At The Brink Of Patriotism: Don't Balk

NNN-reader

Official Poster for email reporters
At The Brink Of Patriotism: Don't Balk--
Manfully Denounce Pelagianism, Heresy
(Apollonian, Nov 05)

Thanks Rich (WhiteAlert.com), for ur wishes of good luck (copied in below statement) which u don't entirely back up with most effective action of ur own--all the time, too much. Now's the time to do something simple--which we ought to do when simple things can be done, according to my present patriot strategic analysis: simply denounce heresy in present form of Pelagianism ("good-evil" fallacy)--urge it then upon so-called "revisionists," say like Mark Weber (ihr.org), et al.

U can well do this lobbying and activity Rich--as u've demonstrated against Bill O'Reilly in ur outstanding ltr denouncing "Judeo-Christianty," as I recall. Once u achieve this insight against heresy, Linder/VNN will be compelled to consider hi

s own endorsement of anti-heresy and -Pelagianist delusion.

That
's how Ernst Zundel could actually (once again) help most: denouncing Pelagianism which destroyed Germany, which presently destroys the West, most insidiously effective tool of Mammon and Pharisaism.

I believe u Rich, may actually underrate ur own art, truly--almost as much as sidekick Alex Linder at VNN (VanGuard News Network.com). But I do have to appreciate whatever kind of dialectic I get fm u no matter what it may be, even if it's like pulling teeth for "observations." Birdman (thebirdman.org) is worse, emulating Linder/VNN, desperately evading pertinent issues, like current Pelagianisticalism confounding patriots and scholars. Problem of heresy is ever the stumbling block for an effective movement--religion of white freedom.

For only Constantinian revolution will do against this mighty Mammonist-Pharisaic conspiracy we're up against. For Jews will merely intensify present &qu
ot;p
erpetual warfare" as they've established with their pawn, Bush, now presently squirming so dra
matically. We patriots must consolidate and strike, not letting Pharisaic enemy have too much initiative. I guess the battle is over hearts and minds of the vast gentile people.

So far, for overall cultural drama, it seems to be farcical ("good-cop vs. bad-cop" decoy) UN (United Nations) and oligarchs, esp. "Sadduceans" (present-day counterparts to the originals of New Testament (NT) conspiracy theory against God-truth), as duly described by Birchers (jbs.org) versus more outright Pharisees of "Zionism" and Israel, "state of," including the lickspittle "Sadduceans," Bush, Rumsfeld, et al. ("Herodian"-types?), supported by Falwell, Robertson, et al. How dramatic and pathetic, eh?

Even if we had more money, same problem would remain to be solved: heresy, specifically Pelagianism, even more specifically, "neo&quo
t;-Pelag
ianism, as of the type of Immanuel Kant's original parody, now elaborated, as in present-day institutes of "education."

So (aesthetically for us patriots) Ed S
teele (ConspiracyPenPal.com) pretty much continues to lead for art and substance as with his talent for expressionist poetry emphasizing inductive logic (It Wasn't the Arabs...) and added informed commentary, Lynx and Lamb in the background. As lawyer, Steele probably doesn't feel too confident speaking too emphatically about such thing as heresy and Pelagianism, it only serving Pharisaics.

This then is the very problem (well okay, at least one of them), comrade Rich: the lack of unity for patriots for Christian antisemitism, the only kind likely to be effective against serious Pharisaism now successfully pushing, prosecuting, and conducting, mammonism and imperialism, along with all requisite facsism. Can this so fearsome Pharisaic juggernaut possibly be stopped?

How to halt this
mighty monst
er of Pharisaism and associated "Sadducean" co-conspiracy behind Pelagianism and mammon? Lynx and Lamb are working on the problem, best they can, we're sure, while Rich Brooks and Linder/VNN
are more for the forces of heresy, evidently.

I note u Rich, just added stuff in ur website (rdrs ltrs section), but nothing for my riposte to ur blog; poor dialectic (in one way), but oh-so-informative in another--for thus u demonstrate how u actually prosecute mammonism and Pelagian heresy, this within patriot ranks, pretending to such patriotism.

For such Pelagianism u're somewhat understated, I observe--all the while pretending u don't understand it, making light of it upon occasion. I guess u Rich may consider the Spenglerian "Decline of the West" to be spasmodic, which spasms u emulate in ur inimitable and artistic manner.

(I found out how much C E Carlson, the guy at whtt.org, appreciates our dialectic: he asked, evidently, to be
"removed&qu
ot;; well gee, that says a lot, doesn't it? Perhaps I offended dear old C E with some wayward theology-logic, eh? Seriously, C E doesn't seem to understand Christianity as aesthetic; maybe he might be so good as to supply some
dialectic of his own.)

Hence I consider I've extracted an interesting happening, sociologically and journalistically: First I denounce Pelagianism, actually so effectively, and what does my effort actually elicit?--yet a further affirmation of such Pelagianism with ur "blog," latest (on "moral outrage" diversionary).

Yet further thereupon my response, u actually second and emphasize ur Pelagainism (as blog) w. pointed ignoring my riposte to ur original--which u pretend is effort to help patriot cause--printing instead more pedestrian texts as in ur letters section. And all of it, regarding ur Pelagianist prop. campaign, is masked and excused as or in a presumptive kind of inadvertance or even incompetence whi
ch u don't consi
der u're required to explain or analyze--art, truly. How well and effectively u operate, oh champion of Pelagianism and heresy.

If then such patriot as I say the least thing by way of observation regarding ur heretical activity and practice (as for blog
, at any rate), u react in mock-hurtness--with genius art. If nothing else, like Linder, u'll just not say anything, the heck with it. Thus u're so willing to distract attention, so bravely, Pelagianistic "ringer," as u are, even in the midst of patriots. What art.

Look at C E Carlson, the whtt.org guy--he evidently doesn't know what to say.

I notice at end of ur blog on such moralism u Rich, talk about "winning over" some people to our side regarding White Nationalist justification, evidently. But real question is what good does it do (such "winning over") if it only covers moralism?--for it must translate into overthrowing the counterfeiting fraud, t
he "Fed" scam,
the Federal Reserve Bank, the Jews are so successfully running against the rest of us.

This is where and how such as u Rich, or Linder/VNN could do such yeoman's work for both patriotism and scholarship, just on single issue of heresy and/or Pelagianism.

Birdman could do a lot too simply telling us w
hat he really thinks about such heresy--isn't it disgusting, or not, for goodness sakes already? Thus Lynx and Lamb can only presently uphold a kind of background/underlying type of overall artistic integrity for patriot cause, so far. Maybe some day--when they get to be 15, maybe--they might get inspired on this Pelagianism issue. But two whole yrs to go may be too much, I fear, for present rate of turn of events.

CONCLUSION: Thus we see the present predicament of patriot cause regarding all the fence-sitting and fiddling-about on subject of such heresy and Pelagianism. Honest elections and death to the Fed.

Apollonian, comba
t-scholar/theologian, part-t
ime exorcist, Christian patriot

Back