BNP MEPs will attend Buckingham Palace garden party on 22 July

madkins

Registered
buckingham1.jpg

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/bnp-meps-will-attend-buckingham-palace-garden-party-22-july

British National Party website

BNP MEPs Will Attend Buckingham Palace Garden Party on 22 July

Tue, 13/07/2010 - 16:24

BNP News

British National Party Members of the European Parliament Nick Griffin and Andrew Brons have confirmed that they will be attending a garden party at Buckingham Palace hosted by Her Majesty The Queen on 22 July 2010.

The invitation to the BNP MEPs is an automatic right which has come with their offices, and is exactly the same as extended to all British MEPs.

A Palace spokesman has already publicly confirmed that Mr Griffin and Mr Brons are eligible as MEPs and the Palace would not discriminate against democratically elected representatives.

“I fully expect the usual collection of leftwing lunatics, communists and rabble to protest, but this their hard lesson in democracy,” Mr Griffin said.

“The days are gone when their version of democracy meant only those who agreed with them. The BNP now represents a million or more British people, is mainstream and can no longer be bullied about,” he said.

“This is what democracy is all about, and we fully intend to make use of the freedoms and heritage which our nation created, fought and died for.”

Mr Griffin reiterated that the invitation was a non-political affair and he or the party would under no circumstances use it as such.

“If the far left wish to politicise it, then I would hope that the Palace will see through it and blame the protagonists,” he said.

“As far as we are concerned, it is a very special and honourable social event which is part of the state’s normal social calendar. We would hope most sincerely that no-one tries to disrupt it and look forward to a non-political family day with the statutory head of our nation,” Mr Griffin said.

Skara Brae,

madkins

tea-party-buckingham-palace.jpg

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/tea-queen-your-suggestions-required

Tea with the Queen: Your Suggestions Required

Wed, 21/07/2010 - 09:31

By Chairman Nick Griffin — Hatemonger Griffin attends Palace party! You can see the headlines now can’t you? Well, despite everything the hate-filled far-left opposition have thrown at all of us, Jackie and I, along with Andrew Brons MEP, WILL be attending Buckingham Palace this Thursday.

Who would have believed it ten, or even three, years ago? Remember the Establishment thought us no more than an annoying fringe party back then, they laughed at us and sometimes it hurt us, I know. One thing’s for sure, they’re not laughing now!

This event shows just how far this party has come in the last few years but I won’t be at the Palace for myself or my family. No! I will be there to represent the patriots who made this possible; I’ll be there for you.

I’ll be there for all the stout-hearted men and women who down through the turbulent years tramped the streets with me in all weathers knocking doors, and those who ran the gauntlets of hate wherever we went.

I will be there for all those who prayed for my safety and the success of our party and for those who sacrificed things so much so they could donate to our campaign funds, and for those who offered me shelter and friendship even in our darkest times.

And I will be there for the one million British patriots who now vote for this party despite all the hate from the media liars, the old parties and their thuggish far-left allies.

The headline should say ‘Nick Griffin takes a million nationalists to the Palace’ because on Thursday I will carry the mandate and aspirations of millions of my fellow Britons into the Palace, in my heart.

I WILL BE THERE ON YOUR BEHALF, AND I AM PROUD TO REPRESENT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. THANK YOU ALL.

So, as it is you, the members, supporters and donors that have sent me to Her Majesty’s Garden Party, what should I say if — presumably due to some ghastly blunder by a courtier — I actually meet her?

I want YOU to give me YOUR thoughts and what YOU would say in my position, (be reasonable now, I have no intention of taking up residence in the Tower!)

Please provide your suggestions in the comments section below this article.

I will be there as YOUR representative not on my own behalf, so please let me see what you would have me say on your behalf.

Please feel free to circulate this as widely as you wish, it’s important that ALL our people realise that Andrew Brons and I are going to the Palace on behalf of ALL the long-suffering Silent Majority.

Suggestions must be in by midday on Thursday at the latest. Thank you for your ideas, and all the loyal support and dedication that has made this highly symbolic breakthrough possible.

Skara Brae,

censored1.jpg

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/palaceban

But we are the people of England;
and we have not spoken yet.

Smile at us, pay us, pass us.
But do not quite forget.

G.K. Gilbert Keith Chesterton(1874-1936)

Nick Griffin’s Palace Invite Refusal An Attack on Democracy

Thu, 22/07/2010 - 14:17

BNP News

The politically motivated refusal to allow British National Party leader Nick Griffin MEP to attend a tea party at Buckingham Palace is an attack on democracy, the media, freedom of speech and one million British patriots.

This was the reaction of Mr Griffin to the news that officials had informed him at the last minute that he was being barred from the party for allegedly making “political capital” out of the visit by granting media interviews.

“The reason is invented nonsense,” Mr Griffin said. “Nowhere in the book of rules given to all attendees does it say anything about not giving media interviews and of course countless people have done precisely that in the past.

“This decision is an attack on the media and their right to report on important events of the day.

“It is an attack on the right of every person in Britain to get the news of current events reported by the media, and it is an attack on the one million plus patriots who voted for the BNP,” Mr Griffin said.

“The move has obviously been made under pressure from the ConDem regime who are desperate for any reason to bar the BNP,” Mr Griffin said.

The BNP leader dismissed as nonsense the claim that he had tried to make political capital out of the invitation.

“The media would of course be interested in an invitation to a BNP MEP to attend a party at Buckingham Palace.

“To use that natural media interest as an excuse to withdraw the invitation is a disgusting disregard for democracy in Britain,” he said.

“The ruling elite must realise that blatant attempts at gagging the BNP always backfires and we will emerge from these situations and their double standards stronger than ever,” Mr Griffin said.

If you can help the British Resistance fend off the increasingly desperate but dangerous establishment attacks on the party then click on the button below to send a small gift:

> Click Here to Make a Donation

Skara Brae

Back