Bloody negro buys garbage bags at Wally World pays

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

Bloody shopper accused of murder

NAPLES â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š· A man who was covered in blood walked into a Wal-Mart and bought garbage bags, raising suspicions that led authorities to charge him with murder.

Sheddrick Deon Bentley, 26, was charged with the second-degree murder of 18-year-old Cory Brightman, whose stabbed body was found in a garbage bin on Friday. Bentley, who also faces charges including grand theft auto, was held without bail at the Collier County Jail.

Bentley is the nephew of former Indianapolis Colts running bac
Albert Bentley, and had been living with his uncle for about two months. The elder Bentley said his nephew and Brightman were friends.

"They were together a couple of days ago," Bentle

y said. "They were hanging out together. Everything seem
ed fine."

Wal-Mart workers called deputies after a blood-soaked man walked into the store and bought some clothes, bandages and trash bags around 4 a.m. He paid with a blood-stained $100 bill, they said, and drove off in a pickup.

Deputies found a man that matched his description, but he fled. Sheddrick Bentley was arrested after a second search.

Bentley told officers that Brightman attacked him with a knife near a trash bin and he fought back in self defense. Bentley had cuts on his hands, but they didn't appear to be defense injuries, authorities said.

In the trash bin was a pair of bloody sneakers that matched the footprints at Wal-Mart and in front of the house of a witness, who said she saw Ben
tley and Brightman fighting.

Detectives also found a Dodge pickup with blood on it parked at a Comfort Inn about two miles from the trash bin.

Albert Bentley was a running back on the
Univ
ersity of Miami's 1983 national title team and later played in the NFL from 1985-92 wit
h the Colts and Pittsburgh Steelers.

"They were together a couple of days ago," Bentley said. "They were hanging out together. Everything seemed fine."

That's exactly why YT doesn't pick negroes for friends, everything is fine, then whoops dere it is, TNB!

T.N.B.

Vandals are vicious, cowardly and just plain stupid! He was so dumb, that he could not even clean himself and his bloody money before buying garbage bags to bury his former "friend"!

:african: :melon: :crazy: :suspect: :
niglet: :eek:rth:

Also, thanks J*wvandals! :steamin: :devil:

assh*le Wal-Mart should have called a Haz-Mat considering he might be infected with HIV,Hep-C,Ebola.Sickle-cell,Cooties,B.O.,T.B.,Ect..........!!!!!But Wal-Mart caters to 'em (muds) and eliminates good jobs so up their ass!!!!

040627bentley-m.jpg

Sheddrick Deon Bentley

Fight may have started over truck

Man, 26, accused of killing Naples teenager, dumping body in trash bin
040627brightman-m.jpg

Cory Brightman

By GRANT BOXLEITNER , gboxleitner@news-press.com
Published by news-press.com on June 27, 2004

Na
les teenager Cory Brightman was watching movies at a friend's house Thursday night before he ended up in a lethal struggle with a Collier County man in an apartment parking lot, his father said Saturday. <b

r>
Sheddrick Deon Bentley, 26, is accused of killing Brightman.

He was not friends with that guy, said Brightman's father, Eric Brightman, 41. They were acq
uaintances. The guy shouldn't have been hanging around 18-year-old kids.

Bentley is charged with second-degree murder and is being held without bail in the Collier County Jail in connection with the death of Brightman, 18, a recent graduate of Naples High School.

Eric Brightman said Bentley wanted his son's truck, which may have led to the fatal fight. He said the house where his son was watching movies is about 75 yards from Bentley's house.
BENTLEY

Police arrested Bentley after being alerted early Friday morning by employees in the Wal-Mart store at 3451 Tamiami Trail in Naples.

Bentley had w
orn bloody clothes into the store to buy garbage bags, shorts and a T-shirt, they told police. Employees wrote down the tag number of the truck he was driving, which belonged to Brightman, and calle
d po
lice.

After his arrest, Bentley led police to a trash bin behind Gulf Gate Plaza in Naples, where they found Brightman's body wrapped in trash bags.

Eric Brightman said his
son had been stabbed 100 times. Sheriff's spokesman Dennis Huff said he could not confirm the total number of wounds.

He was stabbed several times. That's all we know, Huff said.

Brightman took custody of his son's body Saturday afternoon after an autopsy was performed by the medical examiner.
BRIGHTMAN

He was fighting back, Brightman said. He had holes in his hands. (Bentley) went crazy on my kid.

Bentley made his first court appearance Saturday. A judge denied bail for Bentley on the murder charge and a parole violation out of Duval County, said Collier County sheriff's spokeswoma
n Sheri Mausen.

Mausen said Bentley gave his address as 1363 Chesapeake Ave., Naples. That's the same address as his uncle, Albert Bentley, an Immokalee High School graduate who play
ed runni
ng back at the University of Miami and then for the Indianapolis Colts in the NFL.

Bentley also is charged with tampering with evidence, grand theft auto and resisting a law enfo
rcement officer without violence.

Cory Brightman had taken Saturday off at his landscaping job at Driftwood Garden Center in Naples so he and his father could transfer the truck's title into his name.

He saved up and bought that truck himself, Eric Brightman said. He was a good American boy. He was very thoughtful and caring.

According to the arrest report, Brightman and Bentley fought in front of an apartment on Wild Pine Court. A witness told deputies she saw two men fighting.

He left from there and disposed of my son, Brightman said.

Bentley, a fast-food restaurant employee, is accuse
d of stabbing Brightman and dumping his body and other crime scene evidence in the trash bin. Deputies found Bentley walking on the Gordon River Bridge with scrapes on his hands. He
fled on foot
, later being caught in Naples Land Yacht Harbor.

Deputies found the pickup with blood on the front seat at a motel parking lot.

Eric Brightman said his son will be remembere
d in a private family service, but the date has not been set. The family plans to cremate his body and spread the ashes into the ocean. Cory Brightman also is survived by his mother, Lisa Jo, and his 15-year-old sister, Jessica.

"t's not supposed to happen in Naples, Eric Brightman said. That's why we live here.

This - Sheddrick Deon Bentley - is one dumb ass n-gger!

Going into Wal-Mart all bloody to buy garbage bags and paying with a bloody bill!

Dummmmmmmmmmmmb n-gger.

The only way his "covering up" of this crime could have been more stupid would be if he had other n-ggers assisting him.

Originally posted by joker@Jun 27 2004, 08:14 AM
assh*le Wal-Mart should have called a Haz-Mat considering he might be infected with HIV,Hep-C,Ebola.Sickle-cell,Cooties,B.O.,T.B.,Ect..........!!!!!But Wal-Mart caters to 'em (muds) and eliminates good jobs so up their ass!!!!
Well said Joker, I try to no longer go to Wal-Marts any more because everytime I go in it looks like a third world sh*tlhole
Way too many n-ggers for a person like me to look at. If a n-gger handed me a $100 dollar bill covered with blood, I would say no thanks and call the cops. Of course, I would be fingering my own co

ncealed handgun in case TNB was about to break out!!!! Cocked and locked for violent primates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&#3
3;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo Hoo!!!

Gman

Imagine my surprise, coming home and finding out that this waste of space excuse for a human being, aka, n-gger, (ugly one at that), brutally murdered a white boy. Wake up America, you know the rest.

T.N.B.

This kid may not've been a whigger?????? but familiarity breeds Contempt the only consolation being this is the Sunshine state(unlike the screwed up N.E.)........ and they are not shy about :african: executing primate pieces of sh*t!!!! like this However his Jerkoff NFL football player cousin is liable to get a Slick Lawyer like Jonny Cockroach or some hi-priced Heeb k*ke and delimit the Consequences because this Corrupt Cabal known as the US Justice System operates on the Money Talks bullsh*t walks theory!!&#33
Thats right and I don't give 2 sh*ts about who could be eavesdropping F.uckin B.ums I.nstitute; : They should also take the cousin to the cleaners with an unlawful death Civil Lawsuit

WHO NEEDS n-ggerS????

:african: :african:

Originally posted by Gman+Jun 27 2004, 03:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gman @ Jun 27 2004, 03:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-joker@Jun 27 2004, 08:14 AM
ass hole Wal-Mart should have called a Haz-Mat considering he might be infected with HIV, SIV, CIV, Hep-C,Ebola.Sickle-cell,Cooties,B.O.,T.B., TNB. TVB Ect..........!!!!!But Wal-Mart caters to 'em
muds) andâ┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡  eliminates good jobsâ┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡  so up their ass!!!!
Well said Joker, I try to no longer go to Wal-Mart

s any more because everytime I go in it looks like a third world shi*tlhole. Way too many Vandal n-ggers for a person like me to look at. If a Vandal n-gger devil handed me a $100 dollar bill covered with blood, I would say no thanks and call the cops. Of course, I woul
d be fingering my own concealed handgun in case TNB was about to break out!!!! Cocked and locked for violent primates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo Hoo!!!

Gman [/b][/quote]
Vandals are practically simians...so what t
he F-k are they doing out of the f-king plantation?!? I curse Ape Lincoon's diseased and damned soul! He destroyed the Republic of America and replaced it with a carpetbagger Empire.<
br><
br>As for the Vandal n-ggers...they should be put down if they act like this! The same goes for the J*w :censor: -Vandal politicians! Screw them all! I would use the Kabbalah and the Tall-mud for wiping my a$$ with; that is all those two books are good for. F-k any police that will not take our side in this war ag
ainst the Vandal Race. F-k the gun control laws and the Jewn-ggervandals that foist this upon us. Most of the Men in Blue are in with the Jewpig! :Swastika2: :Swastika2: :Swastika2: :Swastika2: :Swastika2: :Swastika2:

REF: 6/25/04: Collier County Sheriff's Office News

Today's suspicious incident/death investigation is now a homicide investigation.

The victim has been identified as Cory Brightman, w/m/18, of Naples.

The suspect, Sheddrick Deon Bentley, is currently being held at the Collier County Jail without bond pending a bond hearing. He has been charged with the following:

1) Second Degree Murder
2) Tampering With Evidence
3) Grand Theft Auto
4) Resisting Law Enforcement Officer without Violence

Investigation has revealed that Brightman and Bentley were acquaintances and had been together Thursday evening. At some point, believed to be between 1:00 and 1:30am,
r
r
they engaged in a fight in front of an apartment on Wild Pine Court, during which Bentley stabbed Brightman multiple time
s. Bentley then took Brightman's body, along with other crime scene evidence, wrapped it in garbage bags and placed it into a dumpster behind Gulfgate Plaza in East Naples. Bentley is also charged with grand theft auto, as the truck he was driving belongs to Brightman's father and was the truck Brightman had been driving prior to the murder.

Bentley's mugshot is posted below.

Bentley.jpg
(image from website link)

--------------------------

REF: New Nation News Front Page, 6/27/04:

Victim, Cory Brightman
CoryBrightman.jpg

Hi Brewski,

How much more clear can it be that letting young whites hang out with niggers is the worst possible thing a parent can do?? THis story seems to get repeated everyday in the news somewhere. NIggers are filthy animals that deserve death, why would white kids even want to be around them??? Plus, they smell bad too.

Gman

Back