Baltimore Black boy TOP 120 student has 0.13 GPA, Fambly dint know

Arheel's Uncle

Senior Reporter
Baltimore HS student passes three classes in four years, has 0.13 GPA, gets sent back to 9th grade. His mother says she never knew.

Despite failing almost all of his courses, the student somehow is ranked near the top half of his class: 'He didn't fail, the school failed him'

Dave Urbanski

March 05, 2021

Tiffany France figured her son would receive his diploma in June after four years of attending Augusta Fells Savage Institute of Visual Arts in west Baltimore, WBFF-TV reported.
POLL: What scares you the most? (negro people in charge)
But the station said France was shocked to learn that her 17-year-old passed only three classes in four years, has a 0.13 grade point average, and now is getting sent back to the 9th grade.(1.0 is D)
Yet he's still ranked near the top half of his class of 120, the station added.
What that says about students ranked lower than him is beside the point. France told WBFF's Project Baltimore she never knew how her son was performing until last month and assumed all was well since he kept getting promoted to the next grade — but now he has to start over.
"He's stressed, and I am, too," France noted to the station. "I told him I'm probably going to start crying. I don't know what to do for him. ... He didn't fail, the school failed him. The school failed at their job. They failed. They failed, that's the problem here. They failed. They failed. He didn't deserve that."

img.jpg

Image source: YouTube screenshot

What are the details?

Her son's transcripts show, for instance, that he failed Spanish I, Algebra I, and English II — but was promoted to Spanish II, Algebra II, and English III, WBFF said.
"I'm just assuming that if you are passing, that you have the proper things to go to the next grade and the right grades, you have the right credits," France told the station.
In addition to failing 22 classes, her son was late or absent 272 days — yet no one from the school told France her son was failing and not going to class, WBFF reported. ;);)
In all this time, only one teacher requested a parent conference — but France said it never happened, the station said.
"I feel like they never gave my son an opportunity, like if there was an issue with him, not advancing or not progressing, that they should have contacted me first, three years ago," she added to WBFF.
Incredibly, transcripts show France's son is ranked No. 62 out of 120 students — nearly in the top half of his class, the station said. Which means nearly half his classmates — 58 of them — are doing worse academically, WBFF said.

Read more of the black comedy here

:rotfl:TRANSCRIPTS ??? MOMMY CAN'T READ A TRANSCRIPT??? WERE REPORT CARDS BROUGHT HOME???

Back