CA: Nigger finally arrested in brutal 1986 murder of white woman

Brewski

Registered
From SignOnSanDiego.com, 2/23/06:
MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH HER BEING BRUTALLY STABBED 78 TIMES AFTER SHE BROKE UP HER DAUGHTER'S UNHOLY BESTIAL RELATIONSHIP!!</span>[/b][/i]

:headbash:

:unsure: I notice in the story NOTHING said about daughter, no mention, no quote, NOTHING.

Maybe to early in the case...but I "smell something"...I will be looking for quotes from her, pictures of her and her "husband/family" and see what she has to say. Asked the reporters to ck on her...family...kids...b/f or hubby...would be nice to see a "family pic'. And to find out if she ever saw or continued to be with this NIGGER.

OBVIOUSLY this is not a RACE HATE CRIME...now is it! I asked the reporters this question...why is it NOT one!

Another sad story, a white woman tries to steer her daughter clear of niggers and gets stabbed 78 times for her trouble. Wake up America and smell the nigger.

T.N.B.

Brewski,

Excellent post here! A perfect story to illustrate the dangers of allowing white girls to be around nigger bucks. These are very dangerous creatures. This story is heartbreaking to read. My hatred for niggers seems to grow a little each day lately. There seems to be no end to the evil TNB that this hellish race inflicts upon the white race. When people say I am bigoted, I cringe inwardly and think of stories like this and say to them, read Newnation.com for one day and then see if you still think I am a bigot!!! Hope all is well with you and all my white brethren. Later.

Gman

Back