the father of candidate Ted Cruz and the Bush oil connection. Interesting facts have arisen connecting him to Lee Harvey Oswald. Interesting that Mr. Zephr has discovered the CIA connection that many of us have suspected of Rafael Cruz for a long time.

“I have written several DU’ers by private email over the last months about my research into Ted Cruz’s father’s inconsistent personal histories he has provided over the years. Rafael Cruz’s stories didn’t add up. Then there was the Dallas / New Orleans connection…and then Rafael’s fleeing to Canada and disappearing for years before returning to the US where his son wound up employed by the Bush Crime Family. When I found the real timetable of Rafael’s actual where-about between New Orleans and Dallas though the rubble of his many lies about his past, I began to write emails to many knowledgeable about the assassination. As I a am old and almost blind, it is hard for me to post here at the DU anymore, but this is something I’ve been quietly working on since the Summer of 2015.

“Cuban Rafael Cruz, a pro-Batista, CIA connected Cuban in exile met his wife in New Orleans (home of Oswald, Guy Bannister, David Ferry, Clay Shaw and the great Jim Garrison). New Orleans was ground zero for the CIA’s Cuban manned “Operation Mongoose”, the Bay of Pigs and as we all know, the JFK Assassination. Anyone familiar with the assassination and the works of Mark Lane, Jim Garrison, Jim Marrs and David Lifton…and many more will be stunned by this troubling information.”

rafael IMGOswald1
The famous “Hands off Cuba” pamphlet distributed from Guy Bannister’s office.

“It also seems that Cuban Rafael Cruz was also in Dallas, or nearby, the day of John Kennedy was assassinated.

“Rafael Cruz fled to Canada shortly after Kennedy’s assassination to work in the “oil business”. The oil business? Like Zapata Oil, the CIA front company run by George Herbert Walker Bush? Yeah, that oil business.

“Rafael Cruz returned to the United States after Nixon had been elected and the Bay of Pigs/JFK Assassination was put to rest for a while. He returned illegally to the United States with his son Rafael Eduardo “Ted” Cruz.

“Ted Cruz got connections into Princeton and Harvard and went to work directly for the Bush Family where he met his wife, Heidi Cruz, who was also working for the Bush Family.

“So how was it that Ted Cruz got right into the Bush Family Cabal so easily? His father, Rafael had favors to be paid back. Allen Dulles is long dead, but George Herbert Walker is still alive…and GHB knows Ted Cruz very, very well.

“Any surprise why Neil Bush is in Ted Cruz’s executive campaign inner circle?

“OK. Here is it…finally, at long last breaking and great credit to Wayne Madsen — regardless of how you may feel about him — for having the guts to to point and say “Behold the Man!”

“Story from Wayne Madsen…and it’s only the tip of the iceberg.”

Breaking from Wayne Madsen: (Read This Story and Take It Viral): http://milfuegos.blogspot.com/2016/04/was-father-of-presidential-hopeful-cruz.html

The underhanded campaign tactics Cruz and his campaign have chosen to employ are right out of a Cuban dictatorship hand book. Shame on Cruz. It’s time to expose his seedy past! All of it.

Dianne Marshall

'There was more than one shooter': Unseen footage shows doctors who treated JFK after his 1963 assassination challenging official narrative that Lee Harvey Oswald was lone gunman​

Link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ge-official-narrative-Lee-Harvey-Oswald.html/

[see vids at site link, above]
  • Footage features in documentary airing on Channel 5 on Sunday evening
  • Warren Commission concluded that Lee Harvey Oswald was the only shooter
By HARRY HOWARD, HISTORY CORRESPONDENT
PUBLISHED: 02:59 EST, 19 November 2023 | UPDATED: 04:13 EST, 19 November 2023

Doctors who tried to save the life of President John F Kennedy after he was shot in 1963 said they believed there was 'more than one shooter' in interviews that are set to air for the first time.
The medics spoke out in 2013 but the footage was kept under wraps for a decade.
It will feature in new documentary JFK Assassination: What Happened in the Trauma Room?, which airs on Channel 5 on Sunday.
Kennedy was shot during an official visit to Dallas, Texas, on November 22, 1963 and pronounced dead after arriving at the Parkland Memorial Hospital.
Official investigations concluded that he was assassinated by lone gunman Lee Harvey Oswald from a sixth floor window of the Texas School Book Depository.
But numerous books and documentaries have challenged that conclusion in the six decades since the killing.
The seven doctors who spoke out treated Kennedy at Parkland, where he was taken to in his open-top limousine after being shot in the head.
Dr Robert McClelland, who died aged 89 in 2019 and was the assistant professor of surgery at the hospital in 1963, said: 'In all probability there was a conspiracy. There was more than one shooter'.
Unseen footage shows doctors who treated JFK after his shooting

John F Kennedy was shot dead during an official visit to Dallas, Texas , on November 22, 1963

John F Kennedy was shot dead during an official visit to Dallas, Texas , on November 22, 1963

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-dementia-diagnosis.html?ico=related-replace
The official Warren Commission investigation concluded that Kennedy was shot from behind after his motorcade passed the depository, where Oswald was an employee.
But the doctors questioned this based on his horrifying injuries and the fact the bullet appeared to enter the front of his head.
Dr Ronald Jones, a senior doctor at Parkland, asked: 'The issue in retrospect is if Oswald was in the sixth floor depository, how could he have been shot from the front then? And so was there more than assailant?'
Dr Joe Goldstrich, who was a fourth-year medical student at the time, asked: 'How could a gunshot from the rear peel the scalp from the front back?'
The Parkland doctors were gathered by filmmaker Jacque Leuth in 2013 after research indicated some of them had seen what they thought was a bullet hole in the front of Kennedy's neck.
They also examined photos from Kennedy's autopsy, which they had never looked at as a group.
They all concluded that the images looked different to what they had seen in the Parkland trauma room.
This could mean that the President's body was tampered with.
The footage of the doctors' recollections was not released until now because Ms Leuth had wanted to interview Jim Jenkins, the only surviving member of the autopsy team.
Dr Robert McClelland, who died aged 89 in 2019 and was the assistant professor of surgery at the hospital in 1963, said: 'In all probability there was a conspiracy. There was more than one shooter'

+9
View gallery
Dr Robert McClelland, who died aged 89 in 2019 and was the assistant professor of surgery at the hospital in 1963, said: 'In all probability there was a conspiracy. There was more than one shooter'
Dr Joe Goldstrich, who was a fourth-year medical student at the time, asked: 'How could a gunshot from the rear peel the scalp from the front back?'

Dr Ronald Jones, a senior doctor at Parkland, asked: 'The issue in retrospect is if Oswald was in the sixth floor depository, how could he have been shot from the front then? And so was there more than assailant?'

Dr Lawrence Klein, a third-year medical student at the time, recalled his memories of being in the operating theatre where Kennedy was treated

Dr Lawrence Klein, a third-year medical student at the time, recalled his memories of being in the operating theatre where Kennedy was treated
Dr Kenneth Salyer, who was then a first-year resident at the hospital and died in 2020, said: 'When I saw the autopsy pictures, I thought somebody had tampered with the whole thing and it made me very suspicious'

Dr Kenneth Salyer, who was then a first-year resident at the hospital and died in 2020, said: 'When I saw the autopsy pictures, I thought somebody had tampered with the whole thing and it made me very suspicious'
This was not possible until 2021.
She also wanted to speak with government medical pathologist Michael Baden and lawyer Robert Tannenbaum.
He was deputy counsel to the House of Representatives Select Committee on Assassinations, which investigated both Kennedy's killing and the assassination of Martin Luther King.
Dr Kenneth Salyer, who was then a first-year resident at the hospital and died in 2020, said: 'When I saw the autopsy pictures, I thought somebody had tampered with the whole thing and it made me very suspicious.'
Dr Lawrence Klein, a third-year medical student at the time, recalled his memories of being in the operating theatre where Kennedy was treated.
'Dr [Malcolm] Perry and Dr [Charles] Baxter had just walked into that room ahead of me,' he said.
'And Dr Perry was standing on the right side of the cart the Preisdent was lying on. Dr Baxter [was] on the left side.'
He added: 'It was a lie, they really didn't tell the truth about it.'
The Warren Commission concluded that Oswald fired there bullets from a Mannlicher-Carcano rifle.
One bullet missed and is believed to have hit a sign.
The second - the so-called 'magic' bullet - hit Kennedy near the base of the back his neck.
The commission concluded that it then passed into Texas governor John Connally, who was sitting in front of the President and First Lady Jackie Kennedy with his wife Nellie.
Connally was injured in the back, chest, wrist and thigh.
The magic bullet theory made sense because the inquiry concluded that Oswald would not have been able to reload his weapon in time to shoot again.
The third bullet hit President Kennedy in the head.
A bullet - believed to be the one that had killed the President - was later found next to Governor Connally on his hospital stretcher and was assumed to have come from his body.
But theories that a second shooter was involved have persisted since the shocking killing.
The motorcade carrying the critically injured President is seen speeding towards Parkland Hospital as bodyguard Clint Hill pushes First Lady Jackie Kennedy back into her seat

The motorcade carrying the critically injured President is seen speeding towards Parkland Hospital as bodyguard Clint Hill pushes First Lady Jackie Kennedy back into her seat
The second shooter theory was given further credence last month when one of Kennedy's bodyguards, Paul Landis, spoke to the Mail.
He had previously revealed that he found a bullet on the back of the presidential limousine and placed it next to the President on his stretcher.
He believed that in the chaotic aftermath of the shooting it got moved.
If the bullet found by Landis had not hit the governor but was the one found on his stretcher, then it raises questions about how he came to be shot.
Some witnesses had said that they heard shots from the 'grassy knoll', which was made famous in Oliver Stone's film JFK.
Recalling the moment the President was shot, Landis told the Mail: 'He was leaning slightly to his left, towards Mrs Kennedy, and I thought he was turning around to see where the noise came from.
'I didn't realise he had been hit by a bullet at that time.
'I heard the second shot. From my position, standing on the running board of the follow-up car, I didn't see any reaction in the President's car, so I thought that shot had missed.'
The presidential limousine sits outside Parkland Hospital after the shooting of John F Kennedy

The presidential limousine sits outside Parkland Hospital after the shooting of John F Kennedy
He added: 'I heard the third shot and I saw the President's head explode in a mist of blood and flesh and brain matter — and I ducked to avoid getting splattered.
'The third shot came fairly quickly after the second... and then we raced to Parkland Memorial Hospital.'
After Kennedy was confirmed dead, he was flown back to Washington DC aboard Air Force One.
Vice President Lyndon Johnson was sworn in as the new President on the flight.
Mrs Kennedy, who was still wearing the pink outfit that was stained with her husband's blood, was present.
When asked if she wanted to change her clothes, she refused and said: 'Let them see what they have done.'
JFK Assassination: What Happened in the Trauma Room? airs on Sunday at 9pm and will be available to stream on My5.

JFK assassination at 60: Oswald ‘doubles’ show CIA hand in plot​

KIT KLARENBERG· NOVEMBER 22, 2023

Link: https://thegrayzone.com/2023/11/22/jfk-assassination-oswald-doubles-cia-plot/

The paper trail documenting Oswald’s look-a-likes may provide the best proof CIA elements orchestrated the JFK assassination plot.

Few things unite Americans like the certainty that John F. Kennedy was assassinated as the result of a conspiracy. This November 22, on the 60th anniversary of Kennedy’s assassination, polls show the overwhelming majority of US citizens do not believe accused assassin Lee Harvey Oswald acted without accomplices. Many contend the Communist “lone nut” shooter was in fact merely an innocent “patsy”, as he himself proclaimed not long before being snuffed out by mafioso Jack Ruby.
That such skepticism overflowed in the aftermath of Kennedy’s assassination, and has endured ever since, is highly unusual. Almost without exception, mainstream politicians, pundits, and journalists have enforced the official narrative of a single bullet taking Kennedy down. Along the way, Western audiences have been deluged with articles, books, “documentaries” and more reinforcing the findings of the Warren Commission, a politicized whitewash set up by Kennedy’s successor Lyndon B. Johnson, specifically to convict Oswald, and Oswald alone.
This is despite the House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) concluding Kennedy was “probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.” The CIA aggressively stonewalled that probe, and has since engaged in extensive information warfare efforts to publicly defend the Commission and its conclusions, while discrediting what it calls “conspiracy theories.”
In 1967, the Agency circulated an internal brief calling upon its operatives “[to] discuss the publicity problem with liaison and friendly elite contacts, especially politicians and editors [and] employ propaganda assets to answer and refute the attacks of the critics… Book reviews and feature articles are particularly appropriate for this purpose.”
The CIA’s concerns were well-founded, and remain so. The Warren Commission and HSCA each unearthed enormous amounts of primary source material and eyewitnesses pointing away from Oswald’s guilt, and towards the Agency and its assets. Both struggled to provide any satisfactory resolution to the innumerable discrepancies, anomalies, oddities and suspicions its own investigators uncovered, which have perplexed and bedeviled independent researchers ever since. Chief among them, incontrovertible indications Oswald was being impersonated at numerous junctures prior to Kennedy’s assassination.
Strikingly too, Oswald “doubles” were often found in close quarters with US intelligence operatives, and assets. The existence of these impersonators is evidenced by ample documentation. In its totality, the paper trail documenting Oswald’s doppelgangers may provide the best proof of a JFK assassination plot orchestrated by elements of the CIA.

A tale of two defectors​

Lee Harvey Oswald defected to the Soviet Union in October 1959. Just weeks earlier, he had received a dependency discharge from active service in the Marines after three years, as his mother needed care. Despite espousing pro-communist sentiments and employing Russian phraseology so frequently his fellow soldiers nicknamed him “Oswaldskovich,” he was given clearance to operate at a secretive US naval base in Atsugi, Japan, a launching pad for U-2 spy flights over Moscow, and a hub for CIA psychedelic drug research, among other sensitive postings.
Oswald arrived in Moscow on October 16. His tourist visa, which was granted in Helsinki, Finland while en route, was set to expire five days later. But the US Marine had other ideas. He immediately applied for Soviet citizenship, and by his own account began telling any local official who would listen about his love for the “Grand Soviet Union.” The application was rejected on the day his visa expired, prompting him to slash his left wrist, which necessitated a hospital trip.
While recuperating, Oswald was allowed to remain in the country, and on October 31st, he marched into the US embassy in Moscow. There, he declared his intention to not only renounce his citizenship, but to also supply the Soviets with information “of special interest” acquired at Atsugi. As the building was extensively bugged and surveilled, his incendiary promise was inevitably heard loud and clear by the KGB.
Oswald’s defection also caught the attention of US and international media. A contemporary Associated Press report noted he was one of several Americans to apply for citizenship after arriving in Moscow “in recent months.” Another, AP noted, was Robert Webster. Unmentioned was that like Oswald, he was a US military veteran. He had renounced his US citizenship on October 17, a day after Oswald’s arrival.
After leaving the army, Webster worked for the Pentagon-funded RAND Corporation, and repeatedly traveled to Moscow to represent the organization at a Moscow trade exhibition. He later secured his Soviet citizenship by sharing secret RAND technology with Moscow. Along the way, he became romantically involved with a local waitress. He also met Marina Prusakova, the daughter of a KGB colonel, and Oswald’s future wife.
Officially, the Soviet Union’s population at this time was almost 209 million, meaning Marina crossing paths with both US defectors within weeks of each other was highly unlikely. The remarkable twist of fate ostensibly resulted from Marina being moved by authorities to Minsk, due to dating foreign visitors to Moscow. Oswald was then posted there by authorities to work in a radio and TV manufacturing plant and was under constant surveillance after his citizenship application was finally approved.
Even more peculiar was that Oswald and Webster were quite so similar in appearance, Marina and officials at the US embassy apparently mistook the former for the latter. Coincidentally too, they left the Soviet Union for the US within a month of each other – Webster in May 1962, and Oswald in June 1962 with Marina in tow. Their treatment upon arrival back home differed wildly.
As historian Chad Nagle and other analysts have noted, Webster was greeted at Greater Pittsburgh Airport by a 200-strong crowd of journalists, FBI officers, and State Department officials. The CIA then debriefed him in Washington over the course of two weeks, with 15 personnel representing several separate departments in attendance. This reflects his significant intelligence value – the Agency felt Webster could “provide a great deal” of invaluable “OI [Operational Interest] and realities data.”
64815f33-87fa-43d0-a1c9-49cbba6bab35_1276x1600.jpg

By contrast, Oswald made his way back without any fanfare. Unable to fund the voyage himself, he approached the US embassy, suggesting he and Marina “could catch a military hop back to the States, from Berlin,” a strange belief for an individual who’d renounced his US citizenship and promised to share state secrets with an enemy power. As it was, he received a resettlement loan from the State Department and was not subject to a CIA debriefing upon arrival. Oddly, his return generated absolutely no press interest.
The CIA’s infamous counterintelligence agent James Jesus Angleton opened “201 files” on both Oswald and Webster following their defections. This designation applied to potential subjects of counterintelligence interest – individuals who represented potential security risks, or assets for recruitment. Webster’s was closed after his CIA debrief. Oswald’s remained open on November 22, 1963. Spanning eight volumes, and over 50,000 pages in length, it is among many JFK assassination-related papers the White House refuses to release in full to this day.
Researcher Gary Hill concluded in his 2020 book, The Other Oswald: A Wilderness of Mirrors:
“When [Oswald] the self-professed turncoat returned to the US no one was interested. No media, no debriefing, nothing…It seems clear to me US Intelligence was finished with Webster and Oswald was still working for them.”

Imposters, or doppelgangers, or both?​

Complicating matters even further were the numerous instances of a Lee Harvey Oswald – or Lee Oswald, or Harvey Oswald – cropping up in the US while Oswald toiled in Minsk. In June 1960, longtime FBI chief J. Edgar Hoover issued concerns to the State Department (see below) that “there is a possibility that an imposter” was using Oswald’s birth certificate for nefarious purposes, and requesting any relevant information be forwarded to the Bureau.
WhatsApp-Image-2023-11-22-at-4.08.10-PM.jpeg

In March 1961, a representative of the State Department’s passport division referenced this memo in a note to fellow staffers, asking if the FBI was “receiving information about Harvey [emphasis added] on a continuing basis” from their office. They enclosed a Bureau memo from February that year, the nature of which document has never been ascertained. In response, one of the recipients echoed Hoover’s concern about Oswald’s birth certificate being abused by an imposter.

The February memo’s timing may be significant. A month earlier in New Orleans, a Lee Oswald attempted to purchase 10 trucks on behalf of “Friends of a Democratic Cuba” (see below).
WhatsApp-Image-2023-11-22-at-4.08.09-PM.jpeg

According to an October 1967 CIA report, this organization served as the anti-Castro Cuban Revolutionary Council’s fundraising arm, “created by several New Orleans business and political figures, including the deceased former FBI agent, Guy Banister, to collect money to aid Cubans in their fight against Communism.”
Banister was a Bureau veteran, at one stage a key figure within the FBI’s Security Matter X division, which investigated paranormal phenomena such as UFOs, and later inspired the popular X-Files TV serial. After losing his job due to violent, aggressive behavior towards members of the public, he founded a private detective agency, conducting covert, arms’ length work for the Bureau, CIA and other US government agencies. It operated out of 544 Camp Street in New Orleans, which from 1961 to ’62 housed the Cuban Revolutionary Council.
Lee Harvey Oswald moved to New Orleans in April 1963, ostensibly to find work. There, he set up a local wing of the Fair Play For Cuba Committee (FPCC), a longstanding target for infiltration and destruction by US intelligence. In an attempt to attract new members in the virulently Castro-hating city, he publicly distributed leaflets promoting the group’s work, declaring “hands off Cuba!” Bizarrely, some listed the chapter’s address as 544 Camp Street (see below).
WhatsApp-Image-2023-11-22-at-4.08.08-PM.jpeg

Gerry Patrick Hemming, a longtime CIA asset who was heavily involved in the Agency’s covert operations against Cuba, claimed that in 1962 Banister told him “a considerable sum of money could be had immediately” if he and his confederates “did a direct hit on both Castro and JFK.” He also alleged that he met Oswald on multiple occasions, from January 1959 onwards.
Marita Lorenz, a former lover of Fidel Castro who failed to assassinate the Cuban leader in a CIA-sponsored hit, purported to have traveled with Hemming and Oswald to Dallas in the days before John F Kennedy’s assassination, along with armed anti-Castro militants. Invited to testify before the HSCA under oath, she stuck to her story, while making a number of other remarkable disclosures. She claimed to have crossed paths with Oswald repeatedly in 1960 and ’61 in various locations across Florida.
Lorenz placed Oswald both at CIA safehouses and training camps in Miami and the Everglades, in the leadup to the Agency’s botched Bay of Pigs invasion, in April 1961. Repeatedly threatened with perjury and invited to withdraw her testimony by the HSCA panel, due to “adequate documentary evidence” Oswald had not returned from the Soviet Union at that time, meaning she “could not have seen him” at the locations and on the dates she cited, Lorenz refused:
“I know I am telling the truth. If you don’t want it, that’s too bad…I am here to gain nothing, you know. Nothing. Nothing at all. I have nothing to lose and nothing to hide…I know the man I met; he was a creep. I didn’t like him. I don’t have to be here at all.”
When exasperatedly asked, “do you have any explanation for how we come up with two Lee Harvey Oswalds during this period?” Lorenz had no answer. The HSCA itself was also unable to resolve the sinister riddle. This is no small wonder. After all, “lone nut” assassins never have doppelgangers before they strike.

Back