Call It Da Mother Of All Chimpouts, Nigger Ransacks BP Gas Station After Being Turned Down Fo' A Job

Nigtarded

Da TNB Reporter
Updated: Man ransacks gas station after asking for job

Call it the king of all tantrums. A man goes into a store asking for a job, then trashes the place when he's turned away.
Posted: 5:49 PM Jul 9, 2010

gas-station-ransacked-100709-4.jpg

A man ransacked the BP gas station on Broad Street after being turned down for a job. (July 6, 2010 / Surveillance image courtesy Richmond County Sheriff's Office/BP)

gas-station-ransacked-100709-3.jpg

The man at the counter ransacked this BP gas station on Broad Street after being turned down for a job. (July 6, 2010 / Surveillance image courtesy Richmond County Sheriff's Office/BP)

gas-station-ransacked-100709-1.jpg

A man ransacked the BP gas station on Broad Street after being turned down for a job. (July 6, 2010 / Surveillance image courtesy Richmond County Sheriff's Office/BP)

AUGUSTA, Ga.---Call it the king of all tantrums. :rolleyes: A man goes into a store asking for a job, then trashes the place when he's turned away.

It happened at the Olde Town BP on Broad Street earlier this week.

The store owner says they have a strict policy: No shoes, no shirt... no service. But in this case, the half dressed man didn't leave quietly.

It's not your conventional job interview, but store employees say the suspect came in Tuesday asking for a job application. When they told him they weren't hiring, he doesn't take it so well.

"Everything just builds up and sometimes people just end up snapping on the littlest things," says Alan Becker, who shops at the store.

On the video you can see the man ransacking the store, knocking over shelves full of food.

"I know times are rough and tough but like...to lose you mind over cause they wouldn't hire you...it's just kinda funny to me," says Becker.

Funny to some, but serious to others. Store owners say the damage will cost them a couple thousand dollars.

"It's just everybody loses in the long run, I think," adds Becker.

About six people were inside the store at the time, all of them go running for the door.

"It's a good thing he didn't have a gun or didn't hurt anyone else," says Becker.

Now investigators want to know who he is. "Hopefully they do find him, hopefully he gets some help for whatever issues he's got. :rolleyes: Maybe this will be a turn around for him too. They've got a good view of him. I was like, he shouldn't be too hard to find," explains Becker.

Another example of you never know when you're on camera. "I always look left and right first, before I throw a fit," jokes Becker.

The store clerk says at first the outburst caught her off guard but then after the man ran through the store, she grabbed her can of mace and sprayed him on the way out. The suspect will be charged with criminal damage to property. If you recognize him, call the Richmond County Sheriff's Office at (706) 821-1080.

http://www.wrdw.com/crimeteam12/headlines/98109309.html

2018 it happened again. ROFL, niggas must have rocks for brains.

Men arrested outside gas station after applying for job​

by: Daniel Rubio, Troy Washington

Posted: Mar 10, 2018 / 07:11 PM CST

Updated: Mar 10, 2018 / 07:12 PM CST

MEMPHIS, Tenn.— Two men held a Backyard Burgers employee at gunpoint and robbed him on March 3 after applying to a nearby gas station, police say.

The two men identified as Darryl Lambert and Antonio Williams went to the fast food restaurant to get food and then went to the nearby Circle K where they applied for a job, Memphis Police say.
suspects.jpeg

Police say they went back to the Backyard Burger and forced an employee to the floor and taking his phone and wallet.

They went back to the Circle K where they just applied to try and make purchases with the money they took from the victim but had no luck.

Marcus Smith who spoke with WREG was shocked by the incident.

“Why would you apply for a job and then rob somebody in the same vicinity of that job you applied for I think that’s crazy—it’s ridiculous and it’s not too bright,” Smith said.

According to police once robbed the victim was instructed to count to 100 before getting up and told not to call the police.

The victim did call 911 and the suspects were quickly arrested.

Back